There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

mask.png

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.
Well that's a lie.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!
Calm down. Biden already backed down on that. I realized a week ago that such an order is unconstitutional. That stupid "lawyer" Joe Biden had to be told by somebody else. Two state governors already said they would refuse to obey.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.
Joe's yer daddy. Bend over and welcome him!

Seriously, why would anyone feel obligated to comply with a federal mask mandate? Do those idiot pothead states comply with federal laws on marijuana, which is still a Schedule 1 drug, according to the federal government?

Fuck Manchurian Joe and his mandate with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake.

From what I see people wear the mask if they want to. Nobody is forcing them. Mask is like a seat belt or a helmet on a motorcycle, smoking cigarettes, and wearing a coat on a cold winter day.

Nobody has to make you do it, because common sense dictates that decision.

From what I see people wear the mask if they want to. Nobody is forcing them. Mask is like a seat belt or a helmet on a motorcycle, smoking cigarettes, and wearing a coat on a cold winter day.

Nobody has to make you do it, because common sense dictates that decision.

I wish this sentiment could be conveyed to everyone..and that they would do it. If for nothing else than to get a handle on the spread of the virus as quickly as possible. Without the need for a shutdown and the resulting economic carnage.
Some people, you just can't reach. Can't see the forest for the trees.

• Thanks

Biden is your new Daddy.

Imagine what you could accomplish in four years instead of posting smack on USMB? Here is Kamala. She is not remotely what you described her to be.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

FUCK YEAH.

DIE BITCHES DIE, GET OFF MY FUCKING PLANET!!!

FUCK THE "RIGHT" THING. SUCK MY DICK!!!

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back