California judge rules Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped authority with mail ballot order

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is one of many challenges that Trump should pursue. He should have challenged it from Day One, why wait until the election to play catch up when the rats are already active?

it's how the judges always want to act to appease the career Establishment-types "it's too late now, but for the future..."

A California judge has ruled that Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots sent to all registered voters, according to reports.

Sutter County Superior Court Judge Sarah Heckman ruled Friday that Newsom did not have the authority to amend or change existing election law – even during a pandemic.

The ruling put a permanent injunction on Newsom, prohibiting him from changing existing law under the California Emergency Services Act (CESA), according to KCRA.

California isn't worth the effort. It has been a blue machine for decades.

This is one of many challenges that Trump should pursue. He should have challenged it from Day One, why wait until the election to play catch up when the rats are already active?

it's how the judges always want to act to appease the career Establishment-types "it's too late now, but for the future..."

A California judge has ruled that Gov. Gavin Newsom overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order requiring vote-by-mail ballots sent to all registered voters, according to reports.

Sutter County Superior Court Judge Sarah Heckman ruled Friday that Newsom did not have the authority to amend or change existing election law – even during a pandemic.

The ruling put a permanent injunction on Newsom, prohibiting him from changing existing law under the California Emergency Services Act (CESA), according to KCRA.

More stupid shit. If he overstepped his authority, then why doesn't it affect the election? Why are they allowing him to do it?

Elections are not rocket science. They normally only TAKE A DAY.

Only the Dimwit Left could screw up something so simple and important.

Wow, that's incredibly stupid. Must be a tRumpling judge.

Yeah, why make voting easier - especially during a pandemic!?

It made something easier, that's for sure...

many of those voting lists are not up to date.....especially apts......apt dwellers move quit often and many do not put change of addresses in.....and California has lots of apts.....

The legislature passed a law rendering this moot.

This would fall under state law so i'm pretty sure this would go to the cali supreme court. IDK how they would decide but I would not bet against them backing Newsom irrelevant of the law. They'll find an excuse for it

If it was contestable it should have been contested before the election. Tough luck, chumps.

If I procrastinate and don’t get my winning lottery ticket to the officials before the deadline I lose my winnings.

Sucks to be an incompetent Trumper.

Yeah, who needs laws when the commies have elections to steal.

If it was contestable it should have been contested before the election. Tough luck, chumps.

If I procrastinate and don’t get my winning lottery ticket to the officials before the deadline I lose my winnings.

It was court cases take time .

It’s one thing to rule on it but it’s another thing if any action will be taken against him,corrupt politicians like him are able to walk between the raindrops carefree free as a bird.

Is that why Trump administration officials defy lawful subpoenas? Because they know court cases take time?

Is that why Trump administration officials defy lawful subpoenas? Because they know court cases take time?
Three branches of government?

many of those voting lists are not up to date.....especially apts......apt dwellers move quit often and many do not put change of addresses in.....and California has lots of apts.....

And Nevada is 10x more transient. Always has and always will be.
P.S. Don't move here. No jobs. Our blockhead Governor Sisolak F'ed up unemployment, DMV, and made sure Biden won the state. And fortunately, Sisolak has the Wuhanvirus now. Maybe, there is a God, afterall.

Forum List

Back