There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.
Joe's yer daddy. Bend over and welcome him!

Thanks for proving all that "unity" bullshit being spouted by the Democrats, is exactly that: Bullshit.

Of course, everyone already knows you people are pathological liars anyway, so no surprise here.
I never claimed anything about unity. Every one of you tRumplings is evil and needs to be re-educated.
Try to "re-educate" me mothetfucker!!!!

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.
Good. Die. Slowly with a ventilator and nobody with you. Maybe DJT and Ivanka will be there to console you.

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!
LOL - you've really lost it man. You should prolly lick a gas station toilet seat too - to show you're not afraid.
It builds up an immune system, that's the problem with you guys in the left, to damn protected. Cull the herd your piss ass dumb genes need to go.

Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.

Thanks for proving all that "unity" bullshit being spouted by the Democrats, is exactly that: Bullshit.

Of course, everyone already knows you people are pathological liars anyway, so no surprise here.
I never claimed anything about unity. Every one of you tRumplings is evil and needs to be re-educated.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.
Good. Die. Slowly with a ventilator and nobody with you. Maybe DJT and Ivanka will be there to console you.
I will go out killing commies and make my way to Valhalla riding with the Valkyrie.

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

No guts, no glory. Trump had the Shanghai Shivers and is still here to tell about.

Besides, it's just a little Flu bug.

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

You will comply. It's futile. All you need is a little reprogramming. We're here to help. :)
1605397496999.png

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

You will comply. It's futile. All you need is a little reprogramming. We're here to help. :)
View attachment 416184
I dare you to try.

I will go down killing all commies and ride with the Valkyrie on my way to Woden and Thor in Valhalla to feast fight and fuck forever.

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

View attachment 416184
That right. Please report to the nearest abandoned walmart and turn yourself into the heavily armed FEMA guy next to the pile of coffins just inside the tunnel entrance.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals

Micron Boy speaks. In a nutshell, get lost with this. Don't want to hear it. Stick to the CDC guidelines and maybe we might just get through this quicker. Keep screaming about individual liberty..and you may have little or none again for a long time.
^Shrug^.

They must be staying in their house or these non maskers would be getting sick one after another or they're lying and wear a mask.

I have 10 clients this week I talked to and they all had covid. The 2 over 65 almost died and have residuals affects, 4 between 45-49 all have mostly gotten over it but one that is 49 is a long hauler and has heart and lung problems right now the doctor said he may or may not get over and he lost his job because he can't work the last 4 were kids from 15-20 and they still have some what of a cough. The doctor told them even though they have tested negative that it is very possible for them to spread for sometime. All non masker's and big trump supporters in this rightwing shithole I live.

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

View attachment 416184
I dare you to try.

I will go down killing all commies and ride with the Valkyrie on my way to Woden and Thor in Valhalla to feast fight and fuck forever.
Jesus probably won't like that.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals

Micron Boy speaks. In a nutshell, get lost with this. Don't want to hear it. Stick to the CDC guidelines and maybe we might just get through this quicker. Keep screaming about individual liberty..and you may have little or none again for a long time.
^Shrug^.

They must be staying in their house or these non maskers would be getting sick one after another or they're lying and wear a mask.

I have 10 clients this week I talked to and they all had covid. The 2 over 65 almost died and have residuals affects, 4 between 45-49 all have mostly gotten over it but one that is 49 is a long hauler and has heart and lung problems right now the doctor said he may or may not get over and he lost his job because he can't work the last 4 were kids from 15-20 and they still have some what of a cough. The doctor told them even though they have tested negative that it is very possible for them to spread for sometime. All non masker's and big trump supporters in this rightwing shithole I live.

There are whole states where no one wears a mask

They are not nearly as effective as you imagine them to be

States like Utah and TN have almost no compliance with mask wearing even when mandated. Why would you think people are lying about that? There is no evidence to suggest masks work. Which is why the CDC didn't reccomend using them at teh start. There is no evidence it lowers your risk profile at all. There is only evidence long term use of masks increases risk of lung infection

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

View attachment 416184
Wrong meme

download (33).jpeg

Biden is your new Daddy.

Imagine what you could accomplish in four years instead of posting smack on USMB? Here is Kamala. She is not remotely what you described her to be.

yea like wikipedia is going to tell you the truth.....

I really don't care who wears or does not wear a mask but anyone of these self centered motherfuckers says one thing to me or gets in my space that is it.

Biden is your new Daddy.

No Masks. EVER!!!

No masks or Valhalla.

View attachment 416184
That right. Please report to the nearest abandoned walmart and turn yourself into the heavily armed FEMA guy next to the pile of coffins just inside the tunnel entrance.

Will there be an adult book store nearby? I might want some entertainment.
I could talk about filing a lawsuit if something goes wrong!..yeah...

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.
Where are your mask like a good little Nazi.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

I really don't care who wears or does not wear a mask but anyone of these self centered motherfuckers says one thing to me or gets in my space that is it.

This is my beef as well. So far, no one has said that. I've gotten a few looks askance in places where you can just smell the MAGA. These boneheads don't understand the concept of social distancing, or keeping your opinions to yourself.

Forum List

Back