There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

---Donald Trump: ‘Depression Like 1929’ Looms if ‘I Don’t Win’---

Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

Only recession I saw happened on that fucker's watch.

1703967495325.png

not in my house.

We will be depressed if Biden or Trump get nominated

If the old saw that people vote their pocketbooks is true, I don't see Biden and democrats doing much in 2024.

So, Trump makes a scary statement saying that if we don't elect him, there's gonna be a depression, and you idiots believe him?

PT Barnum might have underestimated when he said "there's a sucker born every minute". Maybe he should have said there are a dozen suckers born every minute.

Nope, sorry............but Trump is selling you another con by saying he's the only person who can save things.

LMAO!!! The "depression" will be among tRump supporters while he spends all their money on legal defense and loses anyway.

So, Trump makes a scary statement saying that if we don't elect him, there's gonna be a depression, and you idiots believe him?

PT Barnum might have underestimated when he said "there's a sucker born every minute". Maybe he should have said there are a dozen suckers born every minute.

Nope, sorry............but Trump is selling you another con by saying he's the only person who can save things.
Don't you believe there was no fraud and that the Ukraine is a democracy, and our borders are not open? Enough said.

I expect MAGADUMIA will be depressed when Trump loses in 2024.
But for the actual humans?

1703968057784.gif

That particular recession was caused by Bush Jr., and Obama is the one that stopped it and got the economy going again, then Trump came in and screwed everything up again.
shame joe is too young to remember it.

GDP is going up, not down

Next

Idiot

Forum List

Back