There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024

There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024​

Republicans always fear monger over that but our major recessions always happen under Republicans

Democrats always provide JOBS

Of the last six presidents, 3 Republicans provided 200,000 jobs while 3 Democrats provided over 40 million

There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024​

Republicans always fear monger over that but our major recessions always happen under Republicans

Democrats always provide JOBS

Of the last six presidents, 3 Republicans provided 200,000 jobs while 3 Democrats provided over 40 million
Tell us what kind of jobs. Obama created jobs. 94% were part time or contract jobs. Those are shit jobs from a shit president.

Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

---Donald Trump: ‘Depression Like 1929’ Looms if ‘I Don’t Win’---

Dotard Donny said the stock market would crash if Biden won in 2020.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Stock market surges into 2024, shrugging off recession fears

Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

I agree. The depression among Trump supporters will be at critical levels when...erm....if he loses. :)

Another ^ idiot post of the day award contender from one of the usual suspects.
You don't know jack shit about anything, do you Shitty Lawyer?

Screenshot_20231230_155855_Opera.jpg

And you folks just believe it.

No one can call a Depression. He's bullshitting you, he's trying to scare you, and you're buying it.

Come on. Man up.

Forum List

Back