There will be a depression if Trump doesn't win in 2024

You post blithering imbecility.

Let’s try to clue your tiny smooth brain in. I commented on a dopey image about Trump. You focused on the irrelevant musings about a “recession.”

And your proof of a “recession” is self laughable even though it’s beside the point.

If you ever post anything meaningful, it will be a happy accident. 👍
Who are you people? Seriously, do you post anything of any significance, like EVER? You commented on a dopey image about Trump. Got it, you like pictures. And you want to claim that recessions, or maybe more importantly, the lack of a recession, is irrelevant in a thread about Trump predicting a depression if he doesn't win? Seriously?

The FED's fight against inflation, which was primarily caused by Trump's all but dropping dollars from helicopters, Quantitative Easing, Covid stimulus checks, inflated unemployment benefits. All because Trump was attempting to buy his reelection, and putting your grandkids in debt. Because if there is one thing for certain, Trump doesn't give two shits about this country or its future, Trump only cares about Trump.

But, a year ago almost every single economist worth two shits predicted a recession. And they had every right to do so, it almost always happens when the FED turns down the screws. Unemployment increases, consumer confidence tanks, the housing market collapses, and durable good sales tank.

I tended to agree with them. I thought the FED had overstepped. I still believe the FED is reactive instead of proactive, there is a lag time in their reactions since they depend on past data and really have no clue as to the dynamics "on the ground" as it were, in the present time frame.

But six months ago you could see that the dynamics were not leaning toward a recession. Gas prices were falling, housing prices, which should have started to drop, remained strong despite the high interest rates. The stock market was getting hot, but so did the bond market, that doesn't make sense and is sure not a sign of a recession.

I manage tens of millions of dollars. And while those annual statements that went out last year didn't look so good, those going out now make me out like a hero. I mean everyone talked about a "soft landing", that was the hope. That ain't happening, it is more like a touch and go landing, when the plane comes in too fast and too hot, and just skips off the runway and takes back to the air.

We are absolutely killing it. And money supply is actually CONTRACTING. That would be significant if you had enough intelligence to realize it. I believe the FED's target rate for inflation is unreasonable. And more importantly, unrealistic in today's economy. Bunch of old farts that cut their teeth back when Carter was president.

The truth, Biden has done a hell of a job, even more impressive when you consider the dysfunctional Congress he is dealing with and a SCOTUS that is absolutely off the chain. He might eclipse Johnson and may very well go down as one of the top five presidents in American History, especially if 2024 plays out like I think it will.

And then there is you. Supporting someone that will most certainly go down as one of the worst presidents in American History. A self-absorbed absolute maniac that is dumber than a box of damn rocks. I mean I have to go back to the beginning. Who the fawk are you? You are white, that much is obvious. Are you on disability? That kind of makes sense. Did you even graduate from High School, because that is certainly up for debate.

I will close this out by talking about polls. Trump is always trumpeting the polls, about how he is winning. But eight years ago Trump was talking about how the polls were all wrong, and they were. I mean come on, in 2016, some pollster calls you, you support Trump, what did you tell them? You sure as hell didn't tell them you supported Trump, you were too ashamed. Rightfully so. But today, well that comes back. Some pollster calls me, and actually, it happens pretty often, I tell them I think Trump is the greatest president ever and I will certainly vote for him. Hell, it is the easy way out.

But sometimes, well I just can't take it. It is almost always a "push poll", especially since I live in the reddest district in the country, North Carolina's tenth. More than once, I have shut the pollster down, "this is a push poll, we are done here". One time the pollster called me back, they asked, "what is a push poll", and after I explained it to them they quit their job.

Who are you people? Seriously, do you post anything of any significance, like EVER? You commented on a dopey image about Trump. Got it, you like pictures. And you want to claim that recessions, or maybe more importantly, the lack of a recession, is irrelevant in a thread about Trump predicting a depression if he doesn't win? Seriously?

The FED's fight against inflation, which was primarily caused by Trump's all but dropping dollars from helicopters, Quantitative Easing, Covid stimulus checks, inflated unemployment benefits. All because Trump was attempting to buy his reelection, and putting your grandkids in debt. Because if there is one thing for certain, Trump doesn't give two shits about this country or its future, Trump only cares about Trump.

But, a year ago almost every single economist worth two shits predicted a recession. And they had every right to do so, it almost always happens when the FED turns down the screws. Unemployment increases, consumer confidence tanks, the housing market collapses, and durable good sales tank.

I tended to agree with them. I thought the FED had overstepped. I still believe the FED is reactive instead of proactive, there is a lag time in their reactions since they depend on past data and really have no clue as to the dynamics "on the ground" as it were, in the present time frame.

But six months ago you could see that the dynamics were not leaning toward a recession. Gas prices were falling, housing prices, which should have started to drop, remained strong despite the high interest rates. The stock market was getting hot, but so did the bond market, that doesn't make sense and is sure not a sign of a recession.

I manage tens of millions of dollars. And while those annual statements that went out last year didn't look so good, those going out now make me out like a hero. I mean everyone talked about a "soft landing", that was the hope. That ain't happening, it is more like a touch and go landing, when the plane comes in too fast and too hot, and just skips off the runway and takes back to the air.

We are absolutely killing it. And money supply is actually CONTRACTING. That would be significant if you had enough intelligence to realize it. I believe the FED's target rate for inflation is unreasonable. And more importantly, unrealistic in today's economy. Bunch of old farts that cut their teeth back when Carter was president.

The truth, Biden has done a hell of a job, even more impressive when you consider the dysfunctional Congress he is dealing with and a SCOTUS that is absolutely off the chain. He might eclipse Johnson and may very well go down as one of the top five presidents in American History, especially if 2024 plays out like I think it will.

And then there is you. Supporting someone that will most certainly go down as one of the worst presidents in American History. A self-absorbed absolute maniac that is dumber than a box of damn rocks. I mean I have to go back to the beginning. Who the fawk are you? You are white, that much is obvious. Are you on disability? That kind of makes sense. Did you even graduate from High School, because that is certainly up for debate.

I will close this out by talking about polls. Trump is always trumpeting the polls, about how he is winning. But eight years ago Trump was talking about how the polls were all wrong, and they were. I mean come on, in 2016, some pollster calls you, you support Trump, what did you tell them? You sure as hell didn't tell them you supported Trump, you were too ashamed. Rightfully so. But today, well that comes back. Some pollster calls me, and actually, it happens pretty often, I tell them I think Trump is the greatest president ever and I will certainly vote for him. Hell, it is the easy way out.

But sometimes, well I just can't take it. It is almost always a "push poll", especially since I live in the reddest district in the country, North Carolina's tenth. More than once, I have shut the pollster down, "this is a push poll, we are done here". One time the pollster called me back, they asked, "what is a push poll", and after I explained it to them they quit their job.
You are wickedly verbose but always meaningless.

Try to be concise.

It will make it far more likely that folks might bother to read your usual fare of all shit all the time.

You are wickedly verbose but always meaningless.

Try to be concise.

It will make it far more likely that folks might bother to read your usual fare of all shit all the time.
No problem. I will be concise. You are a dumbass, Money supply has contracted since April of this year, the soft landing is all but done and gone, and now, it is Katy bar the door, We are off to the races,

Hopefully people will read this and realize we all need to vote for Trump. Do you want good economic news or bad economic news? It should be an easy question to answer.

---Donald Trump: ‘Depression Like 1929’ Looms if ‘I Don’t Win’---

GHWB was voted out of office in ’92 because he couldn’t fix the recession left by Reagan – it was the economy, stupid; Clinton fixed that mess.

Then GWB left office with the country in another Republican recession. fixed by Obama.

And Trump was voted out of office the result of the pandemic recession, fixed by President Biden.

Voting for Republicans for president is the definition of insanity.

GHWB was voted out of office in ’92 because he couldn’t fix the recession left by Reagan – it was the economy, stupid; Clinton fixed that mess.

Then GWB left office with the country in another Republican recession. fixed by Obama.

And Trump was voted out of office the result of the pandemic recession, fixed by President Biden.

Voting for Republicans for president is the definition of insanity.
Yoda got Clinton in.

No problem. I will be concise. You are a dumbass,
I really value your opinion. :lol:
Money supply has contracted since April of this year, the soft landing is all but done and gone, and now, it is Katy bar the door, We are off to the races,

Zzz.

Damn. You’re a fucking dullard.
Please hurry back with more of your extreme brand of retarded posting. 🤣

Last edited:
Unlikely. Not unless Trump can find a flaw in the law, and given the caliber of his current legal representation, that seems unlikely.

Hey, someone needs to tell Donnie Lawyers do a better job if you pay them.
What happened today? Do you have any idea?

I will be depressed, I guess, if Trump doesn’t win.

I will be even more depressed if Potato wins only to then get booted out of office via the 25th Amendment resulting in the unholy nightmare of HeelsUp Harris becoming the Acting President.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-31-2016/Y-Lw6Q.gif

1704081076423.png

I'm sure there was some minor ruling you think favors Trump.

I am. We managed to curb inflation without causing a recession. Biden's a hero.
Then you do not know. I rest my case. You repeat what has been repeated. It does no good.

Forum List

Back