there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

The fact that they were attempting to disrupt a legitimate government function makes it an insurrection. Thats the literal definition.
in·sur·rec·tion
noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
    --------------------------------------------
    That's considerably more than "disrupt".

When i see one peice of CREDIBLE evidence that the election was stolen, Ill join you, but they havent shown any, despite claiming they had it.

The best evidence they had was a sworn afidavit by an anonymous 'witness' that saw them bringing in fake ballots, but it was thrown out because you cant testify in court, which is what an affidavit is, without identifying yourself. Trumps lawyers knew this and knew the court wouldnt allow it. So something tells me it was a forged affidavit. They dropped it, instead of having the witness come forward, so they likely knew there wasnt a real witness.
I have yet to see CREDABLE proof that it was a fair and honest election. Nor that it matters to you. And why would I want you to join me? I do have some standards.

9thIDdoc wrote: The rigged election constituted a coup against the United States, her government, and citizens. 21NOV25-POST#719

NFBW wrote: Who rigged the election? And how did they do it? You must have some suspects since you know that it happened. Who are they and where and how did they do it? 21NOV26-POST#7

Insurrection had to be redefined.....and they needed a bunch of idiots willing to believe their BS for it to be classified as an insurrection. An insurrection is an armed assault on a government building.....not a bunch of angry Trump supporters screaming USA...USA...USA.

Now they're using Jan 6th as code for everything. Juan Williams tried using it to win an argument on a totally unrelated topic (Georgia's new voting laws) on The Five today. This is called Gas-lighting.

You guys gaslight every day.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
I just call it 'shitty magaturd insurrection'.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
InspectorDetector wrote: The entire plan for the Antifa and the Black Lies Matter is to overturn the duly elected local government. 21APR05-POST#19

NFBW wrote: Let’s talk about Antifa first. What is the operational method that will transform ANTIFA’s public agenda of beating the fuck out of white Supremacists and Nazis and all kinds of right wing fascists when the fascists come to a community to strut their Nazi feathers as if any real American would be impressed by them. Can you explain how showing up for one day to knock that Hitler mustache off from under some wannabee nazi’s nose becomes a plot to take over a city government and run the sewage plant and dig pound? 21NOV26-POST#729

Last edited:
Under US law, insurrection is the use of violence, or the threat of violence to disrupt or interfere with a legitimate government function. The group attacked nemerous police officers, and called for the murders of numerous members of congress including the VPOTUS,and were attempting to disrupt the certification of the election. That meets the legal definition of insurrection under US law.

I have yet to see CREDABLE proof that it was a fair and honest election. Nor that it matters to you. And why would I want you to join me? I do have some standards.
The person making a claim has the burden of proof. YOU say the election was rigged, but have no actual evidence to cite.

I never said that the election WASNT rigged, Isaid I saw no evidence that it was. The burden of providing evidence is on YOU.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

Let's take a look at the real insurrections.....Democrat authorized and supported ones.

View attachment 529375

=====================================================

There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.

The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

Everyone here is a Biden voter.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

You people here would do well to read this girl's posts. She looks like the smartest person here.

opposition to authority ? that sounds like what the left has been doing for yrs with their looting burning rioting and killing .

To Shitflinger, the only authority is the Reich. That's why democrat troops storming the capitol in 2018 is fine to them, those insurrectionists acted to further the goals of the Reich.

For democrats, there is the Reich, and their are enemies. It's black and white.

Coming from the most ignorant liar here your appraisal of PoliticalChic is like believing DJT never grabbed a pussy,

Now for your IQ test:

You are here to serve the purpose you were born to serve: represent the typical Democrat voter, and prove both the stupidity and dishonesty of same.

Given this choice…
This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

What would your vote be?????

Take your time.

The person making a claim has theAr burden of proof. YOU say the election was rigged, but have no actual evidence to cite.

I never said that the election WASNT rigged, Isaid I saw no evidence that it was. The burden of providing evidence is on YOU.

Are you serious??????????

1637937550602.png

“Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.” Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

“Report: Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000 Ballots in State Biden Won by 20,000

However, according to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in the state were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.

"Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

... marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.

A Dominion Voting machine had rejected the ballot on election night because the voter had filled in boxes for both Trump and his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, an error known as an "overvote." The machine determined neither candidate should get a tally, and the ballot was referred for human review.

The image of the ballot, obtained by Just the News, shows the voter messily scribbled a large blob in the box to select Trump as president while also putting a thinner check mark next to Biden's name. "

“Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
…examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

“… an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release. “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes,” he said.”

https://greatawakening.win/p/12iNZT1aAG/x/c/4E0vozJeJN8

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avh-kOYfaOs

"New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Biden won by last November:

FEDERALIST – New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

Some of those moves could have been temporary, involving students or members of the military, Davis stressed, adding that under Georgia law temporary relocations do not alter citizens’ residency status or render their votes illegal. But, given the margin separating the two presidential candidates, approximately one-third of the votes at issue could have altered the outcome of the election. Yet the media, the courts, and the Secretary of State’s Office ignored or downplayed the issue.
“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. “In fact, I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some votes were cast with residency issues, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis added. “That was not at all what I was seeing, and as far as I am aware the Secretary of State’s Office has never put an actual number on the ones they did see.”

New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…

therightscoop.com

Forum List

Back