there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

So What was it then? Discuss ONLY the people that entered the Capitol.

I understand that there were MANY peaceful protesters that didn't actually enter the Capitol.
Great job peaceful protesters.

But what about the others?

Give them a ticket for trespass.

But that doesn't further the fascist agenda. So the democrats took them as political prisoners, deny them due process and lock them in solitary until they "confess."

Me and 100 buddies, break into your house (assuming you own a house) and you are fine with calling our actions "trespassing"

Eva Braun-Pelosi said the Capitol is "the Peoples House" when you democrats broke in circa 10/18 in order to stop the peaceful transfer of judicial power.

But rules are fluid for the Nazi party. It's only wrong when Americans do it.

So What was it then? Discuss ONLY the people that entered the Capitol.

I understand that there were MANY peaceful protesters that didn't actually enter the Capitol.
Great job peaceful protesters.

But what about the others?
That’s who the FBI was referring to, the ones that entered. Read the link!

Are you suggesting that those who stormed the Capitol in October of 2018 to threaten Senators in order to block the confirmation of Justice Kavanaugh were not in fact worse than the Reichstag Fire protesters?
WTF.
Did the Jan 6th insurrectionists attempt to derail the 2020 election or not.
No such need for a deflection, unless, .....................you imaging otherwise.
FFS, the spin is obvious.

Lol, you'll just come up with another excuse.
Y'know, this reminds me of the Hillary classified documents debacle. Can we now say that she was guilty of mis-handling classified documents and should have had the book thrown at her just like it has been to less well connected military personnel? I mean, she clearly did it, but was never charged for it. Using this standard, she should be forever labelled as having done it, no matter what the legal system says.

Are you suggesting that the 'ones that entered' were NOT trumpstain supporters?
No I told you to read the article. The ones that entered had 0 plans for an insurrection according to the FBI. I matters not who they supported they had no insurrection plans and didn't shoot anyone (unlike the stupid DC cop). Yes, they broke in and should be held accountable for that maybe but, death and insurrection? Uh no. The ONLY one who died was an unarmed female veteran. BTW if you're gonna hold them responsible for anything apply the same indictment to BLM and Antifa for the summer riots.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
WTF.
Did the Jan 6th insurrectionists attempt to derail the 2020 election or not.
No such need for a deflection, unless, .....................you imaging otherwise.
FFS, the spin is obvious.
No, the Jan 6th PROTESTORS did not have the intent to overthrow an election. They righteously saw that the Democrats STOLE the election as we are seeing with these recent recounts and as we saw with Democrats changing States voting laws supposedly because of COVID which was only a political threat. How about you wake the FUCK up and stop being ignorant by choice.

PROTESTORS did not have the intent to overthrow an election. They righteously saw that the Democrats STOLE the election
I just laugh at the stupid stupid deflection.
What was the guy with the handcuffs going to do with them? Among others.
You stupid fucks.

Is the AZ audit of a State Certified Election coming soon?
Any day now, huh. Fucking idiots.

There was no 'stolen election.' Get OVER it.

I supposed you missed the noose in Capitol Square?

Oh no, I saw it Herr Himmler.

1629639179923.png

1629639204996.png

Forum List

Back