there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

From what I've read people were there before Trump even finished his speech

Those rioters were in Washington on that day because Trump directed them to do so.
They had a specific mission, stop Congress from certifying the election of Biden

LOL Sure he did. He told them to "peacefully" go and air their grievances. It was on tape and millions heard it.

Kinda funny people were in the Capital buildings long before Trump finished his speech. Those folks weren't Trump supporters. I'd say the Trump supporters walked into a mess that someone else was hoping to make.

Of course you would. You're a fucking Qult45 moron.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .

Had it been a REAL insurrection, a serious effort to overthrow democracy, the 200 involved would have been armed to the teeth, had maps, and gunned down any officer who stood in their way, seized the capitol and senate before anyone could have gotten away, ordered them to throw out Biden's electors and reelect Trump, and held the people there hostage for a billion dollars!

And they would be dead after reinforcements established a perimeter and turned them all into swiss cheese.

WHAT reinforcements? What perimeter? WHAT Swiss cheese? Where were they on 1/6? Had those protesters really intended anything serious, they could have OWNED the US Capitol the way Nancy left it defenseless!

MY GRANDMOTHER could have forced her way in, punked Pelosi and sat in her office chair. :auiqs.jpg:

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .

Had it been a REAL insurrection, a serious effort to overthrow democracy, the 200 involved would have been armed to the teeth, had maps, and gunned down any officer who stood in their way, seized the capitol and senate before anyone could have gotten away, ordered them to throw out Biden's electors and reelect Trump, and held the people there hostage for a billion dollars!

And they would be dead after reinforcements established a perimeter and turned them all into swiss cheese.

WHAT reinforcements? What perimeter? WHAT Swiss cheese? Where were they on 1/6? Had those protesters really intended anything serious, they could have OWNED the US Capitol the way Nancy left it defenseless!

MY GRANDMOTHER could have forced her way in, punked Pelosi and sat in her office chair. :auiqs.jpg:

The first shot from any Qult45 kookoo pants with a firearm would have drastically changed the situation. You're being either stupid, naive or both. Just be glad the Qult really sucks at insurrection.

Wow. You really are racially possessed, aren't you? Do you realize that shutdowns have shown no appreciable effect in stopping the spread? Curfews haven't either.

The media certainly would love for you to believe that it's all about race though. Nevermind the fact that the real reason for the difference in effects has to do with poverty, not race. Yes, poverty and race often correlate, but it's not like there aren't white people in the same living situations.
I'm not saying people should do nothing. I'm saying that wearing masks, social distancing, and higher amounts of cleaning should be enough. The bodies would be stacked high in NYC regardless, because of various factors, one of which is just the population density.

you say “The bodies would be stacked high in NYC regardless, because of various factors, one of which is just the population density.”

That is not true..

The number of morgues and mortuaries funeral homes are sufficient to handle the normal numbers of deaths based on the population density.

Do you understand why your statement is wrong and mistaken.

Last edited:
So in your POV division and racism didn’t exist until Trump became president?

No. And you have nothing based on my words in this forum to think that I would say yes to such an ignorant question.
You narrative certainly suggests it. So now my opinion is wrong? Interesting that you believe an opinion may be wrong.

"How can it be an insurrection, if they didn't bring guns?" It was supposed to be a 'Stop The Steal' protest with a whole bunch of people marching with flags and signs. So far, so good. Some groups semi-organized and went there to do more than just march. What exactly they were going to do, none of them knew. "We're in, how do we stop the steal? Will breaking windows and sitting at Pelosi's desk accomplish our goals?"

When Donald said: "We love you, now go on home." they were actually relieved and cleared out quickly because they no longer knew what to do. They hadn't planned to get up to this point. Stupid is as stupid does.

First amendment freedom of assembly and speech does not include saying in public that Black Lives Matter.
This isn’t peaceful, leftist. Not remotely.

There is not an ounce of violence in that video?

challenging AzogtheDefiler aroused Utilitarian to jump in.

Wow. You really are racially possessed, aren't you?

So to Utilitarian I say if objecting to white conservative political hacks attempting to abolish the first amendment right to the freedom of peaceful assembly by black Americans is “being possessed“ then, so be it, I am possessed with righting a wrong when I see it.

Characterizing a clear cut video of a peaceful protest as unlawful because you are insulted by the words Black Lives Matter is racist. Its not racist say you reject the cause or grievance being protested, but that you respect the right to protest peacefully.

Of course there was an insurrection. Let the AG and DAs know your opinion is different.

"How can it be an insurrection, if they didn't bring guns?" It was supposed to be a 'Stop The Steal' protest with a whole bunch of people marching with flags and signs. So far, so good. Some groups semi-organized and went there to do more than just march. What exactly they were going to do, none of them knew. "We're in, how do we stop the steal? Will breaking windows and sitting at Pelosi's desk accomplish our goals?"

When Donald said: "We love you, now go on home." they were actually relieved and cleared out quickly because they no longer knew what to do. They hadn't planned to get up to this point. Stupid is as stupid does.

Why did it take Trump five hours to ask them to go home?

Because he was watching them on TV and routing for them to win! It took five hours for him to realize that they weren't going to win. It was over.

Congress worked into the night in order to do their jobs. They don't particularly like to be interrupted by a possé of morons. If those arrested think that they're going to get sympathy, they're sadly mistaken.

You narrative certainly suggests it

Thats Not an opinion - That is a lie.

My narrative in this thread that involves you was a response to one of the stupidest comments I’ve ever seen. It has nothing to do with an idea that racism didn’t exist until Trump came along. Racism has been present since since America’s founding.

The following bit of white racist violence against blacks happened well before Trump grabbed his first pussy.

Governor Charles Brough called for 500 soldiers from nearby Camp Pike to, as the Arkansas Democrat reported on Oct 2, “round up” the “heavily armed negroes.” The troops were “under order to shoot to kill any negro who refused to surrender immediately.” They went well beyond that, banding together with local vigilantes and killing at least 200 African-Americans (estimates run much higher but there was never a full accounting). And the killing was indiscriminate—men, women and children unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity were slaughtered. Amidst the violence, five whites died, but for those deaths, someone would have to be held accountable.​

Why was the President mad that the Vice-President illegally ordered the NG into action. The President should have done that in the beginning.

From what I've read people were there before Trump even finished his speech

Those rioters were in Washington on that day because Trump directed them to do so.
They had a specific mission, stop Congress from certifying the election of Biden

LOL Sure he did. He told them to "peacefully" go and air their grievances. It was on tape and millions heard it.

Kinda funny people were in the Capital buildings long before Trump finished his speech. Those folks weren't Trump supporters. I'd say the Trump supporters walked into a mess that someone else was hoping to make.

Of course you would. You're a fucking Qult45 moron.
You just described rightwinger to a tee in case you did not realise.lol

I had me a serious inserection 1/2 hr ago. Had it fixed.
Breakfast will be on in 20 min.
View attachment 479094
Is that old forget you Likkmee :rofl:

First amendment freedom of assembly and speech does not include saying in public that Black Lives Matter.
This isn’t peaceful, leftist. Not remotely.

There is not an ounce of violence in that video?

challenging AzogtheDefiler aroused Utilitarian to jump in.

Wow. You really are racially possessed, aren't you?

So to Utilitarian I say if objecting to white conservative political hacks attempting to abolish the first amendment right to the freedom of peaceful assembly by black Americans is “being possessed“ then, so be it, I am possessed with righting a wrong when I see it.

Characterizing a clear cut video of a peaceful protest as unlawful because you are insulted by the words Black Lives Matter is racist. Its not racist say you reject the cause or grievance being protested, but that you respect the right to protest peacefully.
I can show you videos of protests that aren't peaceful. Black Lives Matter is an antagonistic group. I live in Brookline, MA. Look it up. Many Jewish people live there. If Nazis came in there with Hitler and White Power signs and just stood there peacefully yelling "White Power" would you call it a peaceful protest or would you call them antagonistic?

You narrative certainly suggests it

Thats Not an opinion - That is a lie.

My narrative in this thread that involves you was a response to one of the stupidest comments I’ve ever seen. It has nothing to do with an idea that racism didn’t exist until Trump came along. Racism has been present since since America’s founding.

The following bit of white racist violence against blacks happened well before Trump grabbed his first pussy.

Governor Charles Brough called for 500 soldiers from nearby Camp Pike to, as the Arkansas Democrat reported on Oct 2, “round up” the “heavily armed negroes.” The troops were “under order to shoot to kill any negro who refused to surrender immediately.” They went well beyond that, banding together with local vigilantes and killing at least 200 African-Americans (estimates run much higher but there was never a full accounting). And the killing was indiscriminate—men, women and children unfortunate enough to be in the vicinity were slaughtered. Amidst the violence, five whites died, but for those deaths, someone would have to be held accountable.​

Your narrative shows me otherwise. That is my opinion.

If Nazis came in there with Hitler and White Power signs and just stood there peacefully yelling "White Power" would you call it a peaceful protest or would you call them antagonistic?

Yes I would. As long as they are peaceful.

And I’d love for all the Nazis to peacefully protest and I would love for ANTIFA to not beat them up as long as they aren't hurting anybody during their peaceful MAGA NAZI assholes on parade.

Forum List

Back