there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

If Nazis came in

So now you are comparing the peaceful protest movement BLM to Nazis.

Your racist perversion gets sicker with every post. You should have stuck with just being stupid.
If you paste the rest of my statement you would see it was more than that. If Pro Life persons screamed at people as they walked by would they be peacefully protesting abortion or being antagonistic? If you’re not going to debate politely then why respond to my posts at all?

If Nazis came in there with Hitler and White Power signs and just stood there peacefully yelling "White Power" would you call it a peaceful protest or would you call them antagonistic?

Yes I would. As long as they are peaceful.

And I’d love for all the Nazis to peacefully protest and I would love for ANTIFA to not beat them up as long as they aren't hurting anybody during their peaceful MAGA NAZI assholes on parade.
Then we disagree. I would find them antagonistic. This is where our opinions differ.

Then we disagree. I would find them antagonistic. This is where our opinions differ.

I think they are antagonistic too. They have a First Amendment right to be antagonistic. But the question is are they peaceful. If they are peaceful they are peaceful. And if some other group torches some Nazi trucks, that other group of individuals are violent criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

I would never put up a video of a NAZI peaceful protest with fires burning in the background that they did not set and call it a violent NAZI protest. Thats dishonest.

I think they are antagonistic too. They have a First Amendment right to be antagonistic. But the question is are they peaceful. If they are peaceful they are peaceful. And if some other group torches some Nazi trucks, that other group of individuals are violent criminals and should be severely prosecuted.

I would never put up a video of a NAZI peaceful protest with fires burning in the background that they did not set and call it a violent NAZI protest. Thats dishonest.
This is where we disagree again. When you’re antagonistic you’re rubbing salt on a wound and pushing for violence while not being overtly violent yourself. You put a bunch of people in a crowd chanting rhetoric that is antagonistic then you get what you really want, a confrontation.

When you’re antagonistic you’re rubbing salt on a wound and pushing for violence while not being overtly violent yourself.

When I was young I marched in protest against the VIETNAM WAR. If you were in the silent majority back then I guess you would consider me chanting “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” to be antagonistic and inciting violence.

In January 2003 prior to the invasion of Iraq I marched in a huge protest that filled the Mall from the White House to Capitol Hill against the War in Iraq. I was one of the 30,000 that marched from the Mall to the Navy Yard.

WASHINGTON - Tens of thousands rallied in the capital Saturday in an emphatic dissent against preparations for war in Iraq, voicing a cry - "No blood for oil" - heard in demonstrations around the world.​

If you were a BushCheney Republican back then I guess you would consider my chanting “No Blood for Oil” to be antagonistic and inciting violence..

On the other hand Trump campaigned on yes blood for oil

“I would knock out the source of their wealth, the primary sources of their wealth, which is oil. And in order to do that, you would have to put boots on the ground. I would knock the hell out of them but I’d put a ring around it and I’d take the oil for our country,” he told MSNBC.

I don’t recall Trump there marching against the upcoming war but he figured it a dozen years later:

"Obviously the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake," Trump said, launching into a fierce critique of rival Jeb Bush's brother.​

"George Bush made a mistake," the billionaire continued. "Obviously we can make mistakes, but that one was a beauty." A​

"We should have never been in Iraq," Trump added. "They lied, they said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none and they knew that there were none."​

Does Chanting No Blood for Oil” incite you to violence?

When I heard chants of “Stop the Steal” and “Fight for Trump” as the Trump flag flying insurrectionists stormed the Capitol I never let it incite or push me to violence.

Does hearing Black Lives Matter push you to violence?

Last edited:
When you’re antagonistic you’re rubbing salt on a wound and pushing for violence while not being overtly violent yourself.

When I was young I marched in protest against the VIETNAM WAR. If you were in the silent majority back then I guess you would consider me chanting “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” to be antagonistic and inciting violence.
around the world.
'No blood for oil' is protesters' cry

In January 2003 prior to the invasion of Iraq I marched in a huge protest that filled the Mall from the White House to Capitol Hill against the War in Iraq. I was one if the 30,000 that marched from the Mall to the Navy Yard.

WASHINGTON - Tens of thousands rallied in the capital Saturday in an emphatic dissent against preparations for war in Iraq, voicing a cry - "No blood for oil" - heard in demonstrations around the world.​

If you were a BushCheney Republican back then I guess you would consider me chanting “No Blood for Oil” to be antagonistic and inciting violence..

Trump campaigned on blood for oil

“I would knock out the source of their wealth, the primary sources of their wealth, which is oil. And in order to do that, you would have to put boots on the ground. I would knock the hell out of them but I’d put a ring around it and I’d take the oil for our country,” he told MSNBC.

I don’t recall Trump there marching against the upcoming war but he figured it a dozen years later:

"Obviously the war in Iraq was a big, fat mistake," Trump said, launching into a fierce critique of rival Jeb Bush's brother.​

"George Bush made a mistake," the billionaire continued. "Obviously we can make mistakes, but that one was a beauty." A​

"We should have never been in Iraq," Trump added. "They lied, they said there were weapons of mass destruction. There were none and they knew that there were none."​

Does Chanting Blood for Oil” incite you to violence?

When I heard chants of “Stop the Steal” and “Fight for Trump” as the Trump flag flying insurrectionists stormed the Capitol I never let it incite or push me to violence.

Does hearing Black Lives Matter push you to violence?
You’re one of those...perpetual coward. Black Lives Matter may do as they please but when they yell in the faces of little girls, it’s a problem. When they burn, loot, kill and maim, it’s a problem. Their message is simply stupid. It’s obvious that Black Lives Matter. But if you say All Lives Matter you sissies get offended.

And what are they trying to accomplish? We all agree that Chauvin is at the very least guilty of negligence. But burning small businesses and stealing will help? People like you are pathetic. Pussy pacifists. My grandparents fought in WW2 and lost 95% of their family to the Nazis. I come from a line of warriors. You threaten my kids, I smash your face. Protest that.

When they burn, loot, kill and maim, it’s a problem.

The Black Lives Matter Movement dies not burn loot, kill and maim. You are a liar when you say they do. You obviously are a racist. when you need to lie at the level that you do.

The majority of Americans dont consider BLM to be pushing violence. Why do you?

[QUOTE="AzogtheDefiler, post: 26920076, member: 71124" It’s obvious that Black Lives Matter.[/QUOTE]

If you agree that it’s obviously true to say that “black lives matter” why does it antagonize you so much when they say it loudly but peacefully in public? It’s true and nonviolent. It is not a message connected to hate.

When American White Nationalists March and chant “Blood and Soil!” from the NAZI cult “Blut und Boden!” Is there a nonviolent obvious truthful message being conveyed that has any redeeming social value? I think not. It is a message of hate.

Why did it take Trump five hours to ask them to go home?
Because he was watching them on TV and routing for them to win! It took five hours for him to realize that they weren't going to win. It was over.

Congress worked into the night in order to do their jobs. They don't particularly like to be interrupted by a possé of morons. If those arrested think that they're going to get sympathy, they're sadly mistaken.

he was actually enjoying it.

I can show you videos of protests that aren't peaceful. Black Lives Matter is an antagonistic group. I live in Brookline, MA. Look it up. Many Jewish people live there. If Nazis came in there with Hitler and White Power signs and just stood there peacefully yelling "White Power" would you call it a peaceful protest or would you call them antagonistic?

Peaceful protest is by its nature antagonistic to the powers that be. In this cause it is because white dominated police forces still do not get ( in some cases) that Black Lives Matter as much as White Lives Matter. If you are white and consider BLM to be disturbing your white peace then you need to examine your ethics and values and try to erase the racism that still has a hold on your mind.

I can show you videos of protests that aren't peaceful. Black Lives Matter is an antagonistic group. I live in Brookline, MA. Look it up. Many Jewish people live there. If Nazis came in there with Hitler and White Power signs and just stood there peacefully yelling "White Power" would you call it a peaceful protest or would you call them antagonistic?

Peaceful protest is by its nature antagonistic to the powers that be. In this cause it is because white dominated police forces still do not get ( in some cases) that Black Lives Matter as much as White Lives Matter. If you are white and consider BLM to be disturbing your white peace then you need to examine your ethics and values and try to erase the racism that still has a hold on your mind.
Wrong! I gave You and example of a peaceful protest we had in our local town. Other townspeople stopped by and discussed our issue. We had a TV crew come out and we got what we wanted. It was cold as fuck to boot. When you’re antagonistic especially toward those that didn’t do anything you’re a problem. If you’re protesting policing then why are you screaming in innocent little girls faces? Why are you screaming in my face? I am not a police officer. When you protested Vietnam you didn’t yell at innocent students or little girls who just happened to walk by you yelled at the Govt and at local Govt buildings. You didn’t loot Target and GameStop or in your case Sears.

statistics show that police shoot more white persons than black persons. The media narrative doesn’t tell you that so they divide us. You’re too stupid to see that.

Why did it take Trump five hours to ask them to go home?
Because he was watching them on TV and routing for them to win! It took five hours for him to realize that they weren't going to win. It was over.

Congress worked into the night in order to do their jobs. They don't particularly like to be interrupted by a possé of morons. If those arrested think that they're going to get sympathy, they're sadly mistaken.

he was actually enjoying it.

Even after five hours, when he was aware a woman had been shot, he still refused to condemn them.

After all, they were doing what he asked
Stop Congress

You cut my post again and I will start doing it to you.

I didn’t cut your post off. You are a liar. I copy the specific point that I wish to address with enough statements that catch your intent. If you think I misinterpreted what you stated then let me know.

And as an extra measure to not be guilty of twisting your you can click on the link and see your full quote in full context.

Stop whining and stop lying.

Forum List

Back