there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

You cut my post again and I will start doing it to you.

I didn’t cut your post off. You are a liar. I copy the specific point that I wish to address with enough statements that catch your intent. If you think I misinterpreted what you stated then let me know.

And as an extra measure to not be guilty of twisting your you can click on the link and see your full quote in full context.

Stop whining and stop lying.

But you don't catch my intent you misrepresent it. So again answer me, when you were protesting against the Vietnam War, would you yell at innocent little girls walking by? Yes or no?

Or loot stores?

1618324434941.png

1618324457185.png

Real peaceful....

Try being honest for once in your miserable life

I can show you videos of protests that aren't peaceful. Black Lives Matter is an antagonistic group.

I am not saying BLM peaceful protest is not antagonistic. I am saying a peaceful protest movement does not deserve to be labeled violent or not peaceful because it antagonizes whoever or whatever is being protested against.

I can show you videos of protests that aren't peaceful. Black Lives Matter is an antagonistic group.

I am not saying BLM peaceful protest is not antagonistic. I am saying a peaceful protest movement does not deserve to be labeled violent or not peaceful because it antagonizes whoever or whatever is being protested against.
If my kid is in school and another kid keeps antagonizing her by calling her names and screaming in her face should I just tell her to ignore her as she is peacefully protesting? Come on man. If you're an antagonist then you aren't peaceful and you're looking for confrontation.

But you don't catch my intent you misrepresent it.

If I have done that - tell me specifically where.
In every post that you cut and on one I specifically addressed it, go back and look. And you're deflecting. Is it OK in your POV to yell at innocent little kids walking by as you protest. Did they deserve that? Did you yell at little kids when you protested?

Well, adding to the narrative on the January 6th "lovefest" (Don Trump's description, not mine)....is reportage this morning from Politico:

"
Prosecutors: Oath Keepers appeared to stash Jan. 6 firearms at suburban Comfort Inn"
Monday’s filing suggests prosecutors are increasingly confident that the group stashed some weaponry at a hotel in Ballston, Va.
04/13/2021 06:01 AM EDT

"Members of the Oath Keepers, the paramilitary extremists who played a central role in storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, appeared to stash firearms at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Va., prosecutors indicated in a late Monday court filing.

The Justice Department has long pointed to private messages shared by Oath Keepers leaders alluding to a so-called quick reaction force — a cache of weaponry stowed outside of Washington — that they could have called upon had the Jan. 6 violence escalated even further. But until now, prosecutors have presented minimal evidence about the specific location of this QRF — or even whether it truly existed or was just tough talk.

Monday’s filing, part of an effort to prevent the pretrial release of Oath Keeper Kenneth Harrelson, suggests prosecutors are increasingly confident that the group stashed some weaponry at a hotel in Ballston, a suburban Virginia neighborhood roughly 15 minutes from the Capitol building.

Surveillance footage cited by prosecutors also appears to show Harrelson picking up luggage from the Comfort Inn on the morning of Jan. 7, including a bag that prosecutors say is consistent with a “rifle case.”

“hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” 26921756
So again answer me, when you were protesting against the Vietnam War, would you yell at innocent little girls walking by? Yes or no?

yes .. absolutely.

The Vietnam War Protests were in my hometown, small in size and organized by the UNITARIAN CHURCH. More like candlelight vigils where if a little girl happened to walk by it would not bother me at all if she heard me chant “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” - HAVE you any concern for the Vietnamese innocent little girls being killed by LBJ and Nixon in such villages as MyLai.
246CA23B-C8B4-4AD7-89FE-29EB5C764A5B.jpeg

Or a little nine year old girl being burned by Napalm while playing near a temple ...

BB12E03B-8E90-4B56-9FE8-3B6AF69D983E.jpeg

so no. It would not bother me at all if young innocent little Americans girls heard
the anti-war chant “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” . not at all. I find your concern absolutely absurd and utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
“hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” 26921756
So again answer me, when you were protesting against the Vietnam War, would you yell at innocent little girls walking by? Yes or no?

yes .. absolutely.

The Vietnam War Protests were in my hometown, small in size and organized by the UNITARIAN CHURCH. More like candlelight vigils where if a little girl happened to walk by it would not bother me at all if she heard me chant “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” - HAVE you any concern for the Vietnamese innocent little girls being killed by LBJ and Nixon in such villages as MyLai.
View attachment 479509
Or a little nine year old girl being burned by Napalm while playing near a temple ...

View attachment 479512
so no. It would not bother me at all if young innocent little Americans girls heard
the anti-war chant “hey hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today” . not at all. I find your concern absolutely absurd and utterly ridiculous.
Different. You were yelling at the Govt these protesters are yelling at the girls because they are white. And even you were wrong. Yell at my kids as I walk by and see what happens....

Is it OK in your POV to yell at innocent little kids walking by as you protest. Did they deserve that? Did you yell at little kids when you protested?

The Iraq invasion protest in DC was huge. I did the two mile March from the Mall to the NAVY Yard - if there were innocent little girls on the route watching I have absolutely no problem continuing the chant “No Blood for OIL” Making sure the little girls heard it.

After all we were trying to get Bush not to do this in our name:
76753430-8B2D-4A8C-A236-0685807780CD.jpeg

By the way I have three wonderful daughters. Only daughters. No boys.

Girls can handle it.

Yell at my kids as I walk by and see what happens..

Why don’t you want your girls to hear that Black Lives Matter from black people who say it loudly in public? why are you threatening violence against Americans exercising there first Amendment right to peacefully assemble and express their grievances.

Does this have anything to do with where you live?

Brookline Mass The racial makeup of the town was 73.3% White, 3.4% Black or African American,

I lived in Webster Mass in early nineties for a couple years as a construction project manager on the Webster/Dudley wastewater trratment plant. On Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg. Had a fantastic time there.

Then lived in Lynn. a little familiar with Massachusetts culture.

You were yelling at the Govt these protesters are yelling at the girls because they are white.

The video you posted actually shows parents with the kids and other adults. It looks like a lie when you were saying they were yelling at the kids.

cant you see how you twist the facts to get the most out of white grievance propaganda.

So what if kids hear that Black Lives Matter.

Yell at my kids as I walk by and see what happens..

Why don’t you want your girls to hear that Black Lives Matter from black people who say it loudly in public? why are you threatening violence against Americans exercising there first Amendment right to peacefully assemble and express their grievances.

Does this have anything to do with where you live?

Brookline Mass The racial makeup of the town was 73.3% White, 3.4% Black or African American,

I lived in Webster Mass in early nineties for a couple years as a construction project manager on the Webster/Dudley wastewater trratment plant. On Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg. Had a fantastic time there.

Then lived in Lynn. a little familiar with Massachusetts culture.

It is not what you say it is how you say it and it is intimidating. Same if they yelled White Lives Matter. Webster is a shit hole. As is Lynn. Explains why you're a raging leftist. You of course didn't point out that 35% of the population in Brookline is Jewish and neither the right nor the left considers Jews to be white. Are you ever honest?

You were yelling at the Govt these protesters are yelling at the girls because they are white.

The video you posted actually shows parents with the kids and other adults. It looks like a lie when you were saying they were yelling at the kids.

cant you see how you twist the facts to get the most out of white grievance propaganda.

So what if kids hear that Black Lives Matter.
Obviously little girls would not be walking alone but the protesters are screaming right at them. They were yelling more than just black lives matter. Are you ever honest? You really think a 3-year old needs to have an adult scream they have white privilege to their face? You're a real winner.

The children the protesters appeared to be yelling at were between the ages of 3 and 15-years-old.

It is not what you say it is how you say it and it is intimidating.

Its
Obviously little girls would not be walking alone but the protesters are screaming right at them.

So what? why cant they hear that Black Lives Matter. You still make no sense whatsoever to equate stating Black Lives Matter on a public street in front of little kids to setting a police station on fire as violent protest. The former is not violence at all so that protest is legal lawful and constitutionally protected protest. You can whine and cry about your kids having to see it. What I would do is explain why the protesters are saying it and explain that in this great country that is what people who are upset have right to do as long as they are peaceful. The last thing I would do as a parent would be to tell my kid that these black people are nasty and want to hurt you. so be afraid.

It is not what you say it is how you say it and it is intimidating.

Its
Obviously little girls would not be walking alone but the protesters are screaming right at them.

So what? why cant they hear that Black Lives Matter. You still make no sense whatsoever to equate stating Black Lives Matter on a public street in front of little kids to setting a police station on fire as violent protest. The former is not violence at all so that protest is legal lawful and constitutionally protected protest. You can whine and cry about your kids having to see it. What I would do is explain why the protesters are saying it and explain that in this great country that is what people who are upset have right to do as long as they are peaceful. The last thing I would do as a parent would be to tell my kid that these black people are nasty and want to hurt you. so be afraid.
You’re being dishonest again. Firstly I may say “it is” and secondly they were yelling “white privilege” at them. You’re just a deranged leftist.

If my kid is in school and another kid keeps antagonizing her by calling her names and screaming in her face should I just tell her to ignore her as she is peacefully protesting?

School is not a public street. Why are you such a stupid hunan being? BLM is not in protesting schools. You are an idiot.

Than what? Killing my kids? No. I was born in 1980, Vietnam War is not my concern. But you show your colors as you opposed the war instead of praising our brave soldiers for fighting in it. Coward.

Vietnam was wrong, immoral, ignorant policy. I had Two friends, motorcycle buddies, Eric and Jimmy, one enlisted, one drafted, who fought there. Eric came home wounded not too seriously, bullet went in the upper chest came out the back. He
Was very proud of his scars. Says he never shot any humans that he could confirm, just livestock out on patrols. He turned body counts reports which included mostly livestock

Jimmy came home with no problems, never spoke to me about it. We all had a third friend who was rejected because of a back injury, couldn’t go to Nam or serve at all. he wanted to join the US Marines. He was A Gold Gloves boxer, local champ and into martial arts.

One night he went around to several bars, walked in and told the patrons “Hi I’m DENNY F. I will be dead in the morning” He shot himself that night . After the war ended Eric and Jimmy a few other biker types went to the cemetery and drank a few beers over Denny’s grave. He was Irish American. we told him again what a stupid fuck he was. Both Eric and Jimmy were neutral on the anti war movement. Never upset about it. Certainly never bothered our friendship. Jimmy got married moved west and lost touch. I have lived near DC since 1999 and met up with Eric at Rolling Thunder a few times but haven't heard from him for ten years. I need to look him up . I’ve heard he is still around our home town.

So cool your shit with the praise the troops bitch fest. You have no idea what you are talking about. I never blamed the Troops. NEVER.

John Kerry was one of the heroes of that war .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back