there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Banning magazine sizes doesn't accomplish much when they are easy to make. Of all the components of a gun, the magazine is one of the simplest. 3D printers can make them rather easily.

it doesn't? really? making them illegal may not stop everyone, but it won't hurt & jack up the fines & time served if caught.
Did you also know that most mass shootings haven't involved the use of high capacity magazines?

we went over this b4. i know 20 babies & their 6 teachers were involved in that there type of mass killings here i CT & there was in vegas, & columbine, & virginia tech ... & the mall in texas...

Banning magazine sizes doesn't accomplish much when they are easy to make. Of all the components of a gun, the magazine is one of the simplest. 3D printers can make them rather easily.

it doesn't? really? making them illegal may not stop everyone, but it won't hurt & jack up the fines & time served if caught.
Did you also know that most mass shootings haven't involved the use of high capacity magazines?

we went over this b4. i know 20 babies & their 6 teachers were involved in that there type of mass killings here i CT & there was in vegas, & columbine, & virginia tech ... & the mall in texas...
My point is simply that all this talk of bans isn't going to stop mass shootings. The AWB had no appreciable effect on mass shootings, for example.

My point is simply that all this talk of bans isn't going to stop mass shootings. The AWB had no appreciable effect on mass shootings, for example.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.
What would make mass shootings easier is to disarm the public.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

that's never gonna happen. relax.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

It effectively did happen in DC and Chicago until the Supreme Court intervened. There's no guarantee a subsequent ruling won't overturn Heller or McDonald.

Also, the ATF is able to sidestep a lot of constitutional issues with bans, since it can unilaterally declare things as illegal, sometimes even retroactively. In principle, the courts can rein in the ATF, but you first have to bring them to court over it, which takes time and money.

It's because you were repeating racial talking points

Sorry I did not see your anti-media paranoia coming but anyway the discussion that you jumped in on was about race. We have a white guy telling me that black protesters are committing violence when they shout Black Lives Matter on a public street. The same white guy favors a shoot to kill violent protesters policy so it seems he may wish the peaceful protesters in the video should be shot.

It’s about race. This white guy proceeds to tell me how his family protests over shutting down team sports were doing protest right..

Its about race as I explained that the anti government mostly white middle to upper class don’t give a flying fuck about poor people dying of COVID-19 regardless of color. But they all know that a disproportionate number of poor are black.

White society needs to be more concerned not less. So shoving l it off on the fake news media bullshit is quite the cop out. I thought we could have a better conversation than recycled tea party Trumpism boiler plate. Fake news media? Come on. I don’t know any main stream media talking points on the topic that was being discussed when you jumped in.

Stop being such a snowflake

WTF is the matter with you?
Are you really this big an asshole?

An angry mob storms Congress and drives Congress into hiding and several were killed for no reason other than the President is too big a baby to admit he lost. You just laugh it off

those are the talking points of fox, oann, & newsmax.
No. Those are MY talking points from real life living and observations.

sure sounds like you could be a talking pundit for any of them.
I am only a pundit for my kids but in general I just see illogic in voting tendencies

It's because you were repeating racial talking points

Sorry I did not see your anti-media paranoia coming but anyway the discussion that you jumped in on was about race. We have a white guy telling me that black protesters are committing violence when they shout Black Lives Matter on a public street. The same white guy favors a shoot to kill violent protesters policy so it seems he may wish the peaceful protesters in the video should be shot.

It’s about race. This white guy proceeds to tell me how his family protests over shutting down team sports were doing protest right..

Its about race as I explained that the anti government mostly white middle to upper class don’t give a flying fuck about poor people dying of COVID-19 regardless of color. But they all know that a disproportionate number of poor are black.

White society needs to be more concerned not less. So shoving l it off on the fake news media bullshit is quite the cop out. I thought we could have a better conversation than recycled tea party Trumpism boiler plate. Fake news media? Come on. I don’t know any main stream media talking points on the topic that was being discussed when you jumped in.
It's not paranoia if you're paying attention. Woke narratives are all that the media pushes, because it's a great way to divide the working class. If we weren't divided, we'd be better able to unite against the abuses of the elite.

BLM is a part of that division. There's a reason why it gets so much corporate money. These protesters are the useful idiots of identity politics. Granted, that's not even the main problem with them. Their entire movement is based on a false premise. Cops don't disproportionately use lethal force against blacks when you account for all factors outside of race. A black Harvard professor named Roland Fryer did a study on this and, to his surprise, figured this out. Being the progressive that he is, he still assumes that cops are biased against blacks, but he at least conceded the lethal force argument when the facts didn't match up.

Also, most people (including most black people) don't favor defunding the police. They certainly don't support dismantling the police either, but that hasn't stopped certain cities from engaging in that idiocy.

So, why would corporations put money into a cause that supports things that most people don't even want? Because virtue signaling is a great way to appease the violent minority. Most BLM protesters might not be burning and looting, but enough of them did to make it an issue for various downtown areas last year. A lot of major corporations have a presence in the areas affected, so virtue signaling at the right time had the potential to spare some of their property. Of course, it didn't always work out for them. Any stores carrying TVs, expensive clothing, or anything else of desire to these thugs had their property "redistributed."

Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already.

I get you. Most. Eh! I didn’t know you’ve been granted the moral license to decide who is expendable and who isn’t.

when the decisions to shut down were made no one knew for sure what you claim to know now. Do you think you’re anti-government ideals making noble? You aren’t

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

The question is..
Why do we allow mass shooters access to the weapons of their choice?

I‘d like an AR15, four 50 round magazines, an armored vest and 250 rounds of ammo

Clerk.....Would you like a speed loader and armor piercing rounds?

Because virtue signaling is a great way to appease the violent minority. Most BLM protesters might not be burning and looting, but enough of them did to make it an issue for various downtown areas last year.

And you have identified the arsonists and looters were part of the planned peaceful protests how?

case in point. The burning and looting in Kenosha was spontaneous when the videos came out and Black Lives Matter, the movement or the organization had absolutely nothing to do with it.

And you put it on the BLM organization. Why do you do that and how do you do that?

Sunday August 23 start​

Protests in Kenosha began on Sunday after video of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black man, went viral. The demonstrations quickly got violent, leading to looting and vandalism, and on Tuesday, the shooting that killed two people occurred. Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Illinois, has been arrested and charged in connection with the shooting.​

Last edited:
And there is no reason to believe anyone had any intention of overthrowing the government so a charge of insurrection is absurd.
Their stated intention was to present Biden from becoming president and keep Trump in despite having lost the election.

And they intended to do so by use of force.

How is that not an insurrection?
and yet no one used a firearm .... do you honestly believed that in this day and age that during an insurrection by the right that no guns were used ?

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .

The fact that many of them were armed and making threats against members of Congress as well as the vice president, and several of whom were carrying explosives some of which were attempting to plant those explosives within the capital and other areas within DC.

And that they made clear that the reason for these activities was to prevent Congress from certifying the election meets the definition of insurrection

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

It effectively did happen in DC and Chicago until the Supreme Court intervened. There's no guarantee a subsequent ruling won't overturn Heller or McDonald.

Also, the ATF is able to sidestep a lot of constitutional issues with bans, since it can unilaterally declare things as illegal, sometimes even retroactively. In principle, the courts can rein in the ATF, but you first have to bring them to court over it, which takes time and money.

you are a good little mouthpiece for the NRA, arent'cha?

there was no insurrection on jan 6th !
Sorry, kid. I watched it live on TV. It really happened.

I watched it live as well. It was violent and destruction and looting took place. The press said our democracy was under attack. I also watched several “protests” throughout 2020 where cities burned, businesses looted, innocent people were shot, killed, or beaten and the same press said everything was under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.

Those close to death 26906429
But this is exactly why the closure of so many small businesses is a problem that is much longer lasting than the deaths in hospitals and such. Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already. The longer term problems have to do with people out of work and in poverty. I care more about those people than those close to death already. The fate of the healthy has longer term economic implications.

Is Rand Paul at the top of your list as your ideal politician?

Do you accept the following political economic divide to be accurate? Let’s call it the Brookings Metro Economic Political Rift (BMER)

“Most notably, the stark economic rift that Brookings Metro documented after Donald Trump’s shocking 2016 victory has grown even wider. In 2016, we wrote that the 2,584 counties that Trump won generated just 36% of the country’s economic output, whereas the 472 counties Hillary Clinton carried equated to almost two-thirds of the nation’s aggregate economy. “

Biden-voting counties equal 70% of America’s economy. What does this mean for the nation’s political-economic divide?

Do you agree that Red States generate just 36% of the country’s economic output but generates and often does generate over 50% of America’s votes in national elections?

I also watched several “protests” throughout 2020 where cities burned, businesses looted, innocent people were shot, killed, or beaten and the same press said everything was under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.

Provide a linked a news report that states on camera showing a visual of businesses being burned or looted, innocent people being shot, killed, or beaten and the reported described that as everything being under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.

If you cannot find a link you are a liar. And you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

News crews hardly ever film a fully peaceful protest because peaceful protest is not news. But when violence breaks out coinciding with a peaceful protest the news crews film the violence and the reporter always will use words like “turned violent at an “otherwise” peaceful protest.”
Peaceful Protest for Dunmies
The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).​
The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).​

US2-768x613.png

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT​

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).​

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020).​

I also watched several “protests” throughout 2020 where cities burned, businesses looted, innocent people were shot, killed, or beaten and the same press said everything was under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.

Provide a linked a news report that states on camera showing a visual of businesses being burned or looted, innocent people being shot, killed, or beaten and the reported described that as everything being under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.

If you cannot find a link you are a liar. And you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

News crews hardly ever film a fully peaceful protest because peaceful protest is not news. But when violence breaks out coinciding with a peaceful protest the news crews film the violence and the reporter always will use words like “turned violent at an “otherwise” peaceful protest.”
Peaceful Protest for Dunmies

View attachment 478786

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT​

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).​

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020).​

So now you lie by linking. A police Station is on fire. There are no people being beat up and murdered in the background.

The reporter does not say that this is peaceful protest. The reporter says the protest was mostly not unruly. Is it the only link you could find because this one backs me up - you’re a liar

Last edited:

Forum List

Back