there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

So now you lie by linking. There are no buildings burning, people being beat up l, and murdered in the background. The reporter does not say that this is peaceful protest. The reporter says the protest was mostly not unruly. Is it the only link you could find because this one backs me up - you’re a liar

you keep calling me a liar yet you are in denial, The fucking city is on fire in the background and the reporter is downplaying it. Do I need to pull up the retired Black police officer shot during a riot protecting A business and pleasing for his life while animals and thugs laughed at him and videoed him while he lay dying? How many videos do you need to see if ANTIFA and BLM pulling people out of their cars and beating them as part of the protest?

you keep calling me a liar yet you are in denial, The fucking city is on fire in the background and the reporter is downplaying it.

You are a liar. MSNBC never downplayed the violence. watch the whole damn video
here:

The Brian Williams Show covered the events in the night after George Floyd was murdered on video and the scene was descibed as violent chaotic and out of control - It was never described as a peaceful protest that was under control.

It was descibed as an angry protest out of control all night on MSNBC.

Thats your lie , liar.

And this was not a BLM protest. That is another one of your lies.

It was spontaneous anger by a mob gathered at the police station where the four officers involved were based. Not a planned protest by BLM.

you keep calling me a liar yet you are in denial, The fucking city is on fire in the background and the reporter is downplaying it.

You are a liar. MSNBC never downplayed the violence. watch the whole damn video
here:

The Brian Williams Show covered the events in the night after George Floyd was murdered on video and the scene was descibed as violent chaotic and out of control - It was never described as a peaceful protest that was under control.

It was descibed as an angry protest out of control all night on MSNBC.

Thats your lie , liar.

And this was not a BLM protest. That is another one of your lies.

It was spontaneous anger by a mob gathered at the police station where the four officers involved were based. Not a planned protest by BLM.

Somehow the planned BLM protests evolve into spontaneous looting, burning, and destruction. Must be all of those white supremacist agitators.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Yeah, just because there were a few hundred armed people rioting in the Capitol vowing to overturn the elections and kidnap elected officials and hang the VP...does not constitute an armed insurrection. Where do the libs get this name-calling?

there was no insurrection on jan 6th !
Sorry, kid. I watched it live on TV. It really happened.

I watched it live as well. It was violent and destruction and looting took place. The press said our democracy was under attack. I also watched several “protests” throughout 2020 where cities burned, businesses looted, innocent people were shot, killed, or beaten and the same press said everything was under control and protestors were exercising “free speech” and protests were “peaceful”.
How nice for you?

Somehow the planned BLM protests evolve into spontaneous looting, burning, and destruction.

No they don’t, you are a liar.

The riot that you cited where the police station in Minneapolis was burned was the result of the spontaneous outrage that was sparked by the George Floyd video. That was not a Black Lives Matter planned protest at all. You are a liar. The same goes for the spontaneous protest at Kenosha.

if the Black Lives Matter organization were behind burning down a police station in Minneapolis the organization and its leader ship would be listed as a terrorist organization and prosecuted. They are not because there is no connection to that organization and the riots.

The obvious cause of the spontaneous outrage type of protest is that the disastrous incidents with police are made instantly public by being captured on video.

Eyewitness accounts by black by bystanders who witness events like this would not be considered reliable when up against the word of police officers.

The George Floyd protests as they have been referred to all this summer probably would not have occurred or have been so violent if the incident was not captured on such a vivid and clear video where the officer held his knee on the arrestees neck for nine minutes with two other officers holding them down and one other officer holding back a small crowd of bystanders who were witnessing a murder right in front of their eyes. This does not excuse the rioters and the looters. They should all be prosecuted and taken off the streets for a long time but it does good to lie about a peaceful protest movement being violent based on your racist hatred that us similarly out of control. lying promotes violence truth promotes peace.

Last edited:
Somehow the planned BLM protests evolve into spontaneous looting, burning, and destruction.

No they don’t, you are a liar.

The riot that you cited where the police station in Minneapolis was burned was the result of the spontaneous outrage that was sparked by the George Floyd video. That was not a Black Lives Matter planned protest at all. You are a liar. The same goes for the spontaneous protest at Kenosha.

if the Black Lives Matter organization were behind burning down a police station in Minneapolis the organization and its leader ship would be listed as a terrorist organization and prosecuted. They are not because there is no connection to that organization and the riots.

The obvious cause of the spontaneous outrage type of protest is that the disastrous incidents with police are made instantly public by being captured on video.

Eyewitness accounts by black by bystanders who witness events like this would not be considered reliable when up against the word of police officers.

The George Floyd protests as they have been referred to all this summer probably would not have occurred or have been so violent if the incident was not captured on such a vivid and clear video where the officer held his knee on the arrestees neck for nine minutes with two other officers holding them down and one other officer holding back a small crowd of bystanders who were witnessing a murder right in front of their eyes. This does not excuse the rioters and the looters. They should all be prosecuted and taken off the streets for a long time but it does good to lie about a peaceful protest movement being violent based on your racist hatred that us similarly out of control. lying promotes violence truth promotes peace.

Provide links to back your claims. Otherwise based on your own standards, you are considered to be a liar.

Yeah, just because there were a few hundred armed people rioting in the Capitol vowing to overturn the elections and kidnap elected officials and hang the VP...does not constitute an armed insurrection. Where do the libs get this name-calling?
Considering the election was stolen, people should have been protesting in DC.

Considering the election was stolen, people should have been protesting in DC.
Yup. How dare the people vote against our dear leader?

Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already.

I get you. Most. Eh! I didn’t know you’ve been granted the moral license to decide who is expendable and who isn’t.

when the decisions to shut down were made no one knew for sure what you claim to know now. Do you think you’re anti-government ideals making noble? You aren’t
Putting infected people in nursing homes isn't noble either, but you seem silent on that issue.

Provide links to back your claims

what claims? you are the one making fakse claims that ain’t debunked using links that backed it up.

IF YOU THINK I made a claim that needs backing up tell me what it is.

I told you exactly what your lie was and explained why it was a lie. can you do the same for me?

most BLM Protests are absolutely peaceful,

Here is part of one study.

The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).

US2-768x613.png

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020).

Last edited:
Banning magazine sizes doesn't accomplish much when they are easy to make. Of all the components of a gun, the magazine is one of the simplest. 3D printers can make them rather easily.

it doesn't? really? making them illegal may not stop everyone, but it won't hurt & jack up the fines & time served if caught.
Did you also know that most mass shootings haven't involved the use of high capacity magazines?

we went over this b4. i know 20 babies & their 6 teachers were involved in that there type of mass killings here i CT & there was in vegas, & columbine, & virginia tech ... & the mall in texas...
My point is simply that all this talk of bans isn't going to stop mass shootings. The AWB had no appreciable effect on mass shootings, for example.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.
What would make mass shootings easier is to disarm the public.

The question is..
Why do we allow mass shooters access to the weapons of their choice?

I‘d like an AR15, four 50 round magazines, an armored vest and 250 rounds of ammo

Clerk.....Would you like a speed loader and armor piercing rounds?
If someone hasn't committed a violent crime or isn't under observation by authorities, then they will pass a background check. The vast majority of people who buy guns don't commit mass shootings. Just because a very small percentage of people do commit mass shootings does not justify eroding the public's right to bear arms. Now, if the 2nd Amendment didn't exist, this would be a different discussion.

Because virtue signaling is a great way to appease the violent minority. Most BLM protesters might not be burning and looting, but enough of them did to make it an issue for various downtown areas last year.

And you have identified the arsonists and looters were part of the planned peaceful protests how?

case in point. The burning and looting in Kenosha was spontaneous when the videos came out and Black Lives Matter, the movement or the organization had absolutely nothing to do with it.

And you put it on the BLM organization. Why do you do that and how do you do that?

Sunday August 23 start​

Protests in Kenosha began on Sunday after video of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old black man, went viral. The demonstrations quickly got violent, leading to looting and vandalism, and on Tuesday, the shooting that killed two people occurred. Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Illinois, has been arrested and charged in connection with the shooting.​
If they always accompany BLM and Antifa, then it's by more than coincidence. To assign blame to the Capitol protesters while absolving blame for BLM is the height of hypocrisy.

Provide links to back your claims

what claims? you are the one making fakse claims that ain’t debunked using links that backed it up.

IF YOU THINK I made a claim that needs backing up tell me what it is.

I told you exactly what your lie was and explained why it was a lie. can you do the same for me?

most BLM Protests are absolutely peaceful,

Here is part of one study.

The demonstrations remain ongoing. Though reported events associated with the BLM movement have gradually declined since their peak in late May and early June, ACLED still continues to record dozens of demonstrations each week (see graph below).

View attachment 478878

AN OVERWHELMINGLY PEACEFUL MOVEMENT

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. Peaceful protests are reported in over 2,400 distinct locations around the country. Violent demonstrations,4 meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations — under 10% of the areas that experienced peaceful protests. In many urban areas like Portland, Oregon, for example, which has seen sustained unrest since Floyd’s killing, violent demonstrations are largely confined to specific blocks, rather than dispersed throughout the city (CNN, 1 September 2020).

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020).

where did I say ALL BLM protests turn violent?

Banning magazine sizes doesn't accomplish much when they are easy to make. Of all the components of a gun, the magazine is one of the simplest. 3D printers can make them rather easily.

it doesn't? really? making them illegal may not stop everyone, but it won't hurt & jack up the fines & time served if caught.
Did you also know that most mass shootings haven't involved the use of high capacity magazines?

we went over this b4. i know 20 babies & their 6 teachers were involved in that there type of mass killings here i CT & there was in vegas, & columbine, & virginia tech ... & the mall in texas...
My point is simply that all this talk of bans isn't going to stop mass shootings. The AWB had no appreciable effect on mass shootings, for example.

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

The question is..
Why do we allow mass shooters access to the weapons of their choice?

I‘d like an AR15, four 50 round magazines, an armored vest and 250 rounds of ammo

Clerk.....Would you like a speed loader and armor piercing rounds?
If someone hasn't committed a violent crime or isn't under observation by authorities, then they will pass a background check. The vast majority of people who buy guns don't commit mass shootings. Just because a very small percentage of people do commit mass shootings does not justify eroding the public's right to bear arms. Now, if the 2nd Amendment didn't exist, this would be a different discussion.

You can still bear arms

How may squirrels do you need to shoot with an AR 15 and 50 round magazine.

That magazine serves one purpose......kill as many people as possible

but why make it easy?

sounds cowardly.

that's never gonna happen. relax.
It effectively did happen in DC and Chicago until the Supreme Court intervened. There's no guarantee a subsequent ruling won't overturn Heller or McDonald.

Also, the ATF is able to sidestep a lot of constitutional issues with bans, since it can unilaterally declare things as illegal, sometimes even retroactively. In principle, the courts can rein in the ATF, but you first have to bring them to court over it, which takes time and money.

you are a good little mouthpiece for the NRA, arent'cha?
No, I just follow Supreme Court rulings and ATF policies. You don't have to be conservative to understand these things, but it helps.

Those close to death 26906429
But this is exactly why the closure of so many small businesses is a problem that is much longer lasting than the deaths in hospitals and such. Most of the deaths have involved people that were close to death already. The longer term problems have to do with people out of work and in poverty. I care more about those people than those close to death already. The fate of the healthy has longer term economic implications.

Is Rand Paul at the top of your list as your ideal politician?

Do you accept the following political economic divide to be accurate? Let’s call it the Brookings Metro Economic Political Rift (BMER)

“Most notably, the stark economic rift that Brookings Metro documented after Donald Trump’s shocking 2016 victory has grown even wider. In 2016, we wrote that the 2,584 counties that Trump won generated just 36% of the country’s economic output, whereas the 472 counties Hillary Clinton carried equated to almost two-thirds of the nation’s aggregate economy. “​

Do you agree that Red States generate just 36% of the country’s economic output but generates and often does generate over 50% of America’s votes in national elections?
Rand is one of the better Senators, yes.

As for the red/blue divide, if that sort of thing bothers you, then you should favor more decentralization of funding and policy. If blue states and blue areas are truly more productive, then it would make sense that further decentralization of government would allow them to better spend their funds on local needs.

That's what I've always found odd about the centralization push by so many on the left. If you truly believe that the red states and red areas are the welfare queens of the country, then push for more state-based government and less federal government, because it will ultimately benefit your areas.

You can still bear arms

Again if you truly believe the sentence that I've bolded, you should be focused on disarming the government first. Otherwise, by your own logic, the government has thousands if not millions of these tools to "kill as many people as possible."

You can still bear arms

Again if you truly believe the sentence that I've bolded, you should be focused on disarming the government first. Otherwise, by your own logic, the government has thousands if not millions of these tools to "kill as many people as possible."

You need to find where the Constitution prohibits the government from forming armed services for defense. Because, as we all know, if it doesn't say you can't do it, then you can.

Forum List

Back