there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Because my eyes tell me differently. You are one dumb mother fucker.

Your eyes are not connected to a brain. They are connected to your ass. Your eyes see a photo of a black man in front of a fire and that tells your ass for a brain that the black guy in the photo set the fire and that proves somehow that every protester near the fire were in on setting the fire too.

Where is that fire on what date and were there any arrests?

Do you think the right wing hate TV that you watch have ever sent a camera crew to record the more than 7000 peaceful protest that have taken place in the US over the past few years where there were no fires or violence? How do you give your racist eyes equal time to visualize the true conception of what’s happening at so many peaceful protest around the country?

Do you think what you see on Newsmax is everything a protest it was ever taken place?
Mother fucker, open your eyes. BLM burned and looted small businesses like animals and Antifa joined them. The cops were powerless and that emboldened the rioters on January 6th. I would Have shot all of them and no more riots. You are one stupid dude if you believe that the protests were peaceful. They were antagonistic and violent.

Trump sent a Mob to get his vice president and stop Congress from affirming Biden.

Conservatives......<sob> But......but....what about Antifa?
Nope. Never happened. But you keep repeating that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better.
There is no denial that it was Trumps mob and what they were trying to do
They’ve been revising the reality of the Trump mob from day one. They’ve had a ton of practice doing so over the last few years.

It all comes down to Alternative Facts

Trump creates an alternate reality and his minions swear by it.
Says the dude who believes in one party rule and parrots MSDNC non stop
I don’t believe in one party rule but have repeatedly stated it will be the result of Republicans offensive behavior

gun'vote.jpg

when you said the BLM protests were mostly peaceful.

BLM protests were mostly peaceful and intended to be.

nor were they coordinated between paramilitary extremist a-holes who have teen weeny peenies, & had the overwhelming desire to be flying monkeys for their dear leader.
You guys live in a fantasy world. If for 23 hours of the day I am peaceful but for an hour I smash windows in 30 cars on my street and break into half of them..should I not be prosecuted because I was mostly peaceful that day? Once the so called protests and I have no fucking idea what they are protesting, turn into crimes they are not remotely peaceful.

YOU ... as an individual .... or YOU as a part of a group of thugs should be arrested & thrown in jail toot sweet.

but if YOU broke away from yer friends... & YOU alone looted or went on a vandelism spree ... then your friends are not responsible for what YOU do.

some 10K people were arrested across the country because of crimes comitted during the various protests. but that's an overwhelming minority.

not sure what the stats are re: the insurrection; but it sure looked like a small crowd in comparison to the country wide george floyd protests, & a bigley amount of traitors stormed the capital. each & every one of them that did, should be held accountable.
So when the Capitol police let in protesters, is that storming the Capitol? If you're suggesting that only the ones who forcibly entered the building should be arrested, then ok. However, plenty of them didn't actually enter the building and only entered spaces that the police allowed them to.

Smashing windows and beating police who are trying to keep you out is Storming the Capitol

What I have advocated against are government mandates. I think the government is fine to suggest things to the public, but that individuals should be free to act as they see fit.

No, Citizens should not be free to make the decision to infect others
If merely walking around without a mask infected others, the infection rate would be much higher than it is. Where I live, there are several restaurants that very minimally enforce the state mask mandate here. Yet, my city and county don't have some catastrophic infection rate. It's comparable to counties where masks are more consistently worn.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still wear a mask when I'm out -- not just because of the law, but because I don't want some confrontation with a Karen.
The infection rate and resulting death rate is much higher than it should be because assholes, such as yourself, refuse to take basic precautions and advocate against masks and vaccines
I'm not advocating against masks or vaccines. You don't seem to understand the difference between fighting government mandates and fighting preventive measures done voluntarily.

I'll say it again. I wear a mask when I'm out. I socially distance. I wash my hands a lot. What I'm against is having the government force people to wear masks or socially distance.

Now, to be fair, there are things I'm ok with government forcing. I'm ok with having sanitation standards that force a certain amount of hand washing and cleaning of surfaces. I draw the line at masks, because I don't see as much evidence that it makes as much of a difference as general cleanliness.

nor were they coordinated between paramilitary extremist a-holes who have teen weeny peenies, & had the overwhelming desire to be flying monkeys for their dear leader.
You guys live in a fantasy world. If for 23 hours of the day I am peaceful but for an hour I smash windows in 30 cars on my street and break into half of them..should I not be prosecuted because I was mostly peaceful that day? Once the so called protests and I have no fucking idea what they are protesting, turn into crimes they are not remotely peaceful.

YOU ... as an individual .... or YOU as a part of a group of thugs should be arrested & thrown in jail toot sweet.

but if YOU broke away from yer friends... & YOU alone looted or went on a vandelism spree ... then your friends are not responsible for what YOU do.

some 10K people were arrested across the country because of crimes comitted during the various protests. but that's an overwhelming minority.

not sure what the stats are re: the insurrection; but it sure looked like a small crowd in comparison to the country wide george floyd protests, & a bigley amount of traitors stormed the capital. each & every one of them that did, should be held accountable.
So when the Capitol police let in protesters, is that storming the Capitol? If you're suggesting that only the ones who forcibly entered the building should be arrested, then ok. However, plenty of them didn't actually enter the building and only entered spaces that the police allowed them to.

lol! are you kidding me? have you ever tried to visit the capital? no one can enter the capital without a prior security background clearance.

any 'cop' that 'let them in' was part of them in spirit.

But if these "assault rifles" are so bad, why should the state have them?

Because the state gives them to people who have been trained and use them to protect We the People
And yet we train police with them as well and that doesn't always work out, eh?

Allowing a mental moron to go out and buy an AR 15 with a 50 round magazine and as much ammo as he wants does not “work out”
I guess that depends on how you're defining "mental moron." Any moron with a violent criminal record isn't legally allowed to have a gun.

lol! are you kidding me? have you ever tried to visit the capital? no one can enter the capital without a prior security background clearance.

I have been to the Capitol multiple times, actually. The last time I went was back in 2011, but yes, it is odd how the police let them get past the gates that were set up. If you don't believe me, go back and watch the footage. If you're suggesting that any cop that did that was complicit, then you'll have to blame the entire police presence. It wasn't just 1 or 2 guys doing it behind their backs.

It does present an interesting question though. Why would police do that? You seem to assume that it's because they supported the cause. I think a better explanation is that letting it escalate fits the desired narrative. Since the protesters were able to reach the building and enter it, they became easy scapegoats to drum up false patriotism among the left and the gullible.

From a long distance away you can be fooled by Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters.

Poster partiv, share with us your opinion on how far that distance need be to be fooled?

And then, and I am merely curious about this one, but I'm not sure we've seen ANTIFA adherents claiming to be Trumpers.

Seems to me, there haven't been credible reports from authoritative sources that identified such a phenomena that had a significant impact on any significant event?

Have you got any you can share with readers of this forum?

:desk:

i couldn't find what you were asking partiv - BUT i did manage to find this:

No evidence U.S. Capitol rioters belong to antifa movement, FBI chief Wray testifies
By Sarah N. Lynch
5 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director Chris Wray on Tuesday debunked conspiracy theories promoted by right-wing supporters of former President Donald Trump, saying there was no evidence that leftist extremists disguised themselves as Trump supporters to storm the U.S. Capitol.
No evidence U.S. Capitol rioters belong to antifa movement, FBI chief Wray testifies

think that will go over well with him?

Smashing windows and beating police who are trying to keep you out is Storming the Capitol
And doing the equivalent in Portland for months on end is equally deplorable, no? The media certainly doesn't seem to think so.

Because the state gives them to people who have been trained and use them to protect We the People

Allowing a mental moron to go out and buy an AR 15 with a 50 round magazine and as much ammo as he wants does not “work out”
I guess that depends on how you're defining "mental moron." Any moron with a violent criminal record isn't legally allowed to have a gun.

Let’s look at the people who use those AR15s to slaughter innocent people.

Interviewing people who knew them is always the same......He always scared me, something wasn’t right, nobody would do anything about him.

1618088868277.jpeg

The NRA protects his right to buy whatever weapon he chooses to conduct a massacre.

I have been to the Capitol multiple times, actually. The last time I went was back in 2011, but yes, it is odd how the police let them get past the gates that were set up. If you don't believe me, go back and watch the footage. If you're suggesting that any cop that did that was complicit, then you'll have to blame the entire police presence. It wasn't just 1 or 2 guys doing it behind their backs.

It does present an interesting question though. Why would police do that? You seem to assume that it's because they supported the cause. I think a better explanation is that letting it escalate fits the desired narrative. Since the protesters were able to reach the building and enter it, they became easy scapegoats to drum up false patriotism among the left and the gullible.

some were definetly sympathetic... you don't take a selfie otherwise. some might have 'let them in' to actually save themselves given they were out numbered & retreated when necessary.

Last edited:

Interviewing people who knew them is always the same......He always scared me, something wasn’t right, nobody would do anything about him.

The NRA protects his right to buy whatever weapon he chooses to conduct a massacre.
So your solution to the problem is to ban everyone from having "assault" rifles? Seems like a bit of an overreaction, especially when considering that most mass shootings involve handguns.

& donny was a willing accomplice:

Did President Trump Revoke Gun Background Checks for Mentally Ill People?

In February 2017, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to flag the potential sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses.
Alex Kasprak Published 15 February 2018

Claim

President Trump signed a bill blocking Obama-era background checks that would have made it easier to flag mentally ill potential gun purchasers.

Rating

Mostly True

Mostly True
About this rating

What's True
President Trump rescinded a rule that would have provided a new way to enforce existing background check restrictions on gun sales by allowing a transfer of information from one agency to another.

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Revoke Gun Background Checks for Mentally Ill People?

some were definetly sympathetic... you don't take a selfie otherwise. soem might have 'let them in' to actuall save themselves given they were out numbered & retreated when necessary.
I don't doubt that some were probably cowardly. Either way, however, the disparity in media response and that of much of the left shows the double standard.

So your solution to the problem is to ban everyone from having "assault" rifles? Seems like a bit of an overreaction, especially when considering that most mass shootings involve handguns.

high velocity bullets from large capacity mags & drums turn people into swiss cheese & any surgeon will tell you that - the odds of surviving a gunshot wound from a glock is far better than a bushmaster.

Yes
Ban any rifle capable of shooting more than a round per second

Why make it easier to slaughter people

some were definetly sympathetic... you don't take a selfie otherwise. soem might have 'let them in' to actuall save themselves given they were out numbered & retreated when necessary.
I don't doubt that some were probably cowardly. Either way, however, the disparity in media response and that of much of the left shows the double standard.

uh-huh. 'cowardly'? the dude that lost an eye - was he cowardly? the cop that got stunned & suffered a heart attack? was he cowardly too?

know who was? donny - who said he was gonna walk with them to the capital.

donny lied. bigley.

where was he? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. safe in his bunker watching his seditious little deplorables on TV.

high velocity bullets from large capacity mags & drums turn people into swiss cheese & any surgeon will tell you that - the odds of surviving a gunshot wound from a glock is far better than a bushmaster.
Depends on the range of the shot. Most shootings occur at close range, where a handgun can be on par in lethality. One of the only mass shootings where a rifle really made a difference is the Vegas shooting. That guy couldn't have been as deadly at that range with handguns. The vast majority of mass shootings happen indoors and at a close enough range that handguns are comparably lethal. It's why most mass shooters use handguns to begin with. They're also much easier to conceal.

Yes

You're literally calling for a ban on any semiautomatic rifle then. Anyone with a fast trigger finger can fire more than a single round per second, whether they're using a semiauto pistol or a semiauto rifle.

Yes

i like chris rock's solution:

Forum List

Back