There was never a gas shortage on the east coast

Holy shit you people are dense. Click on the name Kim Zetter in the tweet. You'll see that she's a journalist who specializes in cybersecurity.

The guy who retweeted her is the guy who invented GMail, Google calendar, Google Reader, and more.

Google must be off too because I searched Colonial and CNN, it turned up no conspiracy stories. Maybe you can give us the title of this story on CNN?

So you're saying Joe is lying to us?
No. She is saying colonial pipeline cut pumping the pipeline itself, rather than take a chance of not getting paid by their customers. Pipeline pumps were fine and were not interrupted by the Russian hackers, but Colonial's measure and customer billing systems were screwed, so they decided to not take a chance on giving away inventory, screw the country and the northeast, shut down the pumps.
Does Joe know about this?
I'm pretty sure. If you can't measure and bill what you could deliver by pipe, you can always measure how many gallons in a tanker and where it was delivered, whether it can supply the demand or not, and what you do deliver can double in price as market opportunity presents itself. Now we will see the ratchet effect as price moved forward, but generally does not move back as far unless a glut on the market is created. Smart money will try to avoid a glut. Selling less or the same for more money is good business if you can find it. Welcome to the summer of 2021.

No. She is saying colonial pipeline cut pumping the pipeline itself, rather than take a chance of not getting paid by their customers. Pipeline pumps were fine and were not interrupted by the Russian hackers, but Colonial's measure and customer billing systems were screwed, so they decided to not take a chance on giving away inventory, screw the country and the northeast, shut down the pumps.
President Joseph Biden (God's choice) knows EVERYTHING.
Heck, I vote for him too, but Puh-leaze!

It is exactly the same kind of gas shortage that we would have seen if the production systems were hacked, so yes there was a gas shortage. Anyway, so what?

Mentioning this because nobody else does.
noit sure what that has to do with the topic at hand,,,

Source also tells me one reason Colonial might have taken operational network down - aside from being cautious - is because they may not be able to invoice customers who receive fuel if their IT network is locked with ransomware,

when an internet nobody like this Zetter babe quotes "unnamed sources" we know she is probably setting us up for the big lib lie

Anyway its just a rumor spread by a rumor monger

Why are you claiming she's an Internet nobody?

Because your dumb ass hasn't heard of her?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

she is nobody to me

There are literally 10's of thousands of "journalists" with a keyboard and an internet subscription in the Democats 50 Cent Army

Source also tells me one reason Colonial might have taken operational network down - aside from being cautious - is because they may not be able to invoice customers who receive fuel if their IT network is locked with ransomware,

when an internet nobody like this Zetter babe quotes "unnamed sources" we know she is probably setting us up for the big lib lie

Anyway its just a rumor spread by a rumor monger

Why are you claiming she's an Internet nobody?

Because your dumb ass hasn't heard of her?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

no...because its a NOBODY...like you

^^^Scary peek into the mind of a cultist there...

^^^Scary peek into the mind of a cultist there...
Did you lick your Trumpy Bear for good luck this morning?

Forum List

Back