Joel Greenberg Has Plead Guilty

Tick, tock, tick, tock Pedo Matty.

The clock tolls for thee!

Did you see the clip of him trying to compare him paying to fuck teenagers with Congresscritters receiving earmarks for their districts?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I'm sure the deal requires full cooperation with ongoing investigations too.

Definitely not a good look for Gaetz.
It suits him, I imagine. He deserves whatever he gets. My parents taught me not to hang around with people of bad character, as it reflects on my and the family. His didn't.

It suits him, I imagine. He deserves whatever he gets. My parents taught me not to hang around with people of bad character, as it reflects on my and the family. His didn't.
Not sure what you mean by he deserves whatever he gets. Suspicion? Scorn? Sure. He doesn't deserve to be prosecuted for political reasons, and he doesn't deserve false allegations. He does deserve to be treated fairly under the law regardless of what you think of him or his friends.

Not sure what you mean by he deserves whatever he gets. Suspicion? Scorn? Sure. He doesn't deserve to be prosecuted for political reasons, and he doesn't deserve false allegations. He does deserve to be treated fairly under the law regardless of what you think of him or his friends.
Sounds fine to me. If he was screwing little girls, he should be prosecute. Hanging out and being close friends and traveling companion with guys who screw little girls is pretty reprehensible, deserving attention and scorn. I don't know how this will come out, but he deserves whatever it is, as he put himself in the middle of it. He undoubtedly knew what his friend was doing and still hung with him, so certainly would not surprise anybody if Matt had a taste for teenyboppers. Let it play out.

How did I know she was 13, she told me she was 15.-Cheech and Chong-Whack His Pee-Pee sketch..These foot lose and fancy free horny dudes certainly know how to pimp their hides...

Side note: in my OP title, is it Plead or Pled? Or is Pleaded the proper one?

I've seen all of them.
According to the google machine:
Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary says the simple past tense and the past participle form are “pleaded or pled,” in that order. That means you can use both. Webster's New World College Dictionary takes a narrower view: It gives you just one option: pleaded.

Sounds fine to me. If he was screwing little girls, he should be prosecute. Hanging out and being close friends and traveling companion with guys who screw little girls is pretty reprehensible, deserving attention and scorn. I don't know how this will come out, but he deserves whatever it is, as he put himself in the middle of it. He undoubtedly knew what his friend was doing and still hung with him, so certainly would not surprise anybody if Matt had a taste for teenyboppers. Let it play out.
With the people who are elites or have power there is more of this going on then we will ever know. But we get some of the blowback from it as the 5th Column that used to be journalists are now working for them.

That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Just because someone is friends with a bad person does not automatically make them a bad person.

No one not even you is allowed to make that call unless you knew them personally, but these are all complete strangers to us so we can't assume anything.

If they are bad people then they are by their own actions, not the actions of others that were around them.

That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Just because someone is friends with a bad person does not automatically make them a bad person.

No one not even you is allowed to make that call unless you knew them personally, but these are all complete strangers to us so we can't assume anything.

If they are bad people then they are by their own actions, not the actions of others that were around them.
I do not hang around people of bad character. You might have worked for me as long as you didn't let it spill over to the office, the shop or the unit. But, I didn't hang out with you. I've had employees that drank off the job, did lots of drugs off the job, were married, but in the loosest sort of definition, even had one picked up by the cops at the plant for illegal activity, but never hung out with them or traveled with them. You really are known by the company you keep. That Matt, should have exercise a lot more perspicuity in regards to his social life. He has brought whatever comes his way on himself. If you roll with pigs, you gonna get covered in mud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back