There was never a gas shortage on the east coast

No gas shortage. They just couldn't bill accurately.

do you have something other than a twitter post to back up this claim??

Holy shit you people are dense. Click on the name Kim Zetter in the tweet. You'll see that she's a journalist who specializes in cybersecurity.

The guy who retweeted her is the guy who invented GMail, Google calendar, Google Reader, and more.

I realize that paying your bills is not exactly a priority amongst Libs but the rest of us tend to like the system as it is. No company or individual OWES anyone, especially a tyrannical gobment, any damned thing.

Then we should be relying on public pipelines, maintained by the government as vital national security infrastructure, instead of hoping some shady private corporation might do the right - and smart - thing and put their security over their CEO/Executive pay.

Then we should be relying on public pipelines, maintained by the government as vital national security infrastructure, instead of hoping some shady private corporation might do the right - and smart - thing and put their security over their CEO/Executive pay.

I think we tried that once with the DNC computers. How did that work out?

No gas shortage.
There really wasn't. It was panic buying and hoarding.
Correct. Not only were people who still had half a tank filling up, they were bringing along 30 gallons worth of cans to fill up.
View attachment 490594View attachment 490595View attachment 490596
The pipeline wasn't hacked.
It quit producing.
Not because it was hacked. Because the company's customer database was hacked so they shut down the pipeline.

Mentioning this because nobody else does.
noit sure what that has to do with the topic at hand,,,
Use your brain if you remember how.
so they shut down the line when they lost control to avoid another leak??
It's impossible to fix a leak without some downtime, but it was never reported. Now all of a sudden Colonial is in the headlines over a so-called computer hack ? But less than 1 % know about the leak....I bet half the people in NC don't even know it happened.
well thankfully you are getting the word out now,,
I have a team of trained falcons with GPS and fly-cam's
monitoring the situation. They shot my drones down, so I have to fight dirty.
so you can post some of the videos,,,
After the class-action lawsuit settlement.
well at least they are cleaning up their mess and taking measures to avoid future ones
They have a long line of leaks.
not sure if you knew it,, but pipes have a tendency to leak,,
Captain obvious.:auiqs.jpg:

Does anyone listen ?
There probably was no cyberattack--it's a big cover up so we can all take it up the ass and pay for their fuckup in NC.

I'm waiting to hear your explanation of your super falcons,,,

Post # 57.
It was a joke. Something I wouldn't
need to explain to most intelligent people here.
I'm a good bullshitter. Don't get me wrong, but not that good.

No gas shortage.
Correct. Not only were people who still had half a tank filling up, they were bringing along 30 gallons worth of cans to fill up.
It quit producing.
Not because it was hacked. Because the company's customer database was hacked so they shut down the pipeline.
It quit producing.

Does anyone listen ?
There probably was no cyberattack--it's a big cover up so we can all take it up the ass and pay for their fuckup in NC.

I'm waiting to hear your explanation of your super falcons,,,

Post # 57.
It was a joke. Something I wouldn't
need to explain to most intelligent people here.
I'm a good bullshitter. Don't get me wrong, but not that good.

so you lied about having falcons,,

thanks for letting me know not to listen to you,,

I think we tried that once with the DNC computers. How did that work out?
You're a moron.

The OP apparently doesn’t realize that the billing department would have records of what has been delivered to who. A couple of phone calls and checks of levels and other records these places keep would have solved the problem. NO facts, no sources, and a lot of bullshit. Synth is a moron again.

No gas shortage. They just couldn't bill accurately.

Let's pretend for a second what you say is true.

It doesn't change the fact Biden made a declaration of emergency (with no proof it was or wasn't a hack) and then blew off the millions of Americans it was going to effect.

Him declaring an emergency

And then turning his back on everyone by saying they can pay a ransom if they want and then ignoring it and not doing a thing despite a foreign power was holding gas hostage effecting millions of Americans.

So even if that were false he then personally caused a gas shortage by declaring an emergency, ignoring it after he shrugged his shoulders, and people went out and panic bought gas because the president didn't give a shit.

So at the very least he personally caused a gas shortage by just ignoring the problem and that scared people.

No shortage? The 2 gas stations near me that were out of gas for 2 days beg to differ.

Oh and and saying there is no gas shortage still doesn't change the fact there was a gas shortage. That's like looking outside and seeing it's raining and saying "it isn't raining, because I didn't pay my electric bill and I can't watch the news for the weatherman to tell me it's raining".

I'm not one to just sling insults around here like most people do here, but God damn you're dumb. Or you just really want to argue and are a contrarian.

No gas shortage.
It quit producing.
It quit producing.
Again, it was the company's choice. So who knows why you blame Biden? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back