There used to be 4 rules of gun safety. I just saw a meme, one more rule for gun safety needs to be added to every lesson...

I'm in a deep red state. Not worried about the government taking my guns as it is a straw-man issues.
Then you aren't paying attention. The next Democrat in the White House will begin confiscating our guns. Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional. So red means nothing. You'll gladly forfeit your guns when they threaten to remove your family to a FEMA camp for their "safety."
lol

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

A president doesnā€™t have the authority to ā€˜confiscateā€™ guns; Democrats donā€™t advocate for ā€˜confiscatingā€™ guns.

State laws that conflict with Second Amendment jurisprudence are un-Constitutional ā€“ and none of the firearm regulatory measures advocated for by Democrats conflict with Second Amendment jurisprudence ā€“ measures that are perfectly Constitutional.
No they just ban certain weapons. Like the Clintons did back in the 1990s to prevent school shootings, then Columbine happened with shotguns and pistols. Make Slick Willie look even more the fool...

I'm in a deep red state. Not worried about the government taking my guns as it is a straw-man issues.
Then you aren't paying attention. The next Democrat in the White House will begin confiscating our guns. Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional. So red means nothing. You'll gladly forfeit your guns when they threaten to remove your family to a FEMA camp for their "safety."
lol

A president doesnā€™t have the authority to ā€˜confiscateā€™ guns; Democrats donā€™t advocate for ā€˜confiscatingā€™ guns.

State laws that conflict with Second Amendment jurisprudence are un-Constitutional ā€“ and none of the firearm regulatory measures advocated for by Democrats conflict with Second Amendment jurisprudence ā€“ measures that are perfectly Constitutional.
No they just ban certain weapons. Like the Clintons did back in the 1990s to prevent school shootings, then Columbine happened with shotguns and pistols. Make Slick Willie look even more the fool...

And after the ban ended.......gun crime and gun murder still went down.....showing, again, guns do not cause gun crime...

lol

And after the ban ended.......gun crime and gun murder still went down.....showing, again, guns do not cause gun crime...
Until the liberals decided to hold back the police in Minn, NY, Sea, Port and other shithole liberal bastions of corruption. Yep, defund the police take the guns away, and soon, libtards start dying all over the place. How many are dead in Chicago this year?

Forum List

Back