There taking kids away from parents who are not vaccinated

They just want to damage our minds so that we will careless about anything that is going on in the world. That we will be walking around like zombies. That they will be able to control our thoughts when we are in that condition

1. Whacky conspiracy theories are the only reason not to get vaccinated.

No, they're not. She gave her reason in the video and it had nothing to do with conspiracy theories.
2. It absolutely is, and she absolutely does.

No, he does not. There is no legal authority on his part to know whether she is vaccinated or not and it is none of his business. And no, she is not obligated to answer the question. Show me where she is.

No, they're not. She gave her reason in the video and it had nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

No, he does not. There is no legal authority on his part to know whether she is vaccinated or not and it is none of his business. And no, she is not obligated to answer the question. Show me where she is.
Unless there are serious medical complications the only reason not to be vaccinated is belief in crazy conspiracy theories.

The judges concern is the child's welfare. He is absolutely with insights to ask her vaccination status. You know I'm right, the law has already agreed with me.

Stupid excuse making won't cut it, boy.
FB_IMG_1629254052756.jpg

Unless there are serious medical complications the only reason not to be vaccinated is belief in crazy conspiracy theories.

Maybe there IS serious medical complications. She did say that the reason she was not getting vaccinated is because she's had bad reactions to vaccines in the past. But even if she hadn't said this, you have no basis on which to presume what her reasons are.

The arrogance is mind numbing.

Besides all that, the vaccine does not prevent contraction of the disease. That has been clear for some time and it has been the argument from the left since it was pointed out that even the vaccinated were getting sick. And the narrative has also been that the vaccine only serves to ease the symptoms.

So, given all of this, whether the mother is vaccinated or not is irrelevant. If it could be said that the judge had the authority to ask this type of question at all then wouldn't it have made more sense to ask if the child was vaccinated? I mean, if you people are going to continue to use Covid measures as a weapon against people then you should be more consistent as to what those measures are for and what they do and don't do. You should also inform or remind this moron judge what the vaccine is for.
The judges concern is the child's welfare. He is absolutely with insights to ask her vaccination status. You know I'm right, the law has already agreed with me.

If the judge's concern is the child's welfare then for the sake of the child's welfare and in the interest of being thorough and fair, he should have also asked if she had the flu vaccine; if the child is being fed a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet, if the child wears a helmet when riding a bike, scooter, skateboard, etc., if the child is allowed to play in the front yard, etc., etc. The list of questions would be endless.

It's all bullshit. The child has a much greater chance of being injured or killed in a car accident than from Covid. The vaccine is being weaponized to curb the liberties of those with a certain political and social bent.

Maybe there IS serious medical complications. She did say that the reason she was not getting vaccinated is because she's had bad reactions to vaccines in the past. But even if she hadn't said this, you have no basis on which to presume what her reasons are.

The arrogance is mind numbing.

Besides all that, the vaccine does not prevent contraction of the disease. That has been clear for some time and it has been the argument from the left since it was pointed out that even the vaccinated were getting sick. And the narrative has also been that the vaccine only serves to ease the symptoms.

So, given all of this, whether the mother is vaccinated or not is irrelevant. If it could be said that the judge had the authority to ask this type of question at all then wouldn't it have made more sense to ask if the child was vaccinated? I mean, if you people are going to continue to use Covid measures as a weapon against people then you should be more consistent as to what those measures are for and what they do and don't do. You should also inform or remind this moron judge what the vaccine is for.

If the judge's concern is the child's welfare then for the sake of the child's welfare and in the interest of being thorough and fair, he should have also asked if she had the flu vaccine; if the child is being fed a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet, if the child wears a helmet when riding a bike, scooter, skateboard, etc., if the child is allowed to play in the front yard, etc., etc. The list of questions would be endless.

It's all bullshit. The child has a much greater chance of being injured or killed in a car accident than from Covid. The vaccine is being weaponized to curb the liberties of those with a certain political and social bent.
If she'd had a medical reason she would have stated it. She's a conspiracy theory swilling whack-job.

If she'd had a medical reason she would have stated it.

She did state it; bad reactions to vaccines.
She's a conspiracy theory swilling whack-job.

You don't know that. Even if she is, how is it relevant to this case? If it won't prevent her from getting Covid in the first place then why does it matter? If the vaccine will not prevent contraction, why not let her have custody or shared custody since the vaccinated father could just as easily get Covid?

Are you prepared to make the argument that the vaccine will prevent her from contracting Covid? If not, what's your point here as it pertains to the judge's decision?

That's not a medical reason. That's her opinion.

A bad reaction to vaccines is not medical? Seriously? What do you think she meant by "bad reaction", that her panties went up the crack of her ass?

Are you going to answer my question? If the vaccine will not prevent her from getting Covid then what point are you trying to make here and how is it relevant to the judge's decision?

Forum List

Back