Jobless Claims Rising

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Companies are STILL firing people and laying off people, and it has NOTHING to do with COVID!

They continue to fire and lay off people BECAUSE JOBS ARE STILL BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS TO INDIA, CHINA, AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!

By the year 2050, there will be NO JOBS LEFT in the USA!!! What are people supposed to live off of???
The compassion of the Dementocrats??? LMAOROFL!!!

If you start taking ALL of the puzzle pieces since 1993, and put them together, you will start to see an underlying trend.........the Democrats have been in full subversion of undermining everything in this country. Whats going on now, does not happen over night. It happens with years of underhanded traitorous actions, subversive destruction of the Constitution and our laws, and covert undermining of the foundation of which this country was built on.

Jobs are only a part of this destruction of the USA the Dems have in store for us. Like termites slowing and quietly destroying the foundations of a home and leave it destroyed and move on to the next........the Dementocraps are doing the same thing to this country, and have been for a long, long time.

If they aren't exterminated very soon, there will be no turning back from it.

Companies are STILL firing people and laying off people, and it has NOTHING to do with COVID!

They continue to fire and lay off people BECAUSE JOBS ARE STILL BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS TO INDIA, CHINA, AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!

By the year 2050, there will be NO JOBS LEFT in the USA!!! What are people supposed to live off of???

If you start taking ALL of the puzzle pieces since 1993, and put them together, you will start to see an underlying trend.........the Democrats have been in full subversion of undermining everything in this country. Whats going on now, does not happen over night. It happens with years of underhanded traitorous actions, subversive destruction of the Constitution and our laws, and covert undermining of the foundation of which this country was built on.

Jobs are only a part of this destruction of the USA the Dems have in store for us. Like termites slowing and quietly destroying the foundations of a home and leave it destroyed and move on to the next........the Dementocraps are doing the same thing to this country, and have been for a long, long time.

everywhere i turn around there is a help wanted sign…companies offering big pay increases…so not sure what you are talking about companies firing and laying off people

everywhere i turn around there is a help wanted sign…companies offering big pay increases…so not sure what you are talking about companies firing and laying off people

I work for a healthcare billing company, a pretty big one, covering several states. Now if you use logical thinking, you'd say "oh, those people have it safe" with our jobs because of whats going on, right?

WRONG!!!!

They just fired over 300 people from my district alone. I don't know how many they've fired company wide, but if they have fired 300 from each district they have, then thats well over 2,000 people/jobs!!

Where have these jobs gone? To India.

Most all healthcare companies in this country are slowly and surely cutting out US jobs and sending them to India. These are jobs for billing, administration, managing, and marketing files and information. OUR PRIVATE HEALTH INFORMATION!

There are many other companies in different industries also cutting jobs here in the USA and shipping them overseas.

The jobs YOU are talking about are low wage "grunt" jobs. Something that the media doesn't bother reporting!!! Fast food, cashiers, gas stations, janitorial services, and the like.
All jobs based on giving high school graduates their first jobs, NOT jobs created for people that have BILLS TO PAY.

Last edited:
I work for a healthcare company, a pretty big one, covering several states. Now if you use logical thinking, you'd say "oh, those people have it safe" with our jobs because of whats going on, right?

WRONG!!!!

They just fired over 300 people from my district alone. I don't know how many they've fired company wide, but if they have fired 300 from each district they have, then thats well over 2,000 people/jobs!!

Where have these jobs gone? To India.

Most all healthcare companies in this country are slowly and surely cutting out US jobs and sending them to India. These are jobs for billing, administration, managing, and marketing files and information. OUR PRIVATE HEALTH INFORMATION!

There are many other companies in different industries also cutting jobs here in the USA and shipping them overseas.

The jobs YOU are talking about are low wage "grunt" jobs. Something that the media doesn't bother reporting!!! Fast food, cashiers, gas stations, janitorial services, and the like.
All jobs based on giving high school graduates their first jobs, NOT jobs created for people that have BILLS TO PAY.
well they need healthcare in india….healthcare is a pretty service demand industry…you go where the patients are

actually the jobs i’m seeing include manufacturing companies, starting at high wages, signing bonuses…one even had said they’d provided housing for three months

the issue with high jobless claims, goes hand and hand with inflation, prices are up because there isn’t enough product, there isn’t enough product because factories can’t get people to work, because Taliban Joe Xiden and the dembots are paying people to stay home

well they need healthcare in india….healthcare is a pretty service demand industry…you go where the patients are

actually the jobs i’m seeing include manufacturing companies, starting at high wages, signing bonuses…one even had said they’d provided housing for three months

the issue with high jobless claims, goes hand and hand with inflation, prices are up because there isn’t enough product, there isn’t enough product because factories can’t get people to work, because Taliban Joe Xiden and the dembots are paying people to stay home

Patients are not going to India................OUR JOBS ARE!
India has their own healthcare industry, they have no use for ours.

They work SUPER CHEAP over there, almost for 1/4 of what they pay at the lowest wage over here in the USA.

The last healthcare billing company I worked for did the same thing. Had a HUGE layoff, and shipped all those jobs over to India!! They put 1500 people out of work!!

The monthly jobs report usually comes out the morning of the first Friday of the month. August's report I'm assuming with be ready in six days. I prefer looking at it without editorial comment and so will go directly to the Bureau of Labor Statistics webisite. After all, I can make up my own mind what I think of it.

For August's new jobs number I'll set my grading scale as -
  • at least 800,000: delighted
  • 700,000 -799,999: pleased
  • 600,000 - 699,999: indifferent
  • 500,000 - 599,999: disappointed
  • under 500,000: ticked

Your link paints a much rosier picture the. You seem to think it does.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

I didn't see anything in the article you quoted about:

BECAUSE JOBS ARE STILL BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS TO INDIA, CHINA, AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!

I didn't say the article stated that.

I've been working in executive corporate level offices for over 20 years, and the more time progresses, the more I see companies ship off more jobs to these other countries and cut out jobs here in the USA.

I didn't say the article stated that.

I've been working in executive corporate level offices for over 20 years, and the more time progresses, the more I see companies ship off more jobs to these other countries and cut out jobs here in the USA.
Read post #14.

The monthly jobs report usually comes out the morning of the first Friday of the month. August's report I'm assuming with be ready in six days. I prefer looking at it without editorial comment and so will go directly to the Bureau of Labor Statistics webisite. After all, I can make up my own mind what I think of it.

And what does any of that mean?

Like any government agency, they are going to report what they are TOLD to report.
They aren't going to report the truth, and they aren't going to report any real statistics.

Thats the lying media for you!!
ugh-face-palm.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back