There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Within reason. I don't want to stop people from buying corndogs and Captain Crunch, even though both of those things are horrible for you. There needs to be guidelines though.
You see how quickly all this gets lost in the weeds? Either make such support available or don't.

But, see - Republicans are very concerned about ensuring Americans have a healthy diet. It's on their platform. They're quite passionate about it.

Also, those fucking freeloaders don't deserve nice stuff.

Nobody said restrictions on healthy diet, just not the ability to buy junk on our tax dollars.

why do you keep running from my one simple question??

whos trying to control peoples lives??
Because you don't ask genuine questions, dingleberry. You're not interested in an answer, you're playing the denial game. And that's just tedious. If you want to say "controlling what people buy at the grocery store isn't (really) controlling their lives" then quit playing retarded games and just say it. I have no interest in chasing your disingenuous "questions".

Again with the ridiculous extremisms. Saying people should not be allowed to buy candy on SNAP's is not expanding government power. Saying people should not be able to buy candy on SNAP's or for cash is.
Exactly. If I was telling people they shouldn't be allowed to buy candy with their own money it would be different.

Because you don't ask genuine questions, dingleberry. You're not interested in an answer, you're just playing the denial game. And that's just tedious. If you want to say "controlling what people buy at the grocery store isn't (really) controlling their lives" then quit playing retarded games and just say it. I have no interest in chasing your disingenuous "questions".
so saying people cant drive over the speed limit or run stop signs is also controlling them??

face it youre just a fucking idiot and a liar,,

You see how quickly all this gets lost in the weeds? Either make such support available or don't.
Right now candy is okay but a hot dinner isn't. Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if the current guidelines weren't so illogical.

Right now candy is okay but a hot dinner isn't. Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if the current guidelines weren't so illogical.
I don't believe you. But then, I don't believe you really give a shit about nutrition either. This is about punishing the freeloaders.

That's my point. As long as some pinhead in Washington has this authority, things will become fucked up and irrational soon enough. Make support available or don't. Picking through everyone's grocery bags item by item is a waste of time.

I don't believe you. But then, I don't believe you really give a shit about nutrition either. This is about punishing the freeloaders.
Why the hell would I lie about that? What could I possibly gain through bullshitting you about what I think on a message board?

That's my point. As long as some pinhead in Washington has this authority, things will become fucked up and irrational soon enough. Make support available or don't. Picking through everyone's grocery bags item by item is a waste of time.
We at least have to have a standard for what is considered food and what isn't, no? They shouldn't buy beer with it right?

What is your goal?
Growth. I'm here to learn what I can and grow how I can. A lot of you people are interesting. Some of you are intellectually challenging. I'm not here to push some agenda dude. This is an internet forum.

Forum List

Back