There is ONE way for Comey to get out of the "dog house"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually, a rather simple and honest way for Comey to appear less partisan and fairer in the eyes of the entire electorate....

Comey should write a letter to the same congressional chairs and state that the Trump campaign is ALSO under FBI investigations regarding the campaign's alleged ties to Russian millionaire oligarchs through Trump's former campaign manager, Manafort ......and possible Russian hackers' involvement to aid the Trump campaign.

FULL disclosure is always a good way toward seeking redemption.

Last edited:
Actually, a rather simple and honest way for Comey to appear less partisan and fairer in the eyesof the entire electorate....

Comey should write a letter to the same congressional chairs and state that the Trump campaign is ALSO under FBI investigations regarding the campaign's alleged ties to Russian millionaire oligarchs through Trump's former campaign manager, Manafort ......and possible Russian hackers' involvement to aid the Trump campaign.

The "electorate" does not consist entirely of Hillary douche bags, so the initial premise of your post is false.

Actually, a rather simple and honest way for Comey to appear less partisan and fairer in the eyesof the entire electorate....

The "electorate" does not consist entirely of Hillary douche bags, so the initial premise of your post is false.
if Comey is in a dog house, does that mean Hillary is in a cattle/cow house?

... and to add that Trump raped Weiner 50 years ago and Putin was watching.

Is that why Tony acts out the way he does?:ack-1: I knew it was not his fault.
upload_2016-10-31_22-14-33.png

• Banned
Besides not much of anything that resembles common sense, right wingers on here also have a very lame and moronic sense of humor....

Besides not much of anything that resembles common sense, right wingers on here also have a very lame and moronic sense of humor....
As opposed to no sense of humor, which is what left wingers have.

She will soon be in the big house.

Actually, a rather simple and honest way for Comey to appear less partisan and fairer in the eyes of the entire electorate....

Hate to tell you this, nat, but he's just been redeemed.

Better idea, how about a full blown perp walk of the hildabitch? Handcuffs, cankle shackles and all.

She will soon be in the big house.
And Bill will soon be in the cat house.

The FBI is reportedly looking into potential ties Donald Trump's former campaign manager may have had with Russia.

The inquiry apparently stems from alleged foreign business connections Manafort may have had with Russian entities, according to a report published by NBC News on Monday evening.

The FBI's inquiry raises questions about the possibly that Russia may be attempting to influence the US presidential election. Those concerns have been amplified by Trump's foreign policy rhetoric that some observers say is curiously favorable to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin. The US intelligence community has accused the Russian government of being behind hacks of Democratic Party organizations this year.

The FBI is reportedly looking into Donald Trump's former campaign manager's alleged ties to Russia

The FBI is reportedly looking into potential ties Donald Trump's former campaign manager may have had with Russia.

The inquiry apparently stems from alleged foreign business connections Manafort may have had with Russian entities, according to a report published by NBC News on Monday evening.

The FBI's inquiry raises questions about the possibly that Russia may be attempting to influence the US presidential election. Those concerns have been amplified by Trump's foreign policy rhetoric that some observers say is curiously favorable to Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin. The US intelligence community has accused the Russian government of being behind hacks of Democratic Party organizations this year.

The FBI is reportedly looking into Donald Trump's former campaign manager's alleged ties to Russia
I see the word "alleged" a lot in your links. I wonder why that is. :lol:

Russia is harmless

I see the word "alleged" a lot in your links. I wonder why that is.

Check out the O/P and(with the help of a grown up) count how many times I used the term 'alleged"...and, I provided NO links in my post.......
I am following Comey's example in providing NO links to my statements..... just allegations.

I see the word "alleged" a lot in your links. I wonder why that is.

Check out the O/P and(with the help of a grown up) count how many times I used the term 'alleged"...and, I provided NO links in my post.......
I am following Comey's example in providing NO links to my statements..... just allegations.
Ooh, somebody's upset. Could it be that you see Cankles getting ready to bite the dust and you're getting really desperate? :lol:

Forum List

Back