there is one action that Biden could take that i would support !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
even though im a conservative and vote republican there is one action Biden could take the many republicans would support..... and that act would be holding China accountable for the lies and cover ups about covid 19 that has contributed to the deaths of over 2 million 3 hundred thousand deaths of innocent people around the world ! i would hope to think that even dems would support holding China accountable.

Last edited:
even though im a conservative and vote republican there is one action Biden could take the many republicans would support..... and that act would be holding China accountable for the lies and cover ups about covid 19 that has contributed to the deaths of over 2 million 3 hundred deaths of innocent people around the world ! i would hope to think that even dems would support holding China accountable.
Won't happen, too much Chi Com money involved.

even though im a conservative and vote republican there is one action Biden could take the many republicans would support..... and that act would be holding China accountable for the lies and cover ups about covid 19 that has contributed to the deaths of over 2 million 3 hundred deaths of innocent people around the world ! i would hope to think that even dems would support holding China accountable.
What do you have in mind?

Pink pigs will fly before Biden holds China to account for Covid or anything else. No doubt China has plenty of dirt to keep their selected pet quiet.

I doubt that Xiden's signature is on the purchase order that bought the virus from Wuhan.....Hell, I believe he can't legibly sign his name....much less remember it. But I think he knew it at the time.

economic sanctions to start ...... decrease dependence on cheap goods labor and pharmaceuticals to begin with .....you are a globalist arent you ...you are probably in favor of business as usual with the brutal dictatorship arent you ..

economic sanctions to start ...... decrease dependence on cheap goods labor and pharmaceuticals to begin with .....you are a globalist arent you ...you are probably in favor of business as usual with the brutal dictatorship arent you ..
Not a fan of the ChiComms. I would rather our drug supplies and main manufacturers were in this country as well as any research dollars in that arena. I do not care if it is harder to do here due to regulation or not. Not sure what economic sanctions you have in mind. I do not support paying our government more by way of import tariffs (being part of cost of doing business on imports) are added in and paid for by the consumer and at the same time disadvantages American farmers in the international market place. Higher payments by us to the government and higher government payments to the farmer and BIG AGRA is not the answer. What else you got?

Not a fan of the ChiComms. I would rather our drug supplies and main manufacturers were in this country as well as any research dollars in that arena. I do not care if it is harder to do here due to regulation or not. Not sure what economic sanctions you have in mind. I do not support paying our government more by way of import tariffs (being part of cost of doing business on imports) are added in and paid for by the consumer and at the same time disadvantages American farmers in the international market place. Higher payments by us to the government and higher government payments to the farmer and BIG AGRA is not the answer. What else you got?
If that is the case then you voted for the wrong guy. Trump was doing well in getting us disentangled from China. Joe is OWNED by China.

Sanctions. Limit trade.

If that is the case then you voted for the wrong guy. Trump was doing well in getting us disentangled from China. Joe is OWNED by China.
Bullsh#t.

Sanctions. Limit trade.
Have no problem with sanctions, though not sure how well they would work. Not big on trade wars by tariff. I buy American when I can, as I can afford to, and would prefer more manufacturing here at home, just not sure how to influence it.

even though im a conservative and vote republican there is one action Biden could take the many republicans would support..... and that act would be holding China accountable for the lies and cover ups about covid 19 that has contributed to the deaths of over 2 million 3 hundred thousand deaths of innocent people around the world ! i would hope to think that even dems would support holding China accountable.
Don't hold your breath...

About the only option Biden could take that I would support would be suicide.

Want to hurt China and help US...

TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership), this strikes fear into China... Trump threw it out the window on day 3 of his administration...

TPP creates a club which US controls and China is not a member.. It allows US to have trading partners that play by the same rules... Places like Vietnam and Thailand can offer cheap labour but the labour has to adhere to US work practices... Also US can compete fairly in there markets too, something China never lets happen...

Sanctions. Limit trade.
Have no problem with sanctions, though not sure how well they would work. Not big on trade wars by tariff. I buy American when I can, as I can afford to, and would prefer more manufacturing here at home, just not sure how to influence it.

I can only assume those who constantly rail against China have no knowledge of the history of production and manufacturing goods and services in this country and how we obtain our raw materials. Nor do they understand the breadth of how much we depend on trade.

Rooseveldt started a war to end a depression.
He didn't care whether it was victory defeat so long as it kept the party going.
Truman understood how to end a war.
Obama got a peace prize for starting wars.
Trump made our enemies afraid to attach.
Xiden? No war at all! No matter what China does or to whom.
"Peace" at ANY price. So long as there's a buck in it for his kith and kin.

Forum List

Back