There is nothing about this chiefs win that tells me they have a chance on the road vs Buffalo and Baltimore

Yes, I have not seen a professional lineman who has been this bad. The last guy I saw with this problem was a teammate I had on a jr. college football team. He was 6'8, 275 OT and could not block worth anything. He had at least 2 holding calls per game. And yet off the field this brother talked stuff like he was Art Shell.
With offensive linemen, size usually matters, but if you're too slow off the ball or too dumb to follow the QB count, it doesn't matter at all.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
With offensive linemen, size usually matters, but if you're too slow off the ball or too dumb to follow the QB count, it doesn't matter at all.
Not only was this guy slow, he was weak. I lifted more than him and I was a DB.

That's a lie. I get tired of you racists and your bs. Dak did not give up 49 points, nor did Dak play a nickel defense using safeties at linebacker. That was the "white defensive coordinator.'

Hats off to Baker, Stafford, Rudolph, Purdy, Allen, Flacco

Boo to Dak, Love, Hurts and Lamar

Half of me wants to boo Mahomes the other half wants to cheer. LOL.

they need to get rid of retarded ass tua
Yesterday you asked why Tua throws so weird? I just found this

Although Tagovailoa is predominantly right-handed, his father trained him to throw the ball with his left hand as a child, because he wanted a left-handed son

Parents can be weird. Imagine if the dude was playing with the hand he's supposed to be throwing with.

Although Tagovailoa is predominantly right-handed, his father trained him to throw the ball with his left hand as a child, because he wanted a left-handed son

Parents can be weird. Imagine if the dude was playing with the hand he's supposed to be throwing with.

In tennis, Rafa Nadal is a true right-hander! He was trained to play left-handed to improve the odds of success I guess! It worked taking 22 Majors & 14 French Opens alone! Unfortunately for him, a greater player, Novak Djokovic was born a year later, overtaking all of Rafa's records & owns 24 Majors and counting! The Aussie Open is going on now w/ ND the #1 seed & RN out w/ another injury; breaking down really! :heehee: :nono:;):dunno:

Last edited:
In tennis, Rafa Nadal is a true right-hander! He was trained to play left-handed to improve the odds of success I guess! It worked taking 22 Majors & 14 French Opens alone! Unfortunately for him, a greater player, Novak Djokovic was born a year later, overtaking all of Rafa's records & owns 24 Majors and counting! The Aussie Open is going on now w/ ND the #1 seed & RN out w/ another injury; breaking down really! :heehee: :nono:;):dunno:

In basketball, it's rare to drive left. Throws everyone else off.

In baseball, if you want to make the team, be a left handed pitcher. Or play right field which is perfect for lefties.

Boxers have trouble with south paws. They have to train with south paws to get used to it.

“Since football is so right-handed, being lefty is an advantage,” says Steve Young. That split second of a defensive thinking “oh, that’s different” can make all the difference. “Everything's run right-handed,” says Young. “Every practice is run right-handed. Eighty percent of every formation is right-handed. People install offense right-handed. It’s just how they do it. Michael Penix coming out as a lefty, that should heighten his draft status.”

Calm down.
No. Race has nothing to do with this discussion and instead of telling me to calm down, you should have been on the guy who bought up race in this thread.

That's a lie. I get tired of you racists and your bs. Dak did not give up 49 points, nor did Dak play a nickel defense using safeties at linebacker. That was the "white defensive coordinator.'

Two pick 6s' early on. Well one was 6 after actually calling the guy down. 21-0 two on DAK I think? 27-0 or 27-3 at halftime?

Well, he can do it in Jamacia now. He's out after costing me big dollars not covering at KC and other bets.

Speaking of mental errors, I'm hoping that they bench Jawan Taylor(their chronic penalty problem) for this game.

His infractions(mostly holding calls) have cost the Chiefs 115 lost yards this season.

He is the biggest waste of
80 million dollars in NFL history.
Yeah if this is a close game I guarantee he will find a way to blow it fir them.Reid is afraid to stand up to the GM and tell him I don’t care how much you paid him,he is costing us games,he is going to be benched.he is obviously afraid he will lose his job if he benches him.

He for sure is not like Bill Parcells.the thing I always respected about parcells as a coach was he did what most coaches were afraid to do.Parcells did not care how much a player was making or if that player was a household name,if he was not performing then he would be benched.i never liked parcells,always thought he was an ass,but I respected him fir that.that was WHY he was successful no matter what teams he coached.he totally turned around the jets franchise taking a team that won only one game the previous year to a playoff contender the next season.

If more coaches were like parcells the NFL would be much more enjoyable to watch but the majority start them because of how much they are paid.that’s why I will take college ball any day of the year over the NFL.In college,the best player starts.the best player isn’t on the field because of how much money he makes.

The No fan loyalty league needs to take a lesson out of college foootball.

Last edited:
No. Race has nothing to do with this discussion and instead of telling me to calm down, you should have been on the guy who bought up race in this thread.

Because it was true. They were going to lose the locker room, coach, Team, all of it. Because they (and the dirty MSM) was labeling it racist not to pay the "Black QB". Black players were all in.

I said no....don't sign him. But....his knee was blown out. I figured not worth the risk. He was good at MISS state when he ran a lot. He is less good at DAL without mobility and becoming pocket passer.

Two pick 6s' early on. Well one was 6 after actually calling the guy down. 21-0 two on DAK I think? 27-0 or 27-3 at halftime?
They gave up 49 points. But you making this about him being black was bs.

Because it was true. They were going to lose the locker room, coach, Team, all of it. Because they (and the dirty MSM) was labeling it racist not to pay the "Black QB". Black players were all in.

I said no....don't sign him. But....his knee was blown out. I figured not worth the risk. He was good at MISS state when he ran a lot. He is less good at DAL without mobility and becoming pocket passer.
No, it's not true. But losers like you want to make claims. Dallas went 12-5. And they did it with a defense that was weak against the run all year. That got exposed last Sunday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if kc wins this game when I think about it,josh Allen reminds me of Brett farve,he makes blunders that cost his team in the playoffs.if the chiefs defense has a great day again as they did against the dolphins,the chiefs have an excellent chance of winning this,it’s when they face baltimore Where they are going to look like a bunch of clowns assuming the ravens advance to thst game as they are expected to.

Oh so you don't want the social conservative police coming down on women? Just pick on trannies who want to go out in public? Boy have you guys gotten liberal. There was a day you knew women showing their tits in public was wrong.

You all want to police every part of womanhood EXCEPT whether she kills the person inside of her. That is where you say, nah, go ahead. "Showing her boobs"--the Church Ladies go wild

Yeah if this is a close game I guarantee he will find a way to blow it fir them.Reid is afraid to stand up to the GM and tell him I don’t care how much you paid him,he is costing us games,he is going to be benched.he is obviously afraid he will lose his job if he benches him.

He for sure is not like Bill Parcells.the thing I always respected about parcells as a coach was he did what most coaches were afraid to do.Parcells did not care how much a player was making or if that player was a household name,if he was not performing then he would be benched.i never liked parcells,always thought he was an ass,but I respected him fir that.that was WHY he was successful no matter what teams he coached.he totally turned around the jets franchise taking a team that won only one game the previous year to a playoff contender the next season.

If more coaches were like parcells the NFL would be much more enjoyable to watch but the majority start them because of how much they are paid.that’s why I will take college ball any day of the year over the NFL.In college,the best player starts.the best player isn’t on the field because of how much money he makes.

The No fan loyalty league needs to take a lesson out of college foootball.
Cognitive Dissonance

There's nothing new when it comes to owners who get too involved in the running & overall cultural management of his team! The biggest is obviously Jerry, but the same mismanagement of a team goes to past owners like Al Davis & Daniel Snyder! :rolleyes: :heehee: :stir: :nono:
Yeah davis Snyder and jones have all ruined what we’re once proud franchises.

Forum List

Back