There is nothing about this chiefs win that tells me they have a chance on the road vs Buffalo and Baltimore

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Their offense still looks like shit and only scored 1 td all night. So what do u think will happen when they go on the road vs a better team?

BTW: why does TUA look deformed when he throws the ball?

Their offense still looks like shit and only scored 1 td all night. So what do u think will happen when they go on the road vs a better team?

26 points and they only scored 1 TD? Really? Did the defense score 6?

I'm so pissed this game was only on Peacock. Now I have to fucking buy Peacock? The NFL network didn't even have this game? I'm so sick of these pay sites. On my cable I have Paramount but to get certain shows I have to buy PLUS? Now NBC has Peacock I have to pay for? They can go fuck themselves along with netflik, disney, hulu, roku, poopoo. dudu.

Indeed it looks like shit,they still can’t get the ball into the end zone,those days of the chiefs scoring over 40 points a game are over with,the fins have been inconsistent all year,they beat a warm weather team unable to handle the cold harsh conditions,big deal.

This game just delayed their playoff exit which WILL happen next week when they face much better competition.

I don't see them going much farther, although it's hard to evaluate them with those weather conditions tonight.

Mahomes is like the 10th rated QB in the league... and Taylor Swift can't block for shit.... I think they're done.
Yeah their playoff exit starts next weekend.

Miami was supposed to go to the Super bowl. Miami was supposed to have the unstoppable offense. They got stopped tonight. Watch the Chiefs go to the AFC Championship game.

KC is done
No, they aren't. Just watch them go to the AFC Championship game and don't be surprised if they win it. You talked about Buffalo, but the Chiefs beat themselves in that game. They scored 26 points in minus wind chill and held one of the top offenses to 7 points. You will learn once again that Mahomes will to win is right up there with the greastest athletes of all time. This is a man who won the AFC championship and Super Bowl on 1 leg last year and you're saying the Chiefs are done. LOL!

No, they aren't. Just watch them go to the AFC Championship game and don't be surprised if they win it. You talked about Buffalo, but the Chiefs beat themselves in that game. They scored 26 points in minus wind chill and held one of the top offenses to 7 points. You will learn once again that Mahomes will to win is right up there with the greastest athletes of all time. This is a man who won the AFC championship and Super Bowl on 1 leg last year and you're saying the Chiefs are done. LOL!
Mahomes never played a road playoff game

Chiefs defense is no joke. If the offense can get out of there own way, they have as good a chance as anybody. I would just hand the ball to Pacheco 30 plus times a game.
Yes, if the Chiefs don't make the mental errors they did during the season they can win it all. The concentration didn't seem to be there. I mean, how can a professional wide receiver line up offsides except for the fact that he did not have the intensity needed to play? Pacheco is tough, but he couldn't make it with 30 carries a game. The Chiefs need to get King Henry in the offseason to platoon with Pacheco and some recievers.

I don't see them going much farther, although it's hard to evaluate them with those weather conditions tonight.

Mahomes is like the 10th rated QB in the league... and Taylor Swift can't block for shit.... I think they're done.

You can't win them all! Brady went years w/o even playing a SB when the team was down! It happens!

Miami was supposed to go to the Super bowl. Miami was supposed to have the unstoppable offense. They got stopped tonight. Watch the Chiefs go to the AFC Championship game.

All that has to do w/ Tyreek! Last season KC should have lost SB b/c he had gone to Miami and the Dolphins were supposed to have the most explosive offense b/c of him! Neither happened really! :rolleyes::heehee:

26 points and they only scored 1 TD? Really? Did the defense score 6?

I'm so pissed this game was only on Peacock. Now I have to fucking buy Peacock? The NFL network didn't even have this game? I'm so sick of these pay sites. On my cable I have Paramount but to get certain shows I have to buy PLUS? Now NBC has Peacock I have to pay for? They can go fuck themselves along with netflik, disney, hulu, roku, poopoo. dudu.

I hope it flopped but if that is the way the NFL wants to go then they can go there without me.

Yesterday reminded me of the "good old days" when you could only receive a network channel or two out in the Hinterlands so you were damn lucky to get to see one playoff game.....We survived. ;)

They scored 2 and moved the ball at will in horrible conditions. They need to be better in the red zone 2/6 but they had 6 red one trips and their defense is really really good.

Forum List

Back