There is nothing about this chiefs win that tells me they have a chance on the road vs Buffalo and Baltimore

He sets the culture thinks he’s a drafting wizard etc etc. How often did Kraft do pressers? The Rooneys? Etc. If you don’t think he’s involved in other aspects behind the scenes….

Draft looked fine with a lead over DET at 1:23 left. QB looked reasonable. Wideout was fantastic. Game plan seemed to work.

Draft looked fine with a lead over DET at 1:23 left. QB looked reasonable. Wideout was fantastic. Game plan seemed to work.
He drafted Dak signed him to a big long term contract. Kept Romo around for how long. Made the decision to let Elliot go and stick with just Pollard. Etc etc. He also drives good coaches away with the meddling. It why I don’t think Belichick would take the job even if it were offered.

He sets the culture thinks he’s a drafting wizard etc etc. How often did Kraft do pressers? The Rooneys? Etc. If you don’t think he’s involved in other aspects behind the scenes….

There's nothing new when it comes to owners who get too involved in the running & overall cultural management of his team! The biggest is obviously Jerry, but the same mismanagement of a team goes to past owners like Al Davis & Daniel Snyder! :rolleyes: :heehee: :stir: :nono:

He drafted Dak signed him to a big long term contract. Kept Romo around for how long. Made the decision to let Elliot go and stick with just Pollard. Etc etc. He also drives good coaches away with the meddling. It why I don’t think Belichick would take the job even if it were offered.

The players were going into revolt if he did not pay the "Black QB". I was against it because of the blown out knee he had, nothing else. His mobility was hampered.

The players were going into revolt if he did not pay the "Black QB". I was against it because of the blown out knee he had, nothing else. His mobility was hampered.

Dak, like most players has an inflated sense of his abilities & how much he's needed to lead the team! It's like he doesn't care that the backup QB did just as well last season while he was injured! What bugs me is things don't necessarily improve when he demands and gets these huge contratcs! It isn't enough of course as we see him doing commercials to steal even more $$ when he hasn't won $#!t! The only thing that I approve of is it's happening to Jerry! He makes you want a disaster after sabotaging his own team 30 years ago due to his own inflated ego! It's probably what's made him a successful businessman, but it's not helping his team win! He hasn't changed much; slowing down just a little and allowing his son to have a say in what goes on! :rolleyes: :heehee::stir: :nono:

IDK who'd want to deal w/ that ne'er-do-well skank? She's gone thru just about all the single celebs in Hollywood and molested a Kennedy kid! She's disgusting & I have no idea why she's not taken to task for spreading herself around for well over 10 years! :dunno: :nono::eek::rolleyes:

Stay mad, dads, Brads and Chads

Stay mad

She wrote a song about it.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?
I'm so sick of running as fast as I can
Wondering if I'd get there quicker
If I was a man

And I'm so sick of them coming at me again
'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man

They'd say I hustled
Put in the work
They wouldn't shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve
What I was wearing
If I was rude
Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves?
And they would toast to me, oh
Let the players play
I'd be just like Leo
In San Trope
If I was a man
'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man
What's it like to brag about
Raking in dollars
And getting bitches and models
And it's all good if you're bad
And it's okay if you're mad
If I was out flashing my dollars
I'd be a bitch, not a baller
They paint me out to be bad
So it's okay that I'm mad

And here are the dads, Brads and Chads proving her exactly right

Stay mad. She's a billionaire.

She wrote a song about it.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?
If I was a man

'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man

They'd say I hustled
Put in the work
They wouldn't shake their heads and question how much of this I deserve
What I was wearing
If I was rude
Could all be separated from my good ideas and power moves?
And they would toast to me, oh
Let the players play
I'd be just like Leo
In San Trope
If I was a man
'Cause if I was a man
Then I'd be the man
I'd be the man
I'd be the man
What's it like to brag about
Raking in dollars
And getting bitches and models
And it's all good if you're bad
And it's okay if you're mad
If I was out flashing my dollars
I'd be a bitch, not a baller
They paint me out to be bad
So it's okay that I'm mad
What a skank. And to see stupid-ass moms taking their preteen daughters to her concerts to listen to this shit displays how far this society has fallen...

What a skank. And to see stupid-ass moms taking their preteen daughters to her concerts to listen to this shit displays how far this society has fallen...
I've been telling Republicans that it wasn't trannies in thongs that ruined society. It was women's lib.

I've been telling Republicans that it wasn't trannies in thongs that ruined society. It was women's lib.

Hey did you vote for Biden? Aren't you supposed to be some evolved liberal?

Stay mad, dads, Brads and Chads. Stay mad. It's so funny.

Hey did you vote for Biden? Aren't you supposed to be some evolved liberal?

Stay mad, dads, Brads and Chads. Stay mad. It's so funny.
I'm just pointing out that our society started falling apart long before gays came out of the closet. It was women's lib that done it. String bikini's. If we are going to become the taliban and roll back our behaviors, we need to start with women who show off their tits.

I'm sure you conservatives will go along with this right?

And let's also do away with Affirmative Action. It helps white women the most.

I'm just pointing out that our society started falling apart long before gays came out of the closet. It was women's lib that done it. String bikini's. If we are going to become the taliban and roll back our behaviors, we need to start with women who show off their tits.

I'm sure you conservatives will go along with this right?

And let's also do away with Affirmative Action. It helps white women the most.

Liberal men are honestly the creepiest and they hide their creepy by PRETENDING to not be creepy. This has been my experience of decades tbh.

Anyway--

I'm not going to police women's boobs. Can you believe that? Believe it. That appears to be in your wheelhouse

Liberal men are honestly the creepiest and they hide their creepy by PRETENDING to not be creepy. This has been my experience of decades tbh.

Anyway--

I'm not going to police women's boobs. Can you believe that? Believe it. That appears to be in your wheelhouse
Oh so you don't want the social conservative police coming down on women? Just pick on trannies who want to go out in public? Boy have you guys gotten liberal. There was a day you knew women showing their tits in public was wrong.

No, they aren't. Just watch them go to the AFC Championship game and don't be surprised if they win it. You talked about Buffalo, but the Chiefs beat themselves in that game. They scored 26 points in minus wind chill and held one of the top offenses to 7 points. You will learn once again that Mahomes will to win is right up there with the greastest athletes of all time. This is a man who won the AFC championship and Super Bowl on 1 leg last year and you're saying the Chiefs are done. LOL!
Mahomes has shown the ability in the past to take his team to the next level in the playoffs, and Allen is 0-2 versus Mahomes in playoff games.

It will definately be interesting, because Buffalo is playing the best football that they have all season right now.

Yes, if the Chiefs don't make the mental errors they did during the season they can win it all. The concentration didn't seem to be there. I mean, how can a professional wide receiver line up offsides except for the fact that he did not have the intensity needed to play? Pacheco is tough, but he couldn't make it with 30 carries a game. The Chiefs need to get King Henry in the offseason to platoon with Pacheco and some recievers.
Speaking of mental errors, I'm hoping that they bench Jawan Taylor(their chronic penalty problem) for this game.

His infractions(mostly holding calls) have cost the Chiefs 115 lost yards this season.

He is the biggest waste of
80 million dollars in NFL history.

Mahomes has shown the ability in the past to take his team to the next level in the playoffs, and Allen is 0-2 versus Mahomes in playoff games.

It will definately be interesting, because Buffalo is playing the best football that they have all season right now.
Oh yea. I go with KC

Speaking of mental errors, I'm hoping that they bench Jawan Taylor(their chronic penalty problem) for this game.

His infractions(mostly holding calls) have cost the Chiefs 115 lost yards this season.

He is the biggest waste of
80 million dollars in NFL history.
Yes, I have not seen a professional lineman who has been this bad. The last guy I saw with this problem was a teammate I had on a jr. college football team. He was 6'8, 275 OT and could not block worth anything. He had at least 2 holding calls per game. And yet off the field this brother talked stuff like he was Art Shell.

That's a lie. I get tired of you racists and your bs. Dak did not give up 49 points, nor did Dak play a nickel defense using safeties at linebacker. That was the "white defensive coordinator.'

Forum List

Back