There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

Ok. "One" that found a receptive host in you consists of 10 billion souls? Damn. There are under 8 billion people on earth now. Seriously, where did the other 2 billion come from?

How long have you been a part of it? What was the basis of your possession? What made you so irresistible to this entity that you described as a soul sucking parasite not from earth?

How did it gain entry?

Last edited:
Ok. "One" that found a receptive host in you consists of 10 billion souls? Damn. There are under 8 billion people on earth now. Seriously, where did the other 2 billion come from?

How long have you been a part of it? What was the basis of your possession? What made you so irresistible to this entity that you described as a soul sucking parasite not from earth?

How did it gain entry?
It's magic. The end.

It's magic. The end.

Yeah yeah yeah. What the ancients called the magical arts or sorcery is what is now well known today as hypnosis, mind control, or MK-Ultra, well documented, studied, and used by everyone from door to door salesman to political parties to religious charlatans and corrupt dictators and governments who accumulate gullible followers, customers, and supporters like valued possessions that are lied to, lead by the nose, bent to their will, and fleeced daily.

It's not magic. Its science.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah. What the ancients called the magical arts or sorcery is what is now well known today as hypnosis, mind control, or MK-Ultra, well documented, studied, and used by everyone from door to door salesman to political parties to religious charlatans and governments who accumulate gullible followers, customers, and supporters like valued possessions that they bend to their will and fleece on a regular basis.

It's not magic. Its science.
What a laughably terrible analogy. Just, awful and embarrassing. No, it isn't science.

"Hyuk hyuk, we used to think illness was black magic, so magical gods are just science!"

Just painfully dumb.
We? hyuk hyuk....who said anything about magical gods? hyuk hyuk derp derp...

Some of the earliest recorded descriptions of hypnosis date back to ancient Egypt in 1500 B.C.

If you don't believe me you can look it up, professor. lol...

Last edited:
hyuk hyuk....who said anything about magical gods?
You, daily. You just try to use other words besides magic, because you know using the word magic places your insufferable magical nonsense on the same shelf as any other goofy magic.

And you think your magical nonsense is both special and true, so you can 't allow that.

This cheap parlor trick is a lot older than you are.

You, daily. You just try to use other words besides magic, because you know using the word magic places your insufferable magical nonsense on the same shelf as any other goofy magic.

And you think your magical nonsense is both special and true, so you can 't allow that.

This cheap parlor trick is a lot older than you are.

Apparently you are suffering from the curse of the liar which is not that no one believes you, albeit true, but that you can't believe that anyone else is telling the truth. Pity.

Like I said the ancients believed mind control and the disturbing effects of brainwashing were magic or sorcery. I do not believe in magic or superstition but you know that already.

Slimeball.

No one believes that brainwashing is magic. There are volumes of scientific research on the subject. Cheap parlor trick? lol You really need to come up with some new material.

Your denial of this is what is astonishingly dumb. Anyone who can follow a link will agree.

Last edited:

How did it gain entry?
I understand the self denial. It is hard to accept that you aren't what you've hours procedure yourself to be. If you've been following conversation. I explained that we all cannot be here at the same time. A maximum of 6.66 billion of us can be here at any given time. The remainder must reside in the universe of light in order to keep the balance between universes. Time is only a factor in this world. As I've already stated, we are not of this world. The ONE has always existed. Life has no beginning or ending.

Apparently you are suffering from the curse of the liar which is not that no one believes you, albeit true, but that you can't believe that anyone else is telling the truth. Pity.

Like I said the ancients believed mind control and the disturbing effects of brainwashing were magic or sorcery. I do not believe in magic or superstition but you know that already.

Slimeball.

No one believes that brainwashing is magic. There are volumes of scientific research on the subject. Cheap parlor trick? lol You really need to come up with some new material.

Your denial of this is what is astonishingly dumb. Anyone who can follow a link will agree.
Yes, you believe in both magic and superstition. You just have to avoid placing your special turd on the same shelf with all other turds, so you try to dress it up with word salads.

Doesn't work, on educated people.

It also appears that your goofy superstitions and mythology are damaging your morals and intellect. I suggest you abandon the childish nonsense you should have outgrown long ago. It does not seem to be serving you well.

I understand the self denial. It is hard to accept that you aren't what you've hours procedure yourself to be. If you've been following conversation. I explained that we all cannot be here at the same time. A maximum of 6.66 billion of us can be here at any given time. The remainder must reside in the universe of light in order to keep the balance between universes. Time is only a factor in this world. As I've already stated, we are not of this world. The ONE has always existed. Life has no beginning or ending.

Do you belong to the Galactic Federation of Light?

Doesn't work, on educated people.

If you were educated you would have noticed long ago that I have said many times that every single fantastical story in scripture that defies reality or the sensibilities of a child was deliberately written to inspire rational thinking and to mark the exact place, like a giant X on a treasure map, where something of great value was buried and hidden in metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similis, hyperbole, etc., just like in any children's story with teaching

No belief in the supernatural, magical crap, blind faith, or suspension of disbelief required.

If you were educated you would not have needed me to point out that a talking serpent was a dead giveaway for a metaphor of a human archetype and you would not continue to deny it insisting that it is magical bullshit or that I am suggesting a belief in something magical.

If you were educated teaching intended to be understood by Hebrew children who lived thousands of years ago would not continue to remain above your grasp. This is deliberate.

There may be nothing supernatural or magical about anything written in scripture but keeping uncircumcised dickheads from attaining comprehension still works like a charm.

Last edited:
If you were educated you would have noticed long ago that I have said many times that every single story in scripture that defies reality or the sensibilities of a child was deliberately written to inspire rational thinking and to mark the exact place, like a giant X on a treasure map, where something of great value was buried and hidden in metaphors, analogies, homonyms, similis, hyperbole, etc., just like in any children's story with teaching

No belief in the supernatural, superstition, blind faith, or suspension of disbelief required.

If you were educated you would not have needed me to point out that a talking serpent was a dead giveaway for a metaphor of a human archetype and you would not continue to deny it insisting that it is magical bullshit or that I am suggesting a belief in something magical.

If you were educated teaching intended to be understood by Hebrew children who lived thousands of years ago would not continue to remain above your grasp. This is deliberate.

There may be nothing supernatural or magical about anything written in scripture but keeping uncircumcised dickheads from attaining comprehension still works like a charm.
I am sorry if I mislead you in any way when I talked about your god (s) and demons ( Antichrist ). These are all figments of the human imagination. Powers do exist, but personifying these entities is foolish at best.

I am sorry if I mislead you in any way when I talked about your god (s) and demons ( Antichrist ). These are all figments of the human imagination. Powers do exist, but personifying these entities is foolish at best.

If you cannot make the leap of intelligence to see how the talking serpent in scripture isn't a figment of the imagination just go to any church and you will see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears the preacher, a living descendant of that elusive talking serpent of old, beguile an entire congregation into defying the Law of God by worshipping a human being, celebrating his death, and solemnly eating him, only to pick their pockets religiously.

What is foolish is setting the instruction in scripture aside. You might as well pluck out your eyes, cram shit in your ears, cover yourself in blood, and run naked through the Serengeti.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back