There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

Keep dreaming, you don't even realize your children are not your own.

Ugh. You understand neither scripture nor the power of God over the world of man.

Ask Khalil. Just watch and you will see it with your own eyes, if you have eyes that see.

A time is coming, indeed it is already here, when hell will give up the dead in its keeping.

Then there will be no hell, no more death and no more curse on the inhabitants of the Earth.
We could have peace on Earth right now if people like you jwould just stop trying to raise hell on Earth right now.

Ugh. You understand neither scripture nor the power of God over the world of man.

Ask Khalil. Just watch and you will see it with your own eyes, if you have eyes that see.
You're blinded by your stupid religion and you're asking me if I have eyes to see. People like you who can't see beyond your ignorant tribal religions are what's holding back mankind of this world from truly becoming civilized.

lol...

What religion is that? If you had eyes that see you wouldn't have made that stupid comment.
The religion who's god obviously made a big mistake in creating the human race because he had to send his son down to us to redeem us for all our sins.

The religion who's god obviously made a big mistake in creating the human race because he had to send his son down to us to redeem us for all our sins.

Ahem, no.

You must be thinking about someone else. Looks like you are the one who made a mistake.

Pay attention.

Ahem, no.

You must be thinking about someone else. Looks like you are the one who made a mistake.

Pay attention.
It doesn't matter whether you're a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim. They're all tribal religions that are very judgmental. And all-knowing, all-seeing God would have anticipated what his creations were capable of and what they'd end up doing. It's a very poorly written story.

It doesn't matter whether you're a Christian, a Jew or a Muslim. They're all tribal religions that are very judgmental. And all-knowing, all-seeing God would have anticipated what his creations were capable of and what they'd end up doing. It's a very poorly written story.

Ugh. I do not belong to or practice any religion.

And if you with all of your modern education can't grasp instruction intended to be understood by Hebrew children who lived many thousands of years ago you have only demonstrated that the stories were written well enough to keep you, as smart as you are, completely in the dark.

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he stationed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Last edited:
Ugh. I do not belong to or practice any religion.

And if you with all of your modern education can't grasp instruction intended to be understood by Hebrew children who lived many thousands of years ago you have only demonstrated that the stories were written well enough to keep you completely in the dark.
LOL, instructions by there keepers
No god was involved in the creation of any of these religions. Unfortunately human beings are essentially lazy only during what is required to get by rather than what they should be doing to make a better world. Christians Jews and Muslims are no exception to this rule in fact they are the biggest violators.

No. Its code for the future antichrist, the god of the roman church, who copied the corruption of temple worship and mind control practices initiated by Solomon.

Nope. It was written to the seven churches of the 1st century. After Nero there were a spate of Roman emperors. .three in one year I think. Domitian was also a bad ass.

LOL, instructions by there keepers
No god was involved in the creation of any of these religions. Unfortunately human beings are essentially lazy only during what is required to get by rather than what they should be doing to make a better world. Christians Jews and Muslims are no exception to this rule in fact they are the biggest violators.
Their keepers? Damn. People write fairy tales to educate children. Not to fuck them up.

So where does your "we who are all one" come from when they come to earth in search of a human host and what has your god ever done aside from being a soul sucking parasite?

Last edited:
Nope. It was written to the seven churches of the 1st century. After Nero there were a spate of Roman emperors. .three in one year I think. Domitian was also a bad ass.

Hey, I thinks it's safe to say that on this point we disagree. And I'm ok with that. I said what I said and you said what you said. Saying it over and over is nutz. Seriously. Let it go already.

Or are you some sort of have to have the last word freak?

Hey, I thinks it's safe to say that on this point we disagree. And I'm ok with that. Let it go already.

Or are you some sort of have to have the last word freak?

I have read many of your posts and I just don't understand you. I suspect most people don't. Can you articulate your beliefs?

I have read many of your posts and I just don't understand you. I suspect most people don't. Can you articulate your beliefs?

This deserves a thoughtful response even though I have been articulating my beliefs quite clearly and concisely for some time now.

I'll get back to you later........

This deserves a thoughtful response even though I have been articulating my beliefs quite clearly and concisely for some time now.

I'll get back to you later........

I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about.

Their keepers? Damn. People write fairy tales to educate children. Not to fuck them up.

So where does your "we who are all one" come from when they come to earth in search of a human host and what has your god ever done aside from being a soul sucking parasite?

New Age teaching

I did not make any choice other than to visit this world, like everyone else that's here. Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world. The vehicle of choice as it were.

you would rather walk than fly - their perceptions as well are finer tuned. too much for you.

take a hint - intruder - you're not receptive for any being on planet earth or anywhere else ... you're a sicko and must have a connection with the desert religions to believe your way of life has any meaning.

New Age teaching

I suspect this is something else.

"Homo sapiens are the most receptive to receiving Us in this world. The vehicle of choice as it were."

Notice how he capitalized 'Us'. We or Us speaks of itself as an entity that is not human nor from this planet that sees humans as a perfect host to vicariously experience life on earth it couldn't experience otherwise as a self-negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness that has no physical body or real place of its own among the living to go.

see Matthew 12:43

Last edited:
I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about.

That's silly, but maybe now you'll understand what Jesus was talking about when he said,

"No one is able to come to me, unless it has been granted to him by the Father."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back