There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

A mark on the forehead and the hand is sort of the anti tefillin. A mark on the forehead represents what is foremost on the mind which also marks, binds, the hand to its actions.

If you worship a false god that became a human sacrifice and if you wear that belief like a frontlet, you will persecute, criminalize, and marginalize unbelievers with extreme prejudice.

It is a choice to accept or reject evil. Most people just don't have the balls to reject evil.

And why do you speak as if it was a thing of the past? I can see the mark on your forehead.

Or maybe it was just Roman coin.

Or maybe it was just Roman coin.

Damn, try to think for yourself. Every action is preceded and predicated by what's on the mind. What's on your mind marks the hand, binds it to actions. What you think, whatever you might say, you do.

How do people peg you with such accuracy if not by just seeing what marks your forehead?

Last edited:
You could read the Bible.

The mark of the beast, 666, is the number of a man. The only other time in the entire bible where that number is associated with one man is when describing Solomons yearly stipend of 666 talents of gold (25 tons) taken from the temple treasury, not to mention taxes, tolls, and tributes bled from the people daily.

It represents a corrupt mind control system copied by Solomon from Egypt and then Rome.

Historically being banned from the synagogue or excommunicated by the church insured poverty, homelessness, sanctioned persecution and was essentially a slow death sentence.

Last edited:
The mark of the beast, 666, is the number of a man. The only time in the entire bible where that number is associated with one man is when describing solomons yearly stipend of 666 talents of gold (25 tons) taken from the temple treasury, not to mention taxes, tolls, and tributes bled from the people daily.

It represents a corrupt mind control system copied by solomon from egypt and then Rome.

Yep. It's the Roman emperor Nero.

He never died, death is an illusion to us.

their physiology is gone someone else put an end to it for him not sure its as simple as you make it out to be ... no spirit has ever returned - as you claim. not even rouge god's so what are you.

their physiology is gone someone else put an end to it for him not sure its as simple as you make it out to be ... no spirit has ever returned - as you claim. not even rouge god's so what are you.
I am Spirit dwelling in this physical form in this world. Spirits come and go all the time from this world. Physical forms are not able to do so the membrane that divides the universes is lethal to them. We are not hindered by the restraints of physicality. It is also why we are intrinsic with GOD.

Of course he did but I understand you love the esoteric.
If you think that physical form was Christ, then you don't know Christ at all. Christ was the spirit that dwelt within that form. Without the spirit dwelling within the form, the form is just another creature of this planet. That is our fate when we visit this world.

If you think that physical form was Christ, then you don't know Christ at all. Christ was the spirit that dwelt within that form. Without the spirit dwelling within the form, the form is just another creature of this planet. That is our fate when we visit this world.

all physiological beings have a unique spiritual content an equal ability to free themselves to persist in the everlasting - for however long ...

you defy the metaphysical by misinterpretation - either it is your physiology or you are a criminal intruder.

all physiological beings have a unique spiritual content an equal ability to free themselves to persist in the everlasting - for however long ...

you defy the metaphysical by misinterpretation - either it is your physiology or you are a criminal intruder.
Since I was able to leave my body and view it from above and continue on with my life, venturing out into the world during a near-death experience, I understand who and what I am. I'm sorry you do not, but you will after the death of your physical form.

Alrighty then. Just stop, you aren't as clever as you think you are. You can play word games all day but the truth of the Word is the whole truth.

Since I was able to leave my body and view it from above and continue on with my life, venturing out into the world during a near-death experience, I understand who and what I am. I'm sorry you do not, but you will after the death of your physical form.

no, from antiquity that is required before the physiology expires - where's yours. what typed your post, alexia.

Alrighty then. Just stop, you aren't as clever as you think you are. You can play word games all day but the truth of the Word is the whole truth.
It's obvious to me you like millions of others on this world didn't understand the word.

Obviously the physical dead creatures of this world no longer exist; but we are not physical entities.

If you know that then you should also realize that in scripture the subject of "the living and the dead" is not about anything physical but are appropriate metaphors for people who either comply with the Divine commands or don't, life or death being the consequence.

The concepts of good and evil are simply opposites on a spectrum; it would be the better stated as positive and negative entities.

What's the difference? Positive and negative will never be one any more than the living can be one with the dead or the truth can be one with a lie and so 'we are all one' can't be truth.

" Have you ever questioned your faith / religion ? " Of course the answer is yes, it is quite normal, nothing to be ashamed of. The more difficult question is, " Have you ever question GOD ? "

Yes, sort of. I demanded an explanation, answers, and I got them. Then I took the red pill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back