There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

Pretty good job You did there, Jag. There is one way to hang on to the idea of The Anti-Christ, that is by some one like the Prince of Gog being the top guy of anti-Christs, or anti-Christs in general being an anti-Christ
By 70 A.D. Christ and His Roman army destroyed the anti-Christs of Yerusalem and associated cities.

But, there were Edomite anti-Christs in vicinity of Rome before there was a Syrian colony called Rome. They eventually merged with Rome and gradually took important influence in Rome.
They are the ones that chopped Apostle Paul's head off, when they discovered He had converted the Roman Army against the Pharisees, aka Edomites in Palestine.

The antichrist is a counterfeit Jesus, a sugar coated edible triune mangod conjured from the depths of a superstitious pagan hell and unleashed on the entire world in 325.c.e. by Rome.

All that people alive have ever known for more than a thousand years is the tribulation and chaos of life during the reign of the antichrist, a fake imaginary triune mangod that never existed, even if they proudly wear the mark of the beast, submission, on their forehead and right hand (in thought and deed) by perpetuating the delusion and persecuting unbelievers.

Last edited:
So God audibly told you what to believe?
In a near death experience I came to the " wall " that separates this physical world from the parallel universe that you call " heaven " . After a very long conversation, I was sent back to this world to continue living my life in the " human " being that I draw in until it succumbs to death. We are all " spirit " beings that are immortal. Any more questions ?

In a near death experience I came to the " wall " that separates this physical world from the parallel universe that you call " heaven " . After a very long conversation, I was sent back to this world to continue living my life in the " human " being that I draw in until it succumbs to death. We are all " spirit " beings that are immortal. Any more questions ?

No, I can learn nothing from a heretic. Apparently there was no need for a Bible or Jesus dying for our sins.

No, I can learn nothing from a heretic. Apparently there was no need for a Bible or Jesus dying for our sins.
What you choose to do in this world is up to you, no one can repent for your sins, if you believe in sin. The most important thing about a belief system is that it makes you a better " human " being.

What you choose to do in this world is up to you, no one can repent for your sins, if you believe in sin. The most important thing about a belief system is that it makes you a better " human " being.

I'll stick with being a Child of God saved by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus the Son of God.

I'll stick with being a Child of God saved by the blood and sacrifice of Jesus the Son of God.
You, I and Jesus are all part of GOD, one with GOD; whether you realize it or not. You have to understand that Jesus was talking to people who believed in miracles and witchcraft; he had to put things in terms that they would understand.

You, I and Jesus are all part of GOD, one with GOD; whether you realize it or not. You have to understand that Jesus was talking to people who believed in miracles and witchcraft; he had to put things in terms that they would understand.

The Bible was given to us for a reason, I'll stick with it.

The Bible was given to us for a reason, I'll stick with it.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what your belief system is, as long as it serves you well and doesn't hold your back from becoming all that you were meant to be in this world.

Better human being? I don't know about that.

I have seen people who were better human beings before they became a believer when a talking serpent convinced them to apologize to God for being a worthless piece of shit, beg forgiveness for being human, and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. They even celebrate that a sinless innocent man was sacrificed and died for their sins so they don't have to face the consequences of their own guilt and can even sin with impunity for life.

What a deal! Ugh.

They actually accept a belief that celebrating the suffering and crucifixion of Jesus at church every other sunday and high holiday gives them a get out of hell free card. Sounds immoral, unethical, and reprehensible to me but, then again, I am not a believer. Woe is me.

I bet that Jesus is very impressed by their love for him. I am.

Last edited:
Better human being? I don't know about that.

I have seen people who were better human beings before they became a believer when a talking serpent convinced them to apologize to God for being a worthless piece of shit, beg for forgiveness for being human, and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. They even celebrate that a sinless innocent man was sacrificed and died for their sins so they don't have to face the consequences of their own guilt and can even sin with impunity for life.

What a deal! Ugh.

They accept a belief that celebrating the suffering and crucifixion of Jesus gives them a get out of hell free card. Sounds immoral, unethical, and reprehensible to me but then again, I am not a believer.

Woe is me.

I bet Jesus is very impressed by their love for him. I am.
He loves you as he loves himself because he had the knowledge that we are all one; despite the oblivious fact, that we can lead individual lives in this physical world.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what your belief system is, as long as it serves you well and doesn't hold your back from becoming all that you were meant to be in this world.

That's not the way it works but that's fine. Your choices are your choices.

He loves you as he loves himself because he had the knowledge that we are all one; despite the oblivious fact, that we can lead individual lives in this physical world.
I heard something else.

There is good and evil, angels and demons, children of God and children of the devil. right and wrong, truth and lies, clean and unclean, light and darkness, The living and the dead.

Obviously the dead are not one with the living, good is not one with evil, right is not one with wrong, there is enmity between we's. There is no we are all one. God is the God of the living.

Last edited:
The antichrist is a counterfeit Jesus, a sugar coated edible triune mangod conjured from the depths of a superstitious pagan hell and unleashed on the entire world in 325.c.e. by Rome.

All that people alive have ever known for more than a thousand years is the tribulation and chaos of life during the reign of the antichrist, a fake imaginary triune mangod that never existed, even if they proudly wear the mark of the beast, submission, on their forehead and right hand (in thought and deed) by perpetuating the delusion and persecuting unbelievers.

The mark of the beast wasn't voluntary... It was thru out the Roman empire.

I heard something else.

There is good and evil, angels and demons, children of God and children of the devil. right and wrong, truth and lies, clean and unclean, light and darkness, The living and the dead.

Obviously the dead are not one with the living, good is not one with evil, right is not one with wrong, there is enmity between we's. There is no we are all one. God is the God of the living.
Obviously the physical dead creatures of this world no longer exist; but we are not physical entities. The concepts of good and evil are simply opposites on a spectrum; it would be the better stated as positive and negative entities. I'll ask you a question instead, " Have you ever questioned your faith / religion ? " Of course the answer is yes, it is quite normal, nothing to be ashamed of. The more difficult question is, " Have you ever question GOD ? " Although less likely, it occurs more often than you think and once again it is normal and nothing to be ashamed of. The whole reason religion is questioned a lot more is because of its human origin. It's more difficult to question the divine spirit we share with our maker.

The mark of the beast wasn't voluntary... It was thru out the Roman empire.

A mark on the forehead and the hand is sort of the anti tefillin. A mark on the forehead represents what is foremost on the mind which also marks, binds, the hand to its actions.

If you worship a false god that became a human sacrifice and if you wear that belief like a frontlet, you will persecute, criminalize, and marginalize unbelievers with extreme prejudice.

It is a choice to accept or reject evil. Most people just don't have the balls to reject evil.

And why do you speak as if it was a thing of the past? I can see the mark on your forehead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back