What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no requirement in Islam

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no requirement in Islam for students in school to pray. They are allowed to skip prayers for school.

Last edited by a moderator:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no requirement in Islam for students in school to prey. They are allowed to skip prayers for school.

Ahh but on the other hand, Muslims are allowed to pray in school, while Christians aren't.

OP
RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And your point is???
My point is that all these Liberal States and cities violating the Constitution to accommodate prayer by Muslim students is stupid and not needed.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP, you do realize that "prey" and "pray" are two completely different things, right?

OP
RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP, you do realize that "prey" and "pray" are two completely different things, right?
Ohh look he got me on a typo. That negates everything right?

Iamartiewhitefox

Reaction score
There is no requirement in Islam for students in school to pray. They are allowed to skip prayers for school.
Muslim prayer is a lie. Will truth be found where there are lies? Pray without ceasing. In all things give thanks. Muslims give thanks, when non Muslims die. That is rejoicing in iniquity. I judge rightly. Muslims want to be here to spread Islam, fooling people. They must not be around, period. I told Muslims about Jesus not being a man, having control of when he died. Muslims wanting to linger here means that they have not taken what I said to heart.

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List