There is no reason to think Syrian refugees are dangerous....just ask the German police....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.......try this....

Germany arrested the Syrian refugee suspect behind ISIS truck bomb plot

A Syrian migrant who arrived in Germany two years ago has been arrested on suspicion of seeking funds from Islamic State to drive truck bombs into a crowd, a German state prosecutor's office said on Monday.

The arrest follows an attack two weeks ago when a Tunisian whose asylum request had been rejected rammed a truck into a Berlin Christmas market, killing 12 people. The man, Anis Amri, 24, was later shot dead by Italian police.

In the latest case, the prosecutor in the western city of Saarbruecken said the 38-year-old Syrian was detained on Saturday and a formal arrest warrant was issued on Sunday on suspicion that he was trying to raise 180,000 euros ($189,000) to fund an attack.

But....since they haven't been convicted yet...I guess they don't count for the 9th circuit court of appeals or that moron judge from washington....

Yes.......try this....

A Syrian migrant who arrived in Germany two years ago has been arrested on suspicion of seeking funds from Islamic State to drive truck bombs into a crowd, a German state prosecutor's office said on Monday.

The arrest follows an attack two weeks ago when a Tunisian whose asylum request had been rejected rammed a truck into a Berlin Christmas market, killing 12 people. The man, Anis Amri, 24, was later shot dead by Italian police.

In the latest case, the prosecutor in the western city of Saarbruecken said the 38-year-old Syrian was detained on Saturday and a formal arrest warrant was issued on Sunday on suspicion that he was trying to raise 180,000 euros ($189,000) to fund an attack.

But....since they haven't been convicted yet...I guess they don't count for the 9th circuit court of appeals or that moron judge from washington....
Why ask some Nazi from Germany, lets go straight to the horse mouth and ask Bashar al-Assad

Bashar al-Assad says ‘terrorists’ hiding among Syrian refugees
"Those terrorists in Syria holding machine guns or killing people, they are peaceful refugees in Europe or in the West," the Syrian leader said. He did not specify how many of the 4.8 million Syrian refugees he meant, saying "you don't need a significant number to commit atrocities."
Wont hear this from the lickspittle , liberal, lapdog media, as then it PROVES that Trump is right and Obama was wrong. I just wish once in a while some liberal meets these Radical Muslims and end up like those who saw Radical Muslims ruin their day at San Bernardino. Am I wishing bad on liberals, yes, that is they only way they will learn a lesson.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

Yes.......try this....

Who thinks there aren't dangerous people coming from the Middle East. That's why the vetting process under Obama was 2 to 5 years long.

Oh these dumb as fuck Republicans. Always terrifying each other. One of the perks of ignorance.

I wonder if common sense will ever be found and then ALL importation of these third world enemies be stopped .

I wonder if common sense will ever be found and then ALL importation of these third world enemies be stopped .
Not as long as people like rdean are in the US.

Deany never met a Muslim he didn't like.

In fact if you disagree with his assessment you are a racist, a bigot or you are scared of Muslims.

He seems to think you are scared if you don't want them in the country. I can take care of myself but not all folks can and I see no reason to let Muslims in this country at all.

the problem with most of them is they will not honor Western law , traditions , thinking , they will never fully assimilate to the Western world .

Forum List

Back