State Department doubles refugee inflow since court ruling, most from TERROR prone countries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
State Department Doubles Refugee Inflow Since Court Ruling, Most From Terror-Prone Countries
The U.S. State Department has more than doubled the refugee inflow from seven terror-prone countries since a Seattle judge’s decision to block President Donald Trump’s immigration reform, according to a report in The Washington Times.

Since the Feb. 3 ruling, 1,100 refugees have entered the United States, with .........

Out of the 1,100 refugees admitted, 346 come from Syria, while 232 originate from Iraq
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days go by, the weeks go by we get closer and closer to ending up just like Germany, Sweden etc.................. but hey don't take our word for it soon you will be living in a hell the dumbasses of society created all by themselves.
We're all going to laugh our asses off saying We told yah so..

To democrats it makes sense. Bring in terrorists. When they attack, blame republicans.

It's not if but when one or more of these people go off on Americans and people die. All those who support this nonsense will have blood on their hands.

I'd like to know how come they are bringing these assholes into America so we taxpayers can support their sorry asses??

I sure don't agree with it and I'm sure most Americans don't either.

Why should we have to pay for non Americans??

Forum List

Back