The German military…doesn’t exist, Europe is in danger…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
President Trump was right….again……the NATO countries have not been carrying their weight for their own defense and this disaster might lead Putin to actually get more frisky than he already is….

When hitler invaded Austria the German military was a joke……but with each invasion of a European country they became more and more competent….and capable…..

I would say we all know what happened next, but let’s be real……if it doesn’t involve pronouns and teaching kids to be racists the left wing school systems don’t teach it……math, reading and writing are not important to the left…

The Only bright spot it seems is Poland…they are becoming the economic and military power of Europe………they are gunning up because they already did the slave state thing with Russia and don’t want a repeat….

The German military….

The German military may as well not exist, at least not as a credible fighting force.

Not only could any competent military crush them in an afternoon, but the Houthis could even act with impunity.
——
According to the German publication BILD, the frigate Hessen locked onto a US Reaper drone and fired 2 SM2 missiles at it, neither of which hit it because they fell into the sea. They had not seen any maintenance since 2006, or 18 years ago. The Hessen was commissioned in 2006, and has been used as an air defense platform for NATO.

———
I wrote about this in a VIP column in December. European countries barely have any ammunition, are understrength on soldiers, and have let their equipment deteriorate to an alarming extent.

Der Spiegel wrote about just how disastrous Germany's military capabilities are, and it is genuinely frightening if you think the country will ever have to defend itself. Trump's pressure on Europe to step up its game was not based on some imagined sense of getting screwed in a deal, but on the simple fact that none of these militaries could actually help the US defend Europe if called to do so.
——
One example: The commander of the 10th Tank Division reported to his superiors that during an exercise with 18 Puma infantry fighting vehicles, all 18 of them broke down

i am a german ….

and i say …. you are right ….

the german army is nearly not existing any more ….

and it has come to light that soon there will be no ammunition for that fregatte Hessen any more

President Trump was right….again……the NATO countries have not been carrying their weight for their own defense and this disaster might lead Putin to actually get more frisky than he already is….

When hitler invaded Austria the German military was a joke……but with each invasion of a European country they became more and more competent….and capable…..

I would say we all know what happened next, but let’s be real……if it doesn’t involve pronouns and teaching kids to be racists the left wing school systems don’t teach it……math, reading and writing are not important to the left…

The Only bright spot it seems is Poland…they are becoming the economic and military power of Europe………they are gunning up because they already did the slave state thing with Russia and don’t want a repeat….

The German military….

The German military may as well not exist, at least not as a credible fighting force.

Not only could any competent military crush them in an afternoon, but the Houthis could even act with impunity.
——
According to the German publication BILD, the frigate Hessen locked onto a US Reaper drone and fired 2 SM2 missiles at it, neither of which hit it because they fell into the sea. They had not seen any maintenance since 2006, or 18 years ago. The Hessen was commissioned in 2006, and has been used as an air defense platform for NATO.

———
I wrote about this in a VIP column in December. European countries barely have any ammunition, are understrength on soldiers, and have let their equipment deteriorate to an alarming extent.

Der Spiegel wrote about just how disastrous Germany's military capabilities are, and it is genuinely frightening if you think the country will ever have to defend itself. Trump's pressure on Europe to step up its game was not based on some imagined sense of getting screwed in a deal, but on the simple fact that none of these militaries could actually help the US defend Europe if called to do so.
——
One example: The commander of the 10th Tank Division reported to his superiors that during an exercise with 18 Puma infantry fighting vehicles, all 18 of them broke down

yes ….. only too true!

:(

The German military….

——

———

——

The British have had two failed nume tests. This is their greatest deterrent defense against a.nuke attack against their country and they aren't successful.

President Trump was right ,,,

What a luck that I do not have read the rest because Donald Trump never had been right when this friend of Putin and enemy of Europe and Germany said whatever he said about his personal Germany in the Andromeda galaxy.

Last edited:
i am a german ….

Bad luck for you or for Germany?

and i say …. you are right ….

Bad luck for Germany. You try to give Putin an entrance card for free. Or do you think about an ambuscade as we did do once in the 6th century? Or was it the 7th century?

Last edited:
and it has come to light that soon there will be no ammunition for that fregatte Hessen any more

... what's absolutelly not any problem - even if it should be true. I'm no racist but they do not fight against the USA with this ship - they fight against Huthi rebells. A good use for old ammunition. Anyway new cannons should be no big problem - although I prefer the canons of the flying dutchman in fighting "Starship Putin".

Last edited:

Zebra. This for example is a totally clear result when someone got the order to test 18 Puma's under real battle conditions! Whatelse do you really expect - except he made a bad job? The really interesting details are not published in this context - and I hope this details will help to save the life of our soldiers. Example: A flat tyre is not a major problem - except you are on a battlefield. Also little problems are big problems in such a context.

Last edited:
  • Fake News
Reactions: iku

The last time the German Army was strong, 50 million people died (along with 6 million of my fellow Jews).

I don't have a problem with a German Army that no longer exists.

Dictator Trump will surely weaponize the FBI against his political enemies!!!

Trump, the worst and most incompetent dictator in human history

He said very clear that he likes to become dictator of the USA. So he is an enemy of the USA.

The last time the German Army was strong, 50 million people died (along with 6 million of my fellow Jews).

I don't have a problem with a German Army that no longer exists.

No wonder - because you have also a brain that no longer exists. And you are also a Jew who not exists. No idea why you use a Moshe Dayan picture in your avatar. Under the 6 million German and Yidddish speaking Jews who had been murdered from the Nazis had been by the way also in masses former German and Austrian soldiers.

Last edited:
No wonder - because you have also a brain that no longer exists. And you are also a Jew who not exists. No idea why you use a Moshe Dayan picture in your avatar. Under the 6 million German and Yidddish speaking Jews who had been murdered from the Nazis had been by the way also in masses former German and Austrian soldiers.

Did you keep the receipt for your English lessons?

You are definitely entitled to a refund.

Did you keep the receipt for your English lessons?

You are definitely entitled to a refund.

My Jewish grandfather had been in World War 1 an officer in the Austrian army. I spit on you, fake-Jew. You seem not to know that anti-Semitism and anti-Germanism are a totally normal common thing in the world of the Slaws. Germany was full of Jews after world war 2 because the Soviets killed and diplaced Jews in the same way how they killed and displaced other Germans. And in the Waffen-SS (an army of the political party NSDAP) had been 1/3rd or more not-Germans since 1942.

So your racism against us Germans is - like all forms of racism - totally stupid. If you are really a Jew then I guess the very most ancestors of you had been Germans. Your spirituality speaks for sure against the thesis that you are a Jew. Someone can say whatever he likes to say to you: You ignore it. That's my experience. And to ignore intentionally information is anything else than typical for Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back