there is no police brutality problem

OCD racists just repeat themselves over and over and over again endlessly. No room for another notion in the tiny, defective racist mind. Fear and weakness crowds out everything else.
.....you just keep babbling repeating---you don't refute anything--you just keep babbling

OCD racists just repeat themselves over and over and over again endlessly. No room for another notion in the tiny, defective racist mind. Fear and weakness crowds out everything else.
..you haven't EVEN proved there is a problem of police brutality---just because blacks/etc says there is, doesn't make it so

.....you just keep babbling repeating---you don't refute anything--you just keep babbling

Do you deny that over 95% of all your posts are exactly the same? You don't need to type, just copy and paste your own nonsense.

Do you deny that over 95% of all your posts are exactly the same? You don't need to type, just copy and paste your own nonsense.
yes I do
hahahahhahahahahahahah

topic is police brutality

yes I do
hahahahhahahahahahahah

You are divorced from reality.

....there are 10 million arrests and millions more contacts--not counting traffic stops
..now give me the number of UN-questionable UNjustified police shootings
10?? ten?? that's LESS than 1 for every MILLION arrest/contact

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates
View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
as usual, you can't refute the facts I state
hahahahahhaha
you just post a lot of babble crap
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop
here:
And now Bubba, all you have to do is to demonstrate how that supports you claim that police violence against black folks is not a problem

..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop
and--you people claim there is a police brutality problem--YOU have to prove it or else it's bullshit babble
I already did. Can't you read? Do you know how to click a link?

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
and--you people claim there is a police brutality problem--YOU have to prove it or else it's bullshit babble
where...? specify the post #

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
here:
And now Bubba, all you have to do is to demonstrate how that supports you claim that police violence against black folks is not a problem
jeus f christ!!!!!!you should not be on here if you didn't graduate 4th grade!
..even a 4th grader would know, that 1 out of 1 MILLION is very, very rare =NOT a problem

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
I'm not wasting any more with you. Keep up or get lost

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
woooohoooooo--you can't----!!
of course, I knew that
you ADD more proof, there is not a police brutality problem ....

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha

..and you probably did not read it--but you CAN'T stop humans from making mistakes/etc...as long as cops are called to problem/etc--there will be humans problems

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha

..and you probably did not read it--but you CAN'T stop humans from making mistakes/etc...as long as cops are called to problem/etc--there will be humans problems
Shut up already

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
here:
jeus f christ!!!!!!you should not be on here if you didn't graduate 4th grade!
..even a 4th grader would know, that 1 out of 1 MILLION is very, very rare =NOT a problem
Tell that to the families of all of those murdered black men

....there are 10 million arrests and millions more contacts--not counting traffic stops
..now give me the number of UN-questionable UNjustified police shootings
10?? ten?? that's LESS than 1 for every MILLION arrest/contact

Who are you arguing with, racist boy?

See what morons like you fail to realize that every black person that is harassed or beaten by police is not murdered. You love to claim that oh since the police didn't kill him that they were not a threat and history shows us that claim is totally FALSE.

See what morons like you fail to realize that every black person that is harassed or beaten by police is not murdered. You love to claim that oh since the police didn't kill him that they were not a threat and history shows us that claim is totally FALSE.
....post your stats----I know your stats--a black man CLAIMS they were harassed-when in reality they are not
I read the Ferguson report---some idiot black said the police harassed him because they gave him a ticket/etc because he VIOLATED an ordnance......imagine that!!! getting a ticket for violating the law
..I've been over this before--especially with the ''driving while black'' bullshit

Forum List

Back