Senate Judiciary Committee Authorizes Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials including: Rice, Clapper, Brennan and Lovebirds Strzok and Page

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
The reason for the monumental effort to discredit and destroy President Donald Trump is coming into clear focus.

Senate Judiciary Committee Authorizes Subpoenas for 50+ Obama Officials including: Rice, Clapper, Brennan and Lovebirds Strzok and Page
By Jim Hoft
Published June 11, 2020 at 6:01pm
219 Comments

The Senate Judiciary Committee today authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham the authority to subpoenas former Obama officials related to the FISA process and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

Interesting wording:

" The subpoena authorization gives the Chairman the ability to issue a subpoena for witnesses, documents or other materials. "

Lets see if the over grown ventriloquist dummy has the stones to go through with it.

A bigger question is this: Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.

The reason for the monumental effort to discredit and destroy President Donald Trump is coming into clear focus.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

The Senate Judiciary Committee today authorized Chairman Lindsey Graham the authority to subpoenas former Obama officials related to the FISA process and the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

I can't wait to watch these hearings broadcast live on preempted network TV! :smoke:

Interesting wording:

" The subpoena authorization gives the Chairman the ability to issue a subpoena for witnesses, documents or other materials. "

Lets see if the over grown ventriloquist dummy has the stones to go through with it.

A bigger question is this: Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.
yes they are binding and no the people being called in to be questioned can no longer claim executive privilege .. dem dems is goin to be showins ups ..

Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.

I'LL ANSWER THAT.
  • We know that Hillary and Obama's people regularly ignored them, as per Benghazi, the IRS, et al., dragging their feet and losing stuff for years.
  • Trump only ignored them because as presented, they were procedurally ILLEGAL, as per the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel. Nancy and Adam were too stupid to call a vote to give themselves the power to even issue them. Trump's people responded in kind in WRITING asking for the appropriate authorization to follow up and the Schiffler never responded.
The Dems knew from Day One their objective, goal and intent was to ram the Impeachment through no matter what and so would drum up whatever hollow case they needed to fit the plan.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

I'm not going to hold my breath on this. When I see Strzok, Page, Rice, Rosenstein, Clinton, Schiff and Nadler, being led away in handcuffs by U.S. Marshals, then I will believe that justice will be done.....oh, and Joe and Hunter Biden as well. The Biden's are clearly Chinese assets. Colluding with them.

Interesting wording:

yes they are binding and no the people being called in to be questioned can no longer claim executive privilege .. dem dems is goin to be showins ups ..
Hmmm...former blob admin officials didn't show up for subpoenas....sounds like a double standard.

Are congressional subpoenas binding? The blob's administration ignored them regularly.

I'LL ANSWER THAT.
  • We know that Hillary and Obama's people regularly ignored them, as per Benghazi, the IRS, et al., dragging their feet and losing stuff for years.
  • Trump only ignored them because as presented, they were procedurally ILLEGAL, as per the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel. Nancy and Adam were too stupid to call a vote to give themselves the power to even issue them. Trump's people responded in kind in WRITING asking for the appropriate authorization to follow up and the Schiffler never responded.
The Dems knew from Day One their objective, goal and intent was to ram the Impeachment through no matter what and so would drum up whatever hollow case they needed to fit the plan.
HRC appeared before congress; twice as I recall.

We'll see what happens if mini-blob files them I guess.

Dog and pony. We know for an absolute fact that Clapper committed perjury. There is no question about that. If you really wanted him to testify, just arrest him. Screw that though, he should have been in prison long ago. That he isn't just go to show that nothing is going to happen.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

Take one out of the republican page, don't go.

By Jim Hoft
219 Comments

Trump and company proved that those subpoenas can be ignored.

I think the urban Dimocraps are ginning up the BLM protests in part to draw attention away from their criminality that is being exposed.

They will not cooperate, and only when they go to a DC judge to get the warrants respected will it work.
Good thing the Republican cops are playing along by killing unarmed cuffed citizens.

You know Xi is sending boatloads of money to the Biden campaign. Getting Biden elected is undoubtedly his #1 goal at this time. And all those subpoenaed people are hoping Xi's efforts are successful. Then Biden drops all the investigations and the dismantling of America begins. That certainly isn't anything any freedom loving American would want. So they have to pick up the pace and get these people behind bars quickly.

You know Xi is sending boatloads of money to the Biden campaign. Getting Biden elected is undoubtedly his #1 goal at this time. And all those subpoenaed people are hoping Xi's efforts are successful. Then Biden drops all the investigations and the dismantling of America begins. It certainly isn't anything any freedom loving Americans would want. So they have to pick up the pace and get these people behind bars quickly.
I am sure you can prove yer allegations with a receipt, no?

You know Xi is sending boatloads of money to the Biden campaign. Getting Biden elected is undoubtedly his #1 goal at this time. And all those subpoenaed people are hoping Xi's efforts are successful. Then Biden drops all the investigations and the dismantling of America begins. It certainly isn't anything any freedom loving Americans would want. So they have to pick up the pace and get these people behind bars quickly.

You think China’s purchase of the Democratic party comes with receipts?

Are you slow?

Are you slow?
Not as slow as the minions who don't know what campaign finance laws cover.

Interesting wording:

Hmmm...former blob admin officials didn't show up for subpoenas....sounds like a double standard.

I take it that you are talking about the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama.

Are you slow?
Do you think we could take your word that you are honest?

Forum List

Back