there is no police brutality problem

What white racism?
You guys just make this too damn easy.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
you are using USMB members for evidence!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahahhahahaahahah
..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit
..you fked up there--you provided NO evidence
you make this too damn easy
Mac used to be a bright guy and neutral but since he turned into an anti white leftist hack I put his ass on ignore.
I can't ignore Mac1958 he's way too fascinating for me....I'm intrigued by those who are seemingly intelligent yet refuse to take the position that intelligent people do. He won't break free of the command that his FEELZ has on him.

What white racism?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit
Yep. Nothing better than using a person's own words against them.

You are what you are. You just don't have the balls to admit it.

What white racism?

..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit
Mac used to be a bright guy and neutral but since he turned into an anti white leftist hack I put his ass on ignore.
I can't ignore Mac1958 he's way too fascinating for me....I'm intrigued by those who are seemingly intelligent yet refuse to take the position that intelligent people do. He won't break free of the command that his FEELZ has on him.
Cool.

What you guys clearly don't grasp is that both conditions - intelligence and compassion - can exist simultaneously, within the same universe.

It just takes a little more thought. A little more effort. A bit more intellectual honesty.

Last edited:
What white racism?

..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit

good thing you are not a lawyer--you'd be broke
You just don't have the balls to admit it.

What white racism?

..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit

good thing you are not a lawyer--you'd be broke
You just don't have the balls to admit it.
:confused-84:

Back atcha....you're a white weakling apologist terrified of negroes to the point if you ever got mugged you'd offer to write them a check in addition to losing your watch (Timex) and wallet (pink plastic)...all of which you freely admit to.

Back atcha....you're a white weakling apologist terrified of negroes to the point if you ever got mugged you'd offer to write them a check in addition to losing your watch (Timex) and wallet (pink plastic)...all of which you freely admit to.
And another good Trumpster chimes in with... the usual.

..pknopp has unwittingly gave me MORE proof that all this talk about police brutality and racism is bullshit:
Police had killed 15 young black men in the six years leading up to the 2001 shooting death of Timothy Thomas. The ACLU had filed a class action suit alleging that the police had violated the civil rights of 14 young black men by shooting them, profiling them and illegally stopping and searching them.

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates
So you are a liar. No organization, no president, no office, no uniforms, no nothing. What a pos liar you are. It's nothing but stupid bs that explains nothing.

..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
So you are a liar. No organization, no president, no office, no uniforms, no nothing. What a pos liar you are. It's nothing but stupid bs that explains nothing.
your are a Babble Master

1597609420587.png

1597609437515.png

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
as usual, you can't refute the facts I state
hahahahahhaha
you just post a lot of babble crap

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop
here:

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
and--you people claim there is a police brutality problem--YOU have to prove it or else it's bullshit babble

OCD racists just repeat themselves over and over and over again endlessly. No room for another notion in the tiny, defective racist mind. Fear and weakness crowds out everything else.

Forum List

Back