there is no police brutality problem

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates

See what morons like you fail to realize that every black person that is harassed or beaten by police is not murdered. You love to claim that oh since the police didn't kill him that they were not a threat and history shows us that claim is totally FALSE.
....post your stats----I know your stats--a black man CLAIMS they were harassed-when in reality they are not
I read the Ferguson report---some idiot black said the police harassed him because they gave him a ticket/etc because he VIOLATED an ordnance......imagine that!!! getting a ticket for violating the law
..I've been over this before--especially with the ''driving while black'' bullshit

Well if that is what your racist, dumbass wants to believe, so be it.

..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
as usual, you can't refute the facts I state
hahahahahhaha
you just post a lot of babble crap
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop
here:
And now Bubba, all you have to do is to demonstrate how that supports you claim that police violence against black folks is not a problem
jeus f christ!!!!!!you should not be on here if you didn't graduate 4th grade!
..even a 4th grader would know, that 1 out of 1 MILLION is very, very rare =NOT a problem
Tell that to the families of all of those murdered black men
"Tell that to all those murdered BY BLACK MEN"
See how this works....Scary shit huh?

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
I am not going on a scavenger hunt trying to figure out where you get your crap from. It's customary to provide a source. You have no clue as to how to present a well document, concise and focused argument, It's all Gish Gallop
here:
And now Bubba, all you have to do is to demonstrate how that supports you claim that police violence against black folks is not a problem
..even a 4th grader would know, that 1 out of 1 MILLION is very, very rare =NOT a problem
The subject is police brutality. Mr. Loser.

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
here:
Right...and you've been shown there is no such thing of any magnitude.

Police do not need new training or retraining. Black adult males need training to behave like black adult males and not impregnate every woman they get a boner for and then move on like the imps they are. Be a man, hang around, raise your son and the black community will no longer find it necessary to scapegoat the police

Police do not need new training or retraining. Black adult males need training to behave like black adult males and not impregnate every woman they get a boner for and then move on like the imps they are. Be a man, hang around, raise your son and the black community will no longer find it necessary to scapegoat the police
That's not too fucking racist and hatful.! Thank you for contributing to the divisivness and hate in this contry. Yopu are such a fine example of a sub human being!

View attachment 375782
View attachment 375783
hahahahahhaha
here:
Right...and you've been shown there is no such thing of any magnitude.
You have been shown the exact opposite but you are too esconed in your bubble of hate and bigotry to see it.

Forum List

Back