there is no police brutality problem

Do you have any comments on one of your favorite thinkers associating with those pushing forward white supremacist ideals?
No, of course not. Harris regularly speaks and debates with white nationalists like you.

He's not afraid, because he knows he'll tear them apart.

His biggest weapon, aside from his intellect, is his intellectual honesty. He's often attacked by the Regressive Left for that, because he's strongly opposed to the way they have weaponized PC and Identity Politics.

Thank you for asking. You're in completely over your head here. But then, most white nationalists are.

Do you have any comments on one of your favorite thinkers associating with those pushing forward white supremacist ideals?
No, of course not. Harris regularly speaks and debates with white nationalists like you.

His biggest weapon, aside from his intellect, is his intellectual honesty. He's often attacked by the Regressive Left for that, because he's strongly opposed to the way they have weaponized PC and Identity Politics.

Thank you for asking. You're in completely over your head here. But then, most white nationalists are.

Sounds like you did not listen to the podcast.

Harris did not debate with Murray, he agreed with Murray. Even reading the title should have been enough to deduce this.

I think this should be Trump's motto for the campaign.

Pro Trump people are pro truth indeed.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

No need to insult. Again.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...
Take it up with the OP. Hold him accountable.

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have the balls to do that.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.
Then what are you bitching about? I supported it.

You snowflakes even whine when I say something you like.

Find a Safe Space. You're boring.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?
I gave an honest response to the OP, and the OP agreed with me.

The fact that you're so touchy says more about you than me.

8mK08Hv.gif
Norman In case you don't know it...Mac is playing you like a fiddle.

He can't play the fiddle. All he can do is follow the crowd.

He actually SHOULD watch more Sam Harris, even he sees a big problem with that and the whole situation. But instead Mac will probably call him far right activist.
Sam Harris is one of my two or three favorite thinkers. I'm a big fan.

Go ahead and tell me his FULL position on this. We'll see how accurate and complete you can be.

His position is that we have a problem with morons that do not understand facts and live in a socially constructed reality.

You are one of those people.
Link, please. I'll wait.

My goodness, you people just make it up as you go. Honesty means nothing to you.

I have just added a link to the podcast in the previous post.
I have already listened to that podcast. Saturday morning. You just completely ignored most of what he said. He also believes that police brutality is real, that Trump is a dangerous and embarrassing buffoon, and he agrees that while not all Trump supporters are racists, most racists are Trump supporters.

How are you able to ignore so much?

How low does your self esteem have to be to lie this blatantly to some stranger on the internet?

Of all the people you pick to try to push your talk radio Trumpster lies, you try Sam Harris. And then you double down. What in the world is wrong with you?

Most racists are in the democrat party, the home of racists of all colors.....what is "Black LIves Matter?" It is a left wing, racist group.....all of the core groups of the democrat party are racist, as are it's leaders....bill clinton, loved him some segregationists....obama, loves him some racists, like al sharpton, louis farakhan, and jeremiah wright...so again, the real racism exists in the democrat party. They use race as a sword and a shield against their enemies..
There ya go. Another fine example of how Trumpsters enable white racism by deflecting and spinning for it.

Enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists.

Pitch-perfect.

Harris did not debate with Murray, he agreed with Murray.
And you didn't recognize what I said in the sentence that began with "His biggest weapon..."

Harris can see the big picture. I can see the big picture. You cannot. And I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about.

So find yourself a nice little Regressive Lefty and try this. It will not work on me.

I think this should be Trump's motto for the campaign.

Pro Trump people are pro truth indeed.

Mac on the other hand - whatever the media says and herd follows with - that opinion is correct!!
The OP agreed with me.

No need to insult. Again.

The OP seriously does not agree with you. Unless you believe blacks need some new border boards for their beds. Police brutality is largely non-issue for everyone except for CRIMINALS whose side you are on.

I prefer to insult those fuckers who stand with criminals and against America. You can count on that every time. Being a media/mob addicted sheep is bad enough...
Take it up with the OP. Hold him accountable.

Oh, that's right. You guys don't have the balls to do that.

More Mac's socially constructed reality speech. People with IQs above 90 don't hold people accountable for reporting the facts - that in itself is a far left position.

However, I don't find anything wrong with the OP. The same can't be said about you.
Then what are you bitching about? I supported it.

You snowflakes even whine when I say something you like.

Find a Safe Space. You're boring.

You did not support it.

So do you accept that police brutality is not the problem the media lies it to be?
I gave an honest response to the OP, and the OP agreed with me.

The fact that you're so touchy says more about you than me.

8mK08Hv.gif
Norman In case you don't know it...Mac is playing you like a fiddle.

He can't play the fiddle. All he can do is follow the crowd.

He actually SHOULD watch more Sam Harris, even he sees a big problem with that and the whole situation. But instead Mac will probably call him far right activist.
Sam Harris is one of my two or three favorite thinkers. I'm a big fan.

Go ahead and tell me his FULL position on this. We'll see how accurate and complete you can be.

His position is that we have a problem with morons that do not understand facts and live in a socially constructed reality.

You are one of those people.
Link, please. I'll wait.

My goodness, you people just make it up as you go. Honesty means nothing to you.

I have just added a link to the podcast in the previous post.
I have already listened to that podcast. Saturday morning. You just completely ignored most of what he said. He also believes that police brutality is real, that Trump is a dangerous and embarrassing buffoon, and he agrees that while not all Trump supporters are racists, most racists are Trump supporters.

How are you able to ignore so much?

How low does your self esteem have to be to lie this blatantly to some stranger on the internet?

Of all the people you pick to try to push your talk radio Trumpster lies, you try Sam Harris. And then you double down. What in the world is wrong with you?

Most racists are in the democrat party, the home of racists of all colors.....what is "Black LIves Matter?" It is a left wing, racist group.....all of the core groups of the democrat party are racist, as are it's leaders....bill clinton, loved him some segregationists....obama, loves him some racists, like al sharpton, louis farakhan, and jeremiah wright...so again, the real racism exists in the democrat party. They use race as a sword and a shield against their enemies..
There ya go. Another fine example of how Trumpsters enable white racism by deflecting and spinning for it.

Enablers of racism are probably worse than individual racists.

Pitch-perfect.

What white racism? The only organised racism is coming from the democrat party and their leadership....they use it as a weapon against their enemies.........every core group of the democrat party is racist....all of them.....and their leaders are racist as well, in particular, barak obama, who is good friends with al sharpton, a man with real blood on his hands, louis farrakhan, and jeremiah wright.

You use white racism to hide the real source of racism in this country, the democrat party.........born in slave holding, and still racist today.

Harris did not debate with Murray, he agreed with Murray.
And you didn't recognize what I said in the sentence that began with "His biggest weapon..."

Harris can see the big picture. I can see the big picture. You cannot. And I'm sure you don't know what I'm talking about.

So find yourself a nice little Regressive Lefty and try this. It will not work on me.

Dude, you are one of the lowest IQ members in the forum. You can't see a thing.

One of your favorite thinkers made a two hour commercial for the creator of white supremacist science.

Is Mac a white supremacist?

What white racism?
You guys just make this too damn easy.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

The Bell Curve: How Whites Are Intellectually Superior to Blacks.

TheBellCurve.gif

Endorsed by Mac's favorite thinker.

You should listen to the podcast Mac. Sam Harris is nodding all the way through. Long live white supremacy!

Also be sure to listen to the first version of the podcast.

"The short version is that Sam Harris, host of the Waking Up podcast, and I have been going back and forth over an interview Harris did with The Bell Curve author Charles Murray. In that interview, which first aired almost a year ago, the two argued that African Americans are, for a combination of genetic and environmental reasons, intrinsically and immutably less intelligent than white Americans, and Murray argued that the implications of this “forbidden knowledge” should shape social policy. Vox published a piece criticizing the conversation, Harris was offended by the piece and challenged me to a debate, and after a lot of back-and-forth, this is that debate."

And here is Sam Harris' review of the book which made science out of white supremacy

"The most controversial passages in the book struck me as utterly mainstream with respect to the science at this point. They were mainstream at the time he wrote them and they’re even more mainstream today. I perceived a real problem here of free speech and a man’s shunning and I was very worried. I felt culpable, because I had participated in that shunning somewhat. I had ignored him. As I said, I hadn’t read his book, and I had declined at least one occasion where I could’ve joined a project that he was associated with. I declined, because he was associated with it, because I perceived him to be radioactive."

Oopsie. Supremacist does not even try to hide it.

“How large is the black-white difference?

The usual answer to this question is one standard deviation. In discussing IQ tests, for example, the black mean is commonly given as 85, the white mean as 100, and the standard deviation as 15.”
The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life

Mac1958 Do you agree with Sam Harris that there is nothing controversial about whites being intellectually superior to blacks? And that this difference seems genetic?

The usual answer to this question is one standard deviation. In discussing IQ tests, for example, the black mean is commonly given as 85, the white mean as 100, and the standard deviation as 15.”

Mac1958 Do you agree with Sam Harris that there is nothing controversial about whites being intellectually superior to blacks? And that this difference seems genetic?
Sam Harris said that there is nothing controversial about the conversation he had?

Actually, he knows it's controversial. He's stated that several times. When he references the conversation, he begins by pointing out how he knows it's controversial.

You simply can't be honest. This is pathological for you.

Be proud of your White Nationalism while you can. It's doomed. I'm glad.

Sam Harris said that there is nothing controversial about the conversation he had?

Actually, he knows it's controversial. He's stated that several times. When he references the conversation, he begins by pointing out how he knows it's controversial.

No, he said that about the book. I have the quote right above, no need to call me liar because you can't read.

I know white nationalism is doomed, because there is no such thing as a white nation. You don't need to point me to the obvious Mr. white supremacist. This being said there are many nations that are white, white nations are not doomed while white nationalism is.

Last edited:

No, he said that about the book. I have the quote right above, no need to call me liar because you can't read.
I already know you're a lying white nationalist.

And your constant bitching at me is very satisfying.

Tell me what I am lying about.

All the quotes are above with sources. The interview is above, you can just listen to it. I must be the best liar ever to have conjured it all.

Also, as I edited in above, I am definitely NOT a white nationalist, so Mac, it is you that is lying.

All the quotes are above with sources. The interview is above, you can just listen to it. I must be the best liar ever to have conjured it all.
You're misrepresenting his views. You're purposely ignoring his bigger message to cherry pick that which supports your ugly white nationalism.

I'm done here. Communicating with people like you makes me want to wash my hands.

You're misrepresenting his views. You're purposely ignoring his bigger message to cherry pick that which supports your ugly white nationalism.

I'm done here. Communicating with people like you makes me want to wash my hands.

I don't know how clear it needs to be made to you, I AM NOT WHITE NATIONALIST. There is no such thing as a "white nation". The whole thing is a sad unworkable joke that ignores reality. Not far off from communism in its super utopian thought.

Now Sam Harris absolutely DID SAY, that there is nothing controversial at all about the book. Do you agree that the quote from the book is controversial or not? This is one of the main points of the book, so calling it cherry picking is simply laughable.

..there are 10 MILLION arrests per year--this is not counting traffic stops
..there are 30 million calls for police assistance
..and how many without--a--question--police caused murder/manslaughter deaths ??? let's go high and say 30 [ and 30 is a lot more than there really is ]
..that's 1 death for every 300,000 thousand arrest..lets cut that in half for the non-believers
---that's 150,000 arrests BEFORE there is ONE death......150,000
not counting traffic stops or 30 MILLION calls for police assistance

..there are going to be HUMAN mistakes/errors/etc...parents ''kill'' their kids by leaving them in hot cars..they are not trying to kill them--and this is without the huge difficulty of trying to arrest resisting jackasses
...EXPERTS in their fields '''kill''' HUNDREDS-- because of HUMAN mistakes/etc = pilots and the military

..that's a .0003 death rate---NOT a problem --if I did not miss any zeros/etc
..considering blacks commit MURDER [ got it??!! = MURDER ] at FOUR times the rate of whites/crime at much higher rates, the police are doing a good job at NOT causing black deaths
..in a country with one of the highest gun ownership and murder rates
Why are black Americans more likely to be shot by police than White Americans?

What Research Says About Race and Police Shootings

"In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely.

"That’s according to a new study conducted by Frank Edwards, of Rutgers University’s School of Criminal Justice, Hedwig Lee, of Washington University in St. Louis’s Department of Sociology, and Michael Esposito, of the University of Michigan’s Institute for Social Research.

"The researchers used verified data on police killings from 2013 to 2018 compiled by the website Fatal Encounters, created by Nevada-based journalist D. Brian Burghart.
LJBAR33OY5HYFF5Y5VC56AE5ZU.jpg

"Under their models, they found that roughly 1-in-1,000 black boys and men will be killed by police in their lifetime. For white boys and men, the rate is 39 out of 100,000."

White Supremacist Infiltration of US Police Forces: Fact-Checking National Security Advisor O’Brien
THANK YOU
so, the blacks murder at FOUR times the rate and rape at 2 times the rate = they are being shot at a LOWER rate than whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wwooooooooohooooooooooooooo

Murders happen so infrequently that it is ludicrously insane to even worry about it. Using your Statistical Model.

Hundreds of millions of interactions occur between people every single day. From a customer to co workers. People speak and interact probably a billion times every day. So unless you have a million murders that day the events are statistically so infrequent as to be worthy of no notice.

Your Statistical Model should be applied here as well.
hahahahhaha--you haven't refuted that blacks murder at four times the rate
.hahahahahhahahaha---you can't add statistics that don't apply or are NOT THERE!!!!!!! hahhahahahahah
...THAT'S your evidence???!!!! something that is not there!!!!???????
hahhahahahahahahaah

What white racism?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
you are using USMB members for evidence!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahahhahahaahahah
..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit
..you fked up there--you provided NO evidence
you make this too damn easy

What white racism?

you are using USMB members for evidence!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahahhahahaahahah
..a chat forum!!!!!
hahahahah = bullshit
..you fked up there--you provided NO evidence
you make this too damn easy
Mac used to be a bright guy and neutral but since he turned into an anti white leftist hack I put his ass on ignore.

Forum List

Back