There is an ideological war going on in the United States.

It's not really an ideological war. It is a group of Leftists and their toadies in the Media doing their best to distract the voting public's attention from the horrible trainwreck of Democrat governance and the oblivious performance of the Worst President Ever.

But all should be aware that this will be going on from now until the first Tuesday in November. And when you combine half the government with the entire non-Fox Media, that is an ideological "full-court press," so it cannot be ignored.

Carl and Leo discuss the narrative surrounding January 6, why there is an ideological war going on in the United States. You

Podcast of the Lotus Eaters? Puh-leeeese! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is no war. Either you stand for what's right or you don't. The Republican party is shot to hell all for the sake of Trump.

And he ain't worth it.
There's a war going on alright, the fight between good and evil, right and wrong.

However, you are correct about Trump, that son-of-a-bitch ain't worth it.

There is no war. Either you stand for what's right or you don't. The Republican party is shot to hell all for the sake of Trump.

And he ain't worth it.
Yep.

If the Pubs...

1. dump Trump
2. affirm that the 2020 election was not stolen
3. affirm that the Insurrection of January 6 2021 was wrong-headed

...I might consider voting Republican again.

Until then, well... they're not given me a lot of choice, and I'm stuck voting (D) more often than I want.

It's not really an ideological war. It is a group of Leftists and their toadies in the Media doing their best to distract the voting public's attention from the horrible trainwreck of Democrat governance and the oblivious performance of the Worst President Ever.
They posted the numbers. In terms of jobs, wages, unemployment, labor force participation, GDP growth, stock market performance. Biden has done the best in his first year of any president in the last 40-50 years.

Yep.

If the Pubs...

1. dump Trump
2. affirm that the 2020 election was not stolen
3. affirm that the Insurrection of January 6 2021 was wrong-headed

...I might consider voting Republican again.

Until then, well... they're not given me a lot of choice, and I'm stuck voting (D) more often than I want.
You might as well change your voter registration, because republicans are too tied to Trumps ass to ever admit they were wrong in selling their sole to the devil himself.

They're in too deep to reverse course now.

A most informative piece regarding current administration's intentional word selection that the US Capitol building is "sacred" (Biden) and "hallowed" (Harris) ground, yet used as a "temple for profit". Great phrase btw. Indeed! It's the seat of legislation where government bribes are accepted by lobbyists, politicians deal daily and trade for votes, and the rule of law is hashed and rehashed...but sacred? No. For some reason I'm now having an image of certain politicians incessantly chanting in unison!

So, should the blame rest with Biden's speech writer or the person (Biden) giving the speech?
Begs the question: what other words will be altered in the near future and misused to manipulate public opinion?

A most informative piece regarding current administration's intentional word selection that the US Capitol building is "sacred" (Biden) and "hallowed" (Harris) ground, yet used as a "temple for profit". Great phrase btw. Indeed! It's the seat of legislation where government bribes are accepted by lobbyists, politicians deal daily and trade for votes, and the rule of law is hashed and rehashed...but sacred?
Is the catholic church sacred? Much worse has been done by priests to young children under their roof than what's happened in the halls of congress. Yet you would not have the few who would defile the institution, so soil it, that it loses it's standing. The few do not define it.

I see it as more tribal than I do ideological. Identity politics is all about tribe rather than ideology as they have reduced politics to its very most extremely primitive form where there are no actual principles involved, only the shared desire to dominate.

Carl and Leo discuss the narrative surrounding January 6, why there is an ideological war going on in the United States. You

Actually this is just the first step in tearing down America from within.
Step 1. Turn the legislative body into deadlock.
Step 2. Tear down the foundations of a constitutional government.
Sow distrust of the 4th estate, the courts, and the elections.

Horseshit, conservatives now have an idol, not ideas. They are a nutbag cult of personality for the most part.

Last edited:
I see it as more tribal than I do ideological. Identity politics is all about tribe rather than ideology as they have reduced politics to its very most extremely primitive form where there are no actual principles involved, only the shared desire to dominate.
You're right, since what the republicans stood for before Trump, is totally different from where they stand after Trump.
Ronald Reagan stood up to Russia, and Nixon embraced China.
Eisenhower pushed to improve the infrastructure of the country.

As they would say, former republican presidents wouldn't recognize the place.

That's a great description of Trumpism.

The right has always blamed hippies and the liberal media for losing the Vietnam war. There are no hippies left although there are a lot of potheads. The draft has been virtually done away with. The media is fractured, and we still manage to lose wars. I believe the right is confused about who to blame now so they just blame this nebulous, vaguely defined thing called the left.

In that sense, it really IS war. It's just that so far, only one side is fighting. I think that's about to change, especially if they manage to dump the filibuster and rape our electoral system. At that point, there will be no more room to back up. The choice will finally be between submission or an all-out battle by any means necessary to save our freedom.

Forum List

Back