There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

No. YOU listen up. Those shots killed my husband. You can brag all you want about feeling fine. So did he..until he died not long after and he was in pretty good health. Tell me that again in 10 years when you begin to sicken and before you die because that is about how long it will take for that bio weapon to kick in. :fu:

by the way...I am 100% NON VAXXED and I feel fine as well, except for the normal wear and tear of age. Oh, and no, I don't give one shit about SUPPOSEDLY exposing others with my unvaxxedness.
condolenses Gracie

methinks your sig line finally sunk in......~S~

The Covid vaccine efficacy is far below what was reported in the trials and by the NIH, CDC etc. Yes they are lying with statistics. I have many friends who are both vaxxed and unvaxxed. My "polling data" has the vaxxed with a much higher infection rate than the unvaxxed and some have had very adverse reactions such as blood clots, profound weakness that lasts for weeks and mental problems. I am very happy with my decision and remain Covid free. My wife has been fully vaxxed and boosted (per job requirements) and she has had it but did NOT transmit it to me. Go figure!

It also appears to be an imperfect or leaky vaccine. Worrisome:

more because it was never one Norm....

to further that, check out all the recent FDA gaslighting

They're so busted....

Should certain candidates assume the offal office next year, i question their continued existence

~S~
Trial data success for the mRNA vaccines was greatly exaggerated, as were the Covid death statistics. Furthermore as I have stated numerous times, the relentless smear campaign on Ivermectin and HCV by the CDC, WHO, NIH, etc. caused a plethora of needless suffering and death.

big deal he is a DO.....i saw one when i first moved to vegas and he gave me an EKG and never said anything....he was to faraway,so i went to a closer doctor..... so my new doctor saw the results of that EKG and sent me to a cardiologist......he couldnt believe he didnt say anything.....the cardiologist couldnt believe he didnt say anything either......big deal a DO.....
That is like saying big deal, the guy was a Cardiologist. I have been to them as well. And the last time I was sent by my DO and as I said, also an MD. Consider that your EKG seemed routine and things changed.

The vaccine has helped way more people than it has hurt.
You do not have a clue on statistically signifcant aaltsis as opposed to observational analytics
Many people use observational analyis to determine the earth is flat. I am guessing that you believe the earth is flat.
People who have a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason and common sense come up with butt stupid coclusions. If the shoe fits wear it. The shoe does fit you.

You of course can't prove this because to do that you would have to test each every day for viral titers and antibodies in the blood. In other words, you have no proof there were any actual viruses for the vaccine (which is not a vaccine) to work on, that came near or even landed on each individual. duh

Does your Doc know it's been taken off the market Rob?

~S~
What was taken off, AstraZeneca, originates from a chimpanzee adenovirus collected in The Gambia, West Africa. They tried to fool the human immune system because a chimp virus would be more stealth and thus supposedly more effective.

If long covid is real, then we point to the furin cleavage site on the spike sequence. This is not natural, because no other sarbecovirus has an FCS. This is prime evidence that this is a bioweapon that hyper-accelerates natural virus evolution.

' "There were particular elements of the coronavirus, such as what is known as a 'cleavage site,' which made it [obvious] that it was not from bats....This thing was manipulated, orchestrated," Redfield said. "That cleavage site was created."(36)

(36) Molly Bruns, "Former CDC Director Outs Fauci, Says He Knows He Funded COVID Research," Headline USA, 16 Sep 2022
....'
(RFK Jr. The Wuhan Cover-Up, Ch. 42)

If long covid is real, then we point to the furin cleavage site on the spike sequence. This is not natural, because no other sarbecovirus has an FCS. This is prime evidence that this is a bioweapon that hyper-accelerates natural virus evolution.

' "There were particular elements of the coronavirus, such as what is known as a 'cleavage site,' which made it [obvious] that it was not from bats....This thing was manipulated, orchestrated," Redfield said. "That cleavage site was created."(36)

(36) Molly Bruns, "Former CDC Director Outs Fauci, Says He Knows He Funded COVID Research," Headline USA, 16 Sep 2022
....'
(RFK Jr. The Wuhan Cover-Up, Ch. 42)
And you seldom saw the media calling Fauci a liar but they did it to Trump every day.

Notice the Media quit calling out liars once the media got their person into office. Biden is an operative of the media in effect.

big deal he is a DO.....i saw one when i first moved to vegas and he gave me an EKG and never said anything....he was to faraway,so i went to a closer doctor..... so my new doctor saw the results of that EKG and sent me to a cardiologist......he couldnt believe he didnt say anything.....the cardiologist couldnt believe he didnt say anything either......big deal a DO.....
I would suspect that not all doctors are straight A students.

What is the difference between a MD and DO?

A doctor of osteopathic medicine graduates from a U.S. osteopathic medical school. A doctor of medicine, also known as an M.D., graduates from a traditional medical school. A major difference between D.O.s and M.D.s is that some doctors of osteopathic medicine use manual medicine as part of treatment.

Osteopathic medicine: What kind of doctor is a D.O.?​

And you seldom saw the media calling Fauci a liar but they did it to Trump every day.

Notice the Media quit calling out liars once the media got their person into office. Biden is an operative of the media in effect.
'Bill Gates used his bullhorn and influence to shift compliant global media's attention toward next-generation vaccines and centralized governing systems to fight the next pandemic. The four organizations BMGF, Wellcome Trust, CEPI and Gavi turned their lobbying machines in Congress and Western capitals toward shifting funding to this new priority.
On Mar 22, some of the most powerful leaders in global health met in London at the Science Museum for a CEPI donor conference. Politico reported that these health panjandrums, CEOs, and staffers from global health organizations "weren't there to talk about COVID vaccines. Instead, the focus was squarely on the next pandemic.

CEPI asked donors for $3.5 billion to assist in developing a library of vaccines for future pandemics. It raised almost half that amount at the event, with the largest donations coming from Wellcome Trust and the Gates Foundation.

CEPI hoped US government and other funders would provide the remainder. In October 2022, President Biden requested Congress commit $88 billion (over five years) to PPR (pandemic preparedness and response) and biosecurity, including new batteries of gain-of-function studies on new vaccines. "The United States must be prepared for outbreaks from any source - whether naturally occurring, accidental, or deliberate in origin," reads the White House press release, neatly covering all the bases. These expenditures virtually guarantee a perpetual pipeline of new pandemics.'
(RFK Jr. pp. 436-7)

'Bill Gates used his bullhorn and influence to shift compliant global media's attention toward next-generation vaccines and centralized governing systems to fight the next pandemic. The four organizations BMGF, Wellcome Trust, CEPI and Gavi turned their lobbying machines in Congress and Western capitals toward shifting funding to this new priority.
On Mar 22, some of the most powerful leaders in global health met in London at the Science Museum for a CEPI donor conference. Politico reported that these health panjandrums, CEOs, and staffers from global health organizations "weren't there to talk about COVID vaccines. Instead, the focus was squarely on the next pandemic.

CEPI asked donors for $3.5 billion to assist in developing a library of vaccines for future pandemics. It raised almost half that amount at the event, with the largest donations coming from Wellcome Trust and the Gates Foundation.

CEPI hoped US government and other funders would provide the remainder. In October 2022, President Biden requested Congress commit $88 billion (over five years) to PPR (pandemic preparedness and response) and biosecurity, including new batteries of gain-of-function studies on new vaccines. "The United States must be prepared for outbreaks from any source - whether naturally occurring, accidental, or deliberate in origin," reads the White House press release, neatly covering all the bases. These expenditures virtually guarantee a perpetual pipeline of new pandemics.'
(RFK Jr. pp. 436-7)
Either they get ready now or wait for people to die. What can be done?

After you read what I said, you want to now attack me or chide me? Why didn't you read what I really said and not what you assume I said?

I AM FULLY VACCINATED.
My apologies. I skimmed your post and came away with misinterpretting what you were trying to say.
Once again, my apologies.

You of course can't prove this because to do that you would have to test each every day for viral titers and antibodies in the blood. In other words, you have no proof there were any actual viruses for the vaccine (which is not a vaccine) to work on, that came near or even landed on each individual. duh
You don't know what you don't know. Some have unfounded fear of innovation. Some have fear of looking for new information that may counter their current thinking. They never advance. Who and what they are involved with do not advance.

Definition of a vaccine
Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting you against harmful diseases, before you come into contact with them. It uses your body's natural defenses to build resistance to specific infections and makes your immune system stronger.

In the past a biologic was used to jumpstart the bodies natural defenses. Science has made break throughs using mRNA instead of a biologic. Just like so many breakthroughs in science it is a new a way to "vaccinate". It is still a vaccine and with COVID proved to be safer than a vaccine derived from a biologic.

The mRNA in the vaccine teaches your cells how to make copies of the spike protein. If you are exposed to the real virus later, your body will recognize it and know how to fight it off. After the mRNA delivers the instructions, your cells break it down and get rid of it.

ElmerMudd

Pure Propaganda Elmer. Do you work for Pfizer?
I do not, but people who work for Pfizer and Moderna know far more, on the subject, than you or me.
Do not rely on a poster, who has a 6th grade education, telling you about modern science. Do your own research. Don't be scared to learn something new. Your world will not fall apart.

Forum List

Back