There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
Every organization make's mistakes (failures). Dealing with the mistakes should make the organization better. Science and the medical field is a good example of that. In truth most medical procedures are an art not a science. As we learn from failures our medicine becomes better. The big picture of our life expectancy shows the success of medicine. Our life expectancy has doubled in 100 years.
The problem with the medical industry is the profit motive overrides good medicine too often.
You are focusing on the most negative aspects of medicine instead of the postives.
Medicine will never be perfect nor will the world.
If you look for perfection in the world you will always be frustrated and negative.
There were no mistakes made, either with Purdue and the opioids nor with FDA and Pharma with the shots. It was done deliberately, and the facts and evidence supporting that conclusion are ample.

Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been inconsistencies in the reporting of COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have been incentivized to mark deaths as COVID deaths, even in cases where it may not be the primary cause of death. Hospitals were paid $13,000 per person who was admitted as a COVID case, and another $39,000 for every patient put on a ventilator.

Minnesota state senator and family physician, Scott Jenson, has critiqued the CDC’s prevention guidelines on how doctors are certifying COVID-19 deaths on death certificates. He pointed out that the current system could easily cause the disease to appear deadlier than it actually is.

Related: Data Shows How to Protect Against Coronavirus and We Address Conspiracy Theories

Under the current CDC guidelines, a patient who is hit by a bus, and then tests positive for COVID-19, would be marked as a COVID death, despite injuries from the bus accident.

In Florida, a man died in a motorcycle accident, tested positive for COVID-19, and was then marked down as a COVID death. The same thing was seen in the case of a man who died of a gunshot wound, and a man who died of Parkinson’s disease.

Related: Coronavirus Supplement Review

The media consistently reports the number of positive test results instead of actual case numbers, making the virus seem much more deadly than it actually is. A positive coronavirus test does not mean that you have the disease of COVID-19, it generally means you are infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. To have a case of COVID-19, one needs to show symptoms of the virus. A case of COVID-19 and a positive coronavirus test result are not the same thing.

CDC director, Robert Redfield has admitted that the financial policies put in place could have resulted in elevated hospitalization rates and death toll statistics. Brett Grior with the U.S Health and Human Services Department has also said he believes that financial incentivization could have resulted in higher COVID-19 death rates.

Still using tired old debunked conspiracy theories I see. At least come up with something new, ffs.

I too consult doctors but I realize their biases and shortcomings.
Did you know 1 in 5 doctor office visits offers has a wrong diagnosis?
This information was compiled by the doctors medical association themselves!

People are people.
A degree or title can mean little.

It depends on the medical condition. For many issues, accuracy is close to 100%, for others it can be very poor, most likely because it probably requires a lot of testing past the initial diagnosis, which may have been thought of as something common or simple.

Still using tired old debunked conspiracy theories I see. At least come up with something new, ffs.

fact check .org lol, the same people that are on bill gates and wef side lolololololol

Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, there have been inconsistencies in the reporting of COVID-19 cases. Hospitals have been incentivized to mark deaths as COVID deaths, even in cases where it may not be the primary cause of death. Hospitals were paid $13,000 per person who was admitted as a COVID case, and another $39,000 for every patient put on a ventilator.

Minnesota state senator and family physician, Scott Jenson, has critiqued the CDC’s prevention guidelines on how doctors are certifying COVID-19 deaths on death certificates. He pointed out that the current system could easily cause the disease to appear deadlier than it actually is.

Related: Data Shows How to Protect Against Coronavirus and We Address Conspiracy Theories

Under the current CDC guidelines, a patient who is hit by a bus, and then tests positive for COVID-19, would be marked as a COVID death, despite injuries from the bus accident.

In Florida, a man died in a motorcycle accident, tested positive for COVID-19, and was then marked down as a COVID death. The same thing was seen in the case of a man who died of a gunshot wound, and a man who died of Parkinson’s disease.

Related: Coronavirus Supplement Review

The media consistently reports the number of positive test results instead of actual case numbers, making the virus seem much more deadly than it actually is. A positive coronavirus test does not mean that you have the disease of COVID-19, it generally means you are infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. To have a case of COVID-19, one needs to show symptoms of the virus. A case of COVID-19 and a positive coronavirus test result are not the same thing.

CDC director, Robert Redfield has admitted that the financial policies put in place could have resulted in elevated hospitalization rates and death toll statistics. Brett Grior with the U.S Health and Human Services Department has also said he believes that financial incentivization could have resulted in higher COVID-19 death rates.

MAGA Media makes one more stupid not smarter.

Here is a link to Smarter Every Day that talks of a female who came down with "long covid".
Check it out. I have the earlier shots and also the latest vaccine and if you want to know why, it is due to what my doctor told me. And he is more than a MD, he is also a DO where Doctors get additional training.

I watched all of the video. I am pleased to report it is not about trying for you to get shots.
What it does is remind me, and hopefully you, that with no shots, you can get seriously ill. With shots, you might have discomfort. Illnesses are not solitary. They include family, friends who visit and perhaps others you do not see. If you get infected, how can you guarantee you will not spread your illness.
This woman is called Physics girl and she is very engaging and educated and spreads knowledge as if it was butter on toast. If you have never saw her videos, you might want to check her out.

Also, I believe you will feel better off for watching this video.

Ever since the pandemic hit my wife and I both have been pretty good about getting the shots every 6 months. We both just got our boosters 6 months ago, but just yesterday I decided to get another booster. With the latest strain out I didn't want to take any chances and I know the vaccine effectiveness decreases after so many months so I decided yesterday to get another booster. The only side effect I ever got from all the shots was a little bit of a sore arm at the injection site, my wife gets very light side effects that only lasts for 1 day after the shot.

I knew two relatives who decided not to get the shots who died from COVID.

Yes they were forced to keep lying because all of a sudden up pops a virus with a furin cleavage site that had never before been found in a Sarbecovirus, all ready to go infecting humans without the slow, messy process of evolution.

Chinese have been searching frantically in Nature. No luck so far.

Several weeks ago, Pfizer gobbled up Seattle Genetics SEAGEN for the unheard of price of $43 billion. Since Seagen only takes in $2billion a year, that is a steep valuation..

OK, so Pfizer and Bourla are flush with cash, but now they see that their scam has increased the turbo-cancers to such an extent, and since only the chuckle headed few will take their latest covid shots,, Pfizer needs something newer and cutting edge.

Seagen's cancer cure is cutting edge. They are an industry leader in antibody–drug conjugate (ADC) technology, who pioneered the science of harnessing antibodies designed to deliver cell-killing agents to cancer cells. Three of their four approved medicines are built on this technology. They also focus their research efforts on novel targeted small molecule therapies.

Now according to Bourla: – 33% of people WILL get turbo cancer in the future (of this he is certain)

– Entire families WILL be affected (again, he is certain)

– The new cancer treatments are like “missiles” that will target “most” turbo cancers

– Pfizer will produce them AT A SCALE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE

– By 2025 Pfizer will “have a global network” – “We have very quick way of completing clinical trials”

– Will be produced “AT SCALE”, “just like mRNA” Think about what Bourla is telegraphing with this information. Why would any company need to produce cancer treatments at a scale never before seen? Why would Pfizer, of all companies, be willing to bet tens of billions of dollars on turbo cancer ? Seagen | Pfizer

Pfizer Makes $43 Billion Bet That ‘Turbo Cancers’ Are Going To Explode Around The World

I am not telling anybody to get the shots. I simply would want for you all who do not get them to consider your family, friends and even strangers who show up. Do you seriously want them to get sick from you? I also state I got all of the shots and have wonderful health.
People get sick with the flu and common colds frequently. They pass such on and have such passed on to them. The annual flu shot at best MIGHT keep you from getting the flu, but not from passing it on.

Like the flu and common cold, one can have such, be symptom free, yet still pass it them on.
Same with regard to COVID and it's "vaccines".

My wife had to get the vax due to work requirement a few years ago, yet we both go Covid back then. Also just recently this early January. In both cases it was same as the flu in symptoms and duration.

Neither of us has any co-morbidities, which are the major factor for major illness and/or death from Covid. I'm in early 70s and she late 60s but we do have a fairly healthy lifestyle.

Forum List

Back