There is a lot of talking that the shots given as a vaccine harm humans, so listen up

You don't know what you don't know. Some have unfounded fear of innovation. Some have fear of looking for new information that may counter their current thinking. They never advance. Who and what they are involved with do not advance.

Definition of a vaccine
Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting you against harmful diseases, before you come into contact with them. It uses your body's natural defenses to build resistance to specific infections and makes your immune system stronger.

In the past a biologic was used to jumpstart the bodies natural defenses. Science has made break throughs using mRNA instead of a biologic. Just like so many breakthroughs in science it is a new a way to "vaccinate". It is still a vaccine and with COVID proved to be safer than a vaccine derived from a biologic.

The mRNA in the vaccine teaches your cells how to make copies of the spike protein. If you are exposed to the real virus later, your body will recognize it and know how to fight it off. After the mRNA delivers the instructions, your cells break it down and get rid of it.
It's way more complex than that. Couey explains transfection, and AstraZeneca is mentioned @ timepoint 10 minutes 20 seconds:

Couey on Spike Protein

You don't know what you don't know. Some have unfounded fear of innovation. Some have fear of looking for new information that may counter their current thinking. They never advance. Who and what they are involved with do not advance.

Definition of a vaccine
Vaccination is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting you against harmful diseases, before you come into contact with them. It uses your body's natural defenses to build resistance to specific infections and makes your immune system stronger.

In the past a biologic was used to jumpstart the bodies natural defenses. Science has made break throughs using mRNA instead of a biologic. Just like so many breakthroughs in science it is a new a way to "vaccinate". It is still a vaccine and with COVID proved to be safer than a vaccine derived from a biologic.

The mRNA in the vaccine teaches your cells how to make copies of the spike protein. If you are exposed to the real virus later, your body will recognize it and know how to fight it off. After the mRNA delivers the instructions, your cells break it down and get rid of it.
I have never understood why they argue it is not a vaccine. It is injected as a preventative of a virus. Sure feels like a vaccine to me.

It's way more complex than that. Couey explains transfection, and AstraZeneca is mentioned @ timepoint 10 minutes 20 seconds:

Couey on Spike Protein

Brian S. Hooker is a biologist and chemist at Simpson University. He is known for promoting the false claim that vaccines cause autism. Wikipedia

What was taken off, AstraZeneca, originates from a chimpanzee adenovirus collected in The Gambia, West Africa. They tried to fool the human immune system because a chimp virus would be more stealth and thus supposedly more effective.
I'm unsure of the med specifics Badger, all i know is the FDA quietly took it off the market , and Pfizer's stock is not doing well

~S~

Couey on Spike Protein

At video timepoint 25 minutes 26 seconds, Couey mentions pseudouridine. While not having been confirmed, overproduction of mRNA in any cell type may correspond to thromboplastin time:

Post #1,638 Pseudouridine

I'm unsure of the med specifics Badger, all i know is the FDA quietly took it off the market , and Pfizer's stock is not doing well

~S~
Couey is correct, we confirmed it: chimp adenovirus 25 was used in AstraZeneca. That virus came from The Gambia in the 1950s. Why it was removed is still a mystery.

At video timepoint 25 minutes 26 seconds, Couey mentions pseudouridine. While not having been confirmed, overproduction of mRNA in any cell type may correspond to thromboplastin time:

Post #1,638 Pseudouridine
and now we know why blood thinners are now being prescribed like never before.....

~S~

Apparently big pharma has done an about face , as it's now the miracle cure Mike>

~S~
We now know why hydroxychloroquine was not as good as ivermectin for prophylaxis: alternative viral mechanisms not related to the time window for lysosomotropic mechanisms (= chloroquine/pH). The astounding success of ivm use in Uttar Pradesh, reported in RFK Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci.

Is the Pfizer vaccine not allowed in the US? The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent is no longer authorized for use in the United States.
Sparky gives you only part of the story. Here is the rest of the story.

"According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States 123. However, the FDA has approved and authorized for emergency use updated COVID-19 vaccines formulated to more closely target currently circulating variants and to provide better protection against serious consequences of COVID-19, including hospitalization and death 1. The updated mRNA vaccines for 2023-2024 manufactured by ModernaTX Inc. and Pfizer Inc. have been updated to include a monovalent (single) component that corresponds to the Omicron variant XBB.1.5 1. The FDA is confident in the safety and effectiveness of these updated vaccines and the agency’s benefit-risk assessment demonstrates that the benefits of these vaccines for individuals 6 months of age and older outweigh their risks 1. Individuals who receive an updated mRNA COVID-19 vaccine may experience similar side effects as those reported by individuals who previously received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines as described in the respective prescribing information or fact sheets 1. The updated vaccines are expected to provide good protection against COVID-19 from the currently circulating variants 1."

In other words, talk to your doctors and not sparkys, and be informed of the latest developments.

and now we know why blood thinners are now being prescribed like never before.....~S~
You have no clue about any of it.

and now we know why blood thinners are now being prescribed like never before.....

~S~
Couey's pseudouridine connects the thrombotic, thromboembolism, thrombocytopenia, blood thinners, thromboplastin time, etc.

I can only offer the anti-body / anti-gen relationship Badger

~S~
Yes, good point, because the furin cleavage site is the most un-natural part of the spike (never before seen in a sarbecovirus) that is being force-manufactured. This 4-amino-acid-long furin sequence of SARS2 (RRAR) links to the anthrax protective antigen. No doubt about that.

'In another patently terrifying example of these collaborations, the US Navy initiated a special program to develop cancer-causing viruses in partnership with the NIH. Among other dubious achievements, that partnership succeeded in isolating a virus, HTLV (human T-cell leukemia virus), to which no immunity exists.

In his history of the US bioweapons program, As Gods: A Moral History of the Genetic Age, historian and biologist Matthew Cobb discusses the alarm expressed by Nobel laureate and co-inventor of the gene-editing technology known as CRISPR, Jennifer Doudna, when she discovered researchers were using adenoviruses carrying CRISPR components to induce a human form of cancer in mice.'
(The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 84)

I am not telling anybody to get the shots. I simply would want for you all who do not get them to consider your family, friends and even strangers who show up. Do you seriously want them to get sick from you? I also state I got all of the shots and have wonderful health.

What we do or don't do is none of your business.

Forum List

Back