There is a God (Atheists). Pfizer plant hit by "act of God" (tornado).

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is interesting, especially in light of the fact that no human life was lost (last time I heard).

Is God saying the vax is evil?

LOL... very simplistic thinking (some will say accusingly) but hey... you can't help but wonder

Tornado's are an act of nature, not a supernatural magical being thing.

typical illogical atheist reply

ho hum...

When a tornado threatens to hit you -- and so many things can be called metaphorically: a "tornado" -- maybe you will think of that somewhat hackneyed phrase

There are no atheists in foxholes (storm shelters)

This is interesting, especially in light of the fact that no human life was lost (last time I heard).

LOL... very simplistic thinking (some will say accusingly) but hey... you can't help but wonder
Very telling
God didn't tornado Hitler's death camps

Tornados are very simple to make even in your kitchen .The underlying science is elementary . Given that weather engineerng started more than 60 years ago and now is a Black Ops area , Normies have little idea what can be created, and tornados can be created by at least the US , Russia and China .

Wow! You're a loony. :heehee:

Tornados are very simple to make even in your kitchen .The underlying science is elementary . Given that weather engineerng started more than 60 years ago and now is a Black Ops area , Normies have little idea what can be created, and tornados can be created by at least the US , Russia and China .
I want some of what you've been smoking! It must be awesome.

I get this feeling millions and millions, when they die

will be SHOCKED

at what happens.. shocked to find out that the Word really is the Word of God

etc

will be SHOCKED

etc
Everybody has their own opinion about that.

Then God will be sued for damages.

will be SHOCKED

etc
The only problem is it is the Mormons who got it right all the rest are Hell bound.

Pfizer apparently has about nine other plants throughout the U.S. Maybe God was pissed at North Carolina.
No, He's getting around to those other ones

LOL

or maybe next time it will be a hurricane or... a stolen election or something..

Forum List

Back