Tornado Destroys Pfizer Facility in North Carolina, One of the Largest Sterile Injectable Facilities in the World (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It was an EF3 tornado. Looks like God stepped in to save lives from the clot shot. Big pharma just took a massive hit today.

Pfizer-plant-in-North-Carolina-1024x603.png

Nearly 25 percent of all sterile injectables used in U.S. hospitals are produced at the site, and 400 million units leave the site annually.

It also produces vials, syringes, IV bags and bottles of anesthesia, analgesia, therapeutics, anti-infectives and neuromuscular blockers.

Hope none of you pieces of shit need to go to the hospital anytime soon.

Pfizer will easily absorb the losses but it will certainly cut into profits. I doubt it's possible to insure to cover losses other than the damage to their physical plant. It'll be interesting to see if they rebuild as one giant unit like that, again, or if they build multiple separate sites.

• Banned
Interesting that so much right next to the destroyed building doesn't look like it was even touched!
I know. Tornadoes operate that way. You can have your neighbors house completely destroyed but your house is intact like nothing happened.

^^^ I most definitely learned that when watching the most recent episode of Young Sheldon. The house that Sheldon's grandmother lived in was completely ripped apart by a tornado. The houses that were on each side of her property weren't even touched.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Location, location, location.

Nearly 25 percent of all sterile injectables used in U.S. hospitals are produced at the site, and 400 million units leave the site annually.

It also produces vials, syringes, IV bags and bottles of anesthesia, analgesia, therapeutics, anti-infectives and neuromuscular blockers.

Hope none of you pieces of shit need to go to the hospital anytime soon.
Hospitals have multiple suppliers. Sorry.

And when 25% of the supply is gone in an instant you are stupid enough to think that will not have an impact?
You are assuming there is no healthcare coalition in place that already deals with supply chain issues in natural disasters.

Forum List

Back