There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

Unfortunately, this stink will not be easily washed away. Republicans have abetted and encouraged and coddled Trump’s Anti-American and authoritarianism for far too long.

The American people will not soon forget.

I totally concur with your last sentence.

I will never forget when the monster that Dr. Trumpenstein created, almost ate Congress.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.
You're an idiot. Sure, the cop who died because a fire extinguisher was thrown at his head, died of his own"medical issues"

Break free of your delusional state or seek help for it.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

All of the blood spilled that day is on Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans.

He owns this insurrection.

All of the blood spilled that day is on Trumpybear and his Banana Republicans.

He owns this insurrection.

Ask me why I don't take you girls seriously. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

You're an idiot. Sure, the cop who died because a fire extinguisher was thrown at his head, died of his own"medical issues"

That's Antifa's M.O. Not a Trump supporter. Want to comment on the unarmed woman who was
murdered in cold blood?

That's Antifa's M.O. Not a Trump supporter. Want to comment on the unarmed woman who was
murdered in cold blood?
Liar..that was a Trumper who killed the police officer. A domestic terrorist who murdered the officer for doing his job.

If you can't admit to that one simple truth, then there is no hope.

As I said you need to break free of your delusional state or seek help.

murdered in cold blood?
The bitch should NOT have been inside the US Capital, and because she was, she is a criminal. You brainwashed trump cultists condone breaking laws to enter the US Capital (while Congress is in session mind you). What does that say about you? So much for the Law & Order party.

Too bad more of these fucking insurrectionists didn't receive the same fate.

You shitheads aren't American, your allegiance is to trump and not the Constitution or the US.

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
Obama using our investigative branches and Russians as agents to overthrow an elected President and manipulate the mid term elections is by far the worse and is part of you believing the propaganda in your own commentary, meaning Obama got you, so dance puppet dance.
Which election was overthrown by Oblama?

Go fuck yourself
You first, treasonous trumpkin

STFU wimp, and let daddy show you how to do it. You're just a measly member of the "resistance"

We're not only "deplorables", we're full-blown "insurrectionists."

Viva la Revolution!
If you were part of that

If you support that

You are SCUM

I support far more than that. If it were up to me, Marxists (AKA Democrats) would be swinging by their necks from trees right now.
And I am sure a few that are not Marxist knowing your kind.

Liar..that was a Trumper who killed the police officer. A domestic terrorist who murdered the officer for doing his job.

If you can't admit that there is no hope.

Where is your proof? Unfortunately you have none.
Bashing someone's head with a fire extinguisher is pure Antifa M.O.
...like the caches of bricks they place nearby when they riot or the frozen bottles of water they use as missiles.

Go fuck yourself!

murdered in cold blood?

You reek of delusion. One officer died, but it hasn't even been established whether the perpetrator was a Trump-supporter, or antifa.

And yet, you still haven't condemned all those law-enforcement officers and civilians who were killed and wounded during the antifa and BLM riots.

You're a totally-disingenuous POS.

The bitch should NOT have been inside the US Capital, and because she was, she is a criminal. You brainwashed trump cultists condone breaking laws to enter the US Capital (while Congress is in session mind you). What does that say about you? So much for the Law & Order party.

You shitheads aren't American, your allegiance is to trump and not the Constitution or the US.
The penalty for trespassing is not extrajudicial murder. You don't give a fuck so you go on ignore.
Burn in Hell.

Go fuck yourself
You first, treasonous trumpkin

STFU wimp, and let daddy show you how to do it. You're just a measly member of the "resistance"

We're not only "deplorables", we're full-blown "insurrectionists."

Viva la Revolution!
If you were part of that

If you support that

You are SCUM

I support far more than that. If it were up to me, Marxists (AKA Democrats) would be swinging by their necks from trees right now.

Do you know this guy?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

murdered in cold blood?

Do you know this guy?

14 officers were assaulted.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
1610551560626.png

Do you know this guy?

murdered in cold blood?

You reek of delusion. One officer died, but it hasn't even been established whether the perpetrator was a Trump-supporter, or antifa.

And yet, you still haven't condemned all those law-enforcement officers and civilians who were killed and wounded during the antifa and BLM riots.

You're a totally-disingenuous POS.
LOL..You know damn well that the murderer of the police officer was a Trumpist insurrectionist.

Your histrionics are really quite amusing.

The penalty for trespassing is not extrajudicial murder. You don't give a fuck so you go on ignore.
Burn in Hell.

When people are killed because you are trespassing you get murder in the commission of a crime. Breaking windows and bashing police with fire extinguishers, crutches and flagpoles is a crime.

View attachment 442214

Do you know this guy?

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
Agreed.

Forum List

Back