There Has Never Been A Greater Betrayal By A President

Republicans want this stink of Trump washed away. McConnell wants every last vestige of putrid Trumpism purged from the GOP. Real patriotic Americans want Trump thrown to the trash heap of history.

Unfortunately, this stink will not be easily washed away. Republicans have abetted, encouraged and coddled Trump’s Anti-American rhetoric and quasi-authoritarianism for far too long.

The American people will not soon forget this Republican abandonment of American principles.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

Trump has 75 million supporters and unlike your stupid ass they know a good POTUS when one gets elected.

Carry on you miserable lefty idiot.

That's Liz Cheney talking about her impending vote to Impeach Donald J Trump

Cheney is no AOC clone. She's a hard core right wing Republican.

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

End this. This stain of democracy must end
Obama using our investigative branches and Russians as agents to overthrow an elected President and manipulate the mid term elections is by far the worse and is part of you believing the propaganda in your own commentary, meaning Obama got you, so dance puppet dance.

The stain on the Republican Party will be there for a LONG time
What stain, these where heros /freedom fighters
Then the freedom fighters can go to hell while we laugh at them.
I laugh Every one of your silly posts..

Now make me a sandwich, bitch

Save your condiment packets. I hear those prison sandwiches are dry AF.

Trump has 75 million supporters and unlike your stupid ass they know a good POTUS when one gets elected.
Hitler had millions of rabid supporters as well.

Did that make him right?

The stain on the Republican Party will be there for a LONG time
What stain, these where heros /freedom fighters
Then the freedom fighters can go to hell while we laugh at them.

Save your condiment packets. I hear those prison sandwiches are dry AF.

Depends what jail

Today Trump will be Impeached for the second time and it will be a bi-partisan effort.

LOL, another neocon that has always hated President Trump. Get real.

George Washington had thousands of supporters and it made him right
I guess the point being...having a large base is not indicative of how right a "leader" is huh?

In fact it actually means nothing beyond the ability to get elected...or not

Did that make him right?

Oh at the time his people thought he was right. It was only after the war was over and they saw the movies of concentration camps that they learned what an monster he was.

Trump has 75 million supporters and he isn't a monster so his supporters make him right.

Trump needs to go. He isn't above the law unless we are going to throw out the Constitution and the rule of law. Trump evidently thinks the US is Syria and he is Bashar Assad.

Did that make him right?

Oh at the time his people thought he was right. It was only after the war was over and they saw the movies of concentration camps that they learned what an monster he was.

Trump has 75 million supporters and he isn't a monster so his supporters make him right.

Hitler and Mussolini both could move the mob.. and they simply got rid of dissenters, educated people and most newspapers.

Obama and Kerry Giving Billions In Weapons To Egypt's ...

Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Both YOU and Liz Cheney ARE OUT OF YOUR FU@KING MINDS!

Barak Obama:
- Armed, trained, supplied, defended, supported, aided, and abetted foreign Islamic terrorists

- 'Pimped Out' the US military to AL QAEDA to help them murder a sovereign nation's leader, a leader who was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa, and to help them take over Libya as their own
-- BY U.N. DEFINTION this is / was an 'International War Crime'
** Barry needlessly sacrificed Americans lives in Benghazi ONLY because the CIA was running weapons to terrorists out of Benghazi

- Armed Mexican Drug Cartels by supplying them with hundreds of AUTOMATIC weapons that were used to kill a US Border Patrol Agent (Brian Terry), several Americans in an attack on US soil later, and Mexican citizens - men, women, and children - making him an accessory to murder

- Dragged the United States into ANOTHER war by invading Syria
-- BY U.N. DEFINITION this is / was an 'International War Crime' - 'Invading a sovereign country without the permission or request of the nation's Leader or Government. Barry had neither. On the day he walked out of the WH for good the SOB left US troops in Syria to fight HIS a war

For 8 years Barry and his criminal organization Un-Constitutionally and illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, opposing party political opponents, and on a sitting President and his team.
** Former NSA Director Clapper & Former CIA Director Brennan confessed under oath before Congress to this.

(To Be Continued...)

Go fuck yourself
You first, treasonous trumpkin

STFU wimp, and let daddy show you how to do it. You're just a measly member of the "resistance"

We're not only "deplorables", we're full-blown "insurrectionists."

Viva la Revolution!
If you were part of that

If you support that

You are SCUM

I support far more than that. If it were up to me, Marxists (AKA Democrats) would be swinging by their necks from trees right now.

They were terrorists and insurrectionists who killed, vandalized and looted our citadel of democracy.
The only person shot down in cold blood was an unarmed Air Force vet. That's murder in any court.

A couple of police died due to their own
medical issues. Stop with your moronic lies.

Forum List

Back