There has been no "global warming" for eight years

We are just past the peak of an interglacial cycle. Prior to AGW, temperatures we're slowly cooling but we are a long ways from an ice age.

Incorrect!

Once again you are confused since the planet has been in an ICE AGE for around 2.5 MILLION years.

Wikipedia

"An interglacial period (or alternatively interglacial, interglaciation) is a geological interval of warmer global average temperature lasting thousands of years that separates consecutive glacial periods within an ice age. The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago.

Pleistocene​

During the 2.5 million years of the Pleistocene, numerous glacials, or significant advances of continental ice sheets, in North America and Europe, occurred at intervals of approximately 40,000 to 100,000 years. The long glacial periods were separated by more temperate and shorter interglacials."

===

We are currently in the latter end of the Interglacial phase which will eventually change into a Glaciation Phase.

Incorrect!

Once again you are confused since the planet has been in an ICE AGE for around 2.5 MILLION years.

Wikipedia

"An interglacial period (or alternatively interglacial, interglaciation) is a geological interval of warmer global average temperature lasting thousands of years that separates consecutive glacial periods within an ice age. The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago.

Pleistocene​

During the 2.5 million years of the Pleistocene, numerous glacials, or significant advances of continental ice sheets, in North America and Europe, occurred at intervals of approximately 40,000 to 100,000 years. The long glacial periods were separated by more temperate and shorter interglacials."

===

We are currently in the latter end of the Interglacial phase which will eventually change into a Glaciation Phase.
You keep digging yourself holes and stepping right in to them. "The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago" Now find me 11,700 years ago on this plot.

KtJGU.png

Here's a shorter scale that might help make the point.

Global-Average-Surface-Temperature-Curve-scaled.jpg

Looks to me as if 11,700 years ago is just about where temperatures peak and then level out to the present time. Like I said.

This is the reason you get so angry with me. You keep making mistakes and I keep pointing them out - that's what you'd like people to believe are lies. The cure here isn't that I shut up, it's that you cut back on the number of mistakes you make.

You keep digging yourself holes and stepping right in to them. "The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago" Now find me 11,700 years ago on this plot.

KtJGU.png

Here's a shorter scale that might help make the point.

Global-Average-Surface-Temperature-Curve-scaled.jpg

Looks to me as if 11,700 years ago is just about where temperatures peak and then level out to the present time. Like I said.

This is the reason you get so angry with me. You keep making mistakes and I keep pointing them out - that's what you'd like people to believe are lies. The cure here isn't that I shut up, it's that you cut back on the number of mistakes you make.

Ha ha ha, you ignored the well-known facts I posted:

Pleistocene​

=====

Your last chart is dishonest since it grafts annual data onto Proxy data that is far from annual.

40,000-100,000-year glaciation phases are well shown in your first chart, you don't think long enough to realize that you didn't realize you supported my position and my source.

You are fooling no one here.

Pleistocene​

=====

Your last chart is dishonest since it grafts annual data onto Proxy data that is far from annual.

40,000-100,000-year glaciation phases are well shown in your first chart, you don't think long enough to realize that you didn't realize you supported my position and my source.

Tommy, crick doesn’t appear to understand we’re still in an ice age

You two seem to be attempting to hijack this thread.
I understand you must deflect away from that with both poles frozen, there’s no increased warning meaning we’re still in an ice age

Brace yourselves, Greenies. Your whole nonsense about "man-made global warming" has been put to rest once and for all.

"Recently published data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) shows that there has not been global warming for the past eight years. And NASA satellite data reportedly confirms that evidence, showing no global warming for eight years and five months, according to JunkScience’s Steve Milloy. But leftists are quick to warn people against drawing the obvious conclusion that the world isn’t about to become a burning ball of fire.

Recently published evidence also showed that there was actually a near-record low of major hurricanes in 2022, indicating that weather isn’t getting progressively and exponentially worse globally, despite the climate frenzy of the media and governments. And the Northeast is currently experiencing record cold in a harsh winter, with Mt. Washington, N.H., yesterday dropping to -45.5 degrees Fahrenheit and -107 degree wind chill.

Axios, which normally loves to scare-monger about global warming, reported today, “Arctic outbreak shatters records in Northeast.” I’m going to go out on a limb — or a glacier — and say that the Northeastern U.S. is definitely not about to suffer devastating effects from “global warming.”

Hot Air: No Global Warming for Eight Years
LOL
Nothing goes straight up in nature

Look at all this "Cooling": and they were more Records Since the Graph ended in 2013. (the one you now point to 2016-2022.
2016 was a NEW High with 2020 close, that was the "Cooling," but in fact just another STEP on the IP LADDER.

SkepticsvRealistsv3.gif

So if you pick every SOPIKE Year on the LONGER UPTRRAND and draw a line for 5-10 yr after you will se flat-to-down Steps on the UP staircase.
Look a all those 5-10 year "NO warming periods"!
`

You two seem to be attempting to hijack this thread.

Post 264 remains unanswered, maybe because you realized I made a fool of you on it since just everyone else KNOWS we are in an Ice age world which has been ongoing for around 2.6 million years.

You make too many unforced errors to be credible on this climate stuff.

:)

Post 264 remains unanswered, maybe because you realized I made a fool of you on it since just everyone else KNOWS we are in an Ice age world which has been ongoing for around 2.6 million years.

You make too many unforced errors to be credible on this climate stuff.

:)
Morning Tommy, how's your day going so far?

Pleistocene​

=====

You seem to be having a big-number problem here. You don't seem to realize what a small portion of the 800,000 year Epica core plot the entire Holocene makes. My point all along is that we are currently very near the peak (the interglacial) of the latest of those distinct cycles seen in the ice core plot and many others. The entire Holocene occupies roughly half of one of those cycles. And given that Earth's temperatures were FALLING for 5,000 years before we started pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, we are actually past the peak and in a cooling portion of that cycle. You have not refuted one iota of these points and your irrelevant insults just make you look desperate.

Morning Tommy, how's your day going so far?

You seem to be having a big-number problem here. You don't seem to realize what a small portion of the 800,000 year Epica core plot the entire Holocene makes. My point all along is that we are currently very near the peak (the interglacial) of the latest of those distinct cycles seen in the ice core plot and many others. The entire Holocene occupies roughly half of one of those cycles. And given that Earth's temperatures were FALLING for 5,000 years before we started pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, we are actually past the peak and in a cooling portion of that cycle. You have not refuted one iota of these points and your irrelevant insults just make you look desperate.

Your lies continues since you EARLIER denied we are in an Ice Age.

POST 256 you write:

We are just past the peak of an interglacial cycle. Prior to AGW, temperatures we're slowly cooling but we are a long ways from an ice age.
red bolding mine

Then your galaxy class stupidity shows up in your reply to my correcting you with hard evidence that then ignored at POST 263:

"You keep digging yourself holes and stepping right in to them. "The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago" Now find me 11,700 years ago on this plot.

(Skipped the useless charts)

This is the reason you get so angry with me. You keep making mistakes and I keep pointing them out - that's what you'd like people to believe are lies. The cure here isn't that I shut up, it's that you cut back on the number of mistakes you make."

First you write, "...Prior to AGW, temperatures we're slowly cooling but we are a long ways from an ice age."

bolding mine

I corrected you with this evidence you ignored twice now:

Wikipedia

Pleistocene​

boldings mine

To further make the case is the long-held fact that currently the Planet is in an Ice Age epoch:

Wikipedia

"Quaternary glaciation​

This article is about the series of glacial periods during the last 2.58 million years. For the glacial period lasting from 115,000 to 11,700 years ago, see Last Glacial Period.

The Quaternary glaciation, also known as the Pleistocene glaciation, is an alternating series of glacial and interglacial periods during the Quaternary period that began 2.58 Ma (million years ago) and is ongoing.[1][2][3] Although geologists describe this entire period up to the present as an "ice age", in popular culture this term usually refers to the most recent glacial period, or to the Pleistocene epoch in general.[4] Since Earth still has polar ice sheets, geologists consider the Quaternary glaciation to be ongoing, though currently in an interglacial period."

red bolding mine

NEVER once disputed that we are in the interglacial phase. as I made clear in previous postings when I quoted Wikipedia:

"An interglacial period (or alternatively interglacial, interglaciation) is a geological interval of warmer global average temperature lasting thousands of years that separates consecutive glacial periods within an ice age. The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago."

I posted this THREE times without disputing any of it.

You are an ignoramus, liar and stupid!

The science is settled!!!!

“It’s amazing that we were so spectacularly wrong about something we should understand really well: the sun,” said Brian Fields, a particle astrophysicist at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

Your lies continues since you EARLIER denied we are in an Ice Age.

POST 256 you write:

red bolding mine

Then your galaxy class stupidity shows up in your reply to my correcting you with hard evidence that then ignored at POST 263:

"You keep digging yourself holes and stepping right in to them. "The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago" Now find me 11,700 years ago on this plot.

(Skipped the useless charts)

This is the reason you get so angry with me. You keep making mistakes and I keep pointing them out - that's what you'd like people to believe are lies. The cure here isn't that I shut up, it's that you cut back on the number of mistakes you make."

First you write, "...Prior to AGW, temperatures we're slowly cooling but we are a long ways from an ice age."

bolding mine

I corrected you with this evidence you ignored twice now:

Wikipedia

Pleistocene​

boldings mine

To further make the case is the long-held fact that currently the Planet is in an Ice Age epoch:

Wikipedia

"Quaternary glaciation​

This article is about the series of glacial periods during the last 2.58 million years. For the glacial period lasting from 115,000 to 11,700 years ago, see Last Glacial Period.

The Quaternary glaciation, also known as the Pleistocene glaciation, is an alternating series of glacial and interglacial periods during the Quaternary period that began 2.58 Ma (million years ago) and is ongoing.[1][2][3] Although geologists describe this entire period up to the present as an "ice age", in popular culture this term usually refers to the most recent glacial period, or to the Pleistocene epoch in general.[4] Since Earth still has polar ice sheets, geologists consider the Quaternary glaciation to be ongoing, though currently in an interglacial period."

red bolding mine

NEVER once disputed that we are in the interglacial phase. as I made clear in previous postings when I quoted Wikipedia:

"An interglacial period (or alternatively interglacial, interglaciation) is a geological interval of warmer global average temperature lasting thousands of years that separates consecutive glacial periods within an ice age. The current Holocene interglacial began at the end of the Pleistocene, about 11,700 years ago."

I posted this THREE times without disputing any of it.

You are an ignoramus, liar and stupid!
How does ANY of that or your other irrelevant Homemade Goofa-Graphs/Long posts Bury-em-with-BS posts Preclude Human Caused AGW we are having now?
It doesn't/can't.
`

`

The science is settled!!!!

“It’s amazing that we were so spectacularly wrong about something we should understand really well: the sun,” said Brian Fields, a particle astrophysicist at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.

He's talking about the Sun and Gamma Rays.
It has nothing to do with the Topic at hand. Human caused or not.

Does he say that they increased since the Industrial Revolution that would otherwise explain the current warming?
NO.

You are WAY TO F***** STUPID to discuss any topic/stay ON topic, and keep conflating it with irrelevant shlt.

`

There is no "human caused AGW", loon.
Itt has nothing to do with the Topic at hand. Human caused or not.
Does he say that they increased since the Industrial revolution that would otherwise explain the current warming?
NO
You are WAY TO F***** STUPID to discuss any topic. and keep conflating it with irrelevbnt shlt.

It has nothing to do with the Topic at hand. Human caused or not.

Does he say that they increased since the Industrial revolution that would otherwise explain the current warming?
NO.

You are WAY TO F***** STUPID to discuss any topic. and keep conflating it with irrelevant shlt.

`
Wow, are you ever fucking obtuse.

Those real scientists can look at all the information and admit that they don't know it all, which is the exact opposite of what you deranged doomsday cultists refuse to ever do.

It's a meta thing, which is obviously totally over your head

There is no "human caused AGW", loon.

Wow, are you ever fucking obtuse.

Those real scientists can look at all the information and admit that they don't know it all, which is the exact opposite of what you deranged doomsday cultists refuse to ever do.

It's a meta thing, which is obviously totally over your head
Your post has Nothing to do with the Topic as I pointed out in my last.
It is in fact OFF TOPIC.
Go ahead post more IRRELEVANT but amazing Science stuff... in the Science section with your own OP.
You 12 IQ DOPE!

`

Your post has Nothing to do with the Topic as I pointed out in my last.
It is in fact OFF TOPIC.
Go ahead post more IRRELEVANT but amazing Science stuff... in the Science section with your own OP.
You 12 IQ DOPE!

`
It does have something to do with the topic, you're just too fucking dense to recognize the fact.

That's your problem, not mine.

It does have something to do with the topic, you're just too fucking dense to recognize the fact.

That's your problem, not mine.
OK WHAT Precisely does it have to do with topic of whether Humans are causing GW/AGW
This necessary because you are simultaneously putting the SAME Links in two different threads you TROLLING POS.
`

Forum List

Back