There has been no "global warming" for eight years

BTW, you have NFI what "rent-seeker" means....Since you're so keen on getting educated, here's what your clerics at the IPCC, UCAR, and NCAR are....

Well, as I said, I had never heard the term before. Of course you still have presented ZERO evidence of any wrong doing by any of these people. Have you got any of that?

the "clmategate" emails and the HARRY READ ME file show a litany of it....Of course, you've already disregarded them.
I've never heard of the HARRY READ ME file. I shall have to look it up. But are you saying that the emails and this readme show a litany of the term "rent-seeker"?

Oh, wait, did you mean a litany of wrong doing? We've been having a long conversation about "Mike's Nature trick" and "hide the decline" in another thread. Do you other things, cause I don't think those two phrases qualify as much of a litany.

Last edited:
soil-temperature-moisture-drive-global-co2-emission.jpg

Global CO2 emissions are a function of temperature and soil moisture with a .93 correlation coefficient.
The CO2 emissions plotted above have NO RELATIONSHIP to human use of fossil fuels.

This is one of many graphs and scientific arguments refuting the Climate Change Panic:

Global CO2 emissions are a function of temperature and soil moisture with a .93 correlation coefficient.
The CO2 emissions plotted above have NO RELATIONSHIP to human use of fossil fuels.
That's right, cult boi. You fell hard for a kook conspiracy webpage, and that proves the whole world is engaging in a conspiracy.

Even among deniers, you stand out as particularly stupid.

View attachment 771640

This is one of many graphs and scientific arguments refuting the Climate Change Panic:

What's the CC just with soil moisture.?

View attachment 771640

This refutes nothing. And, since your graph doesn't display human emissions or human fossil fuel consumption, how have they come to such a conclusion?

emissions_vs_concentrations_1751-2021_madeJun2022.gif

XX4BGNJ2HRC57AQORB2Q4PRWDQ.png

Forum List

Back