There has been no "global warming" for eight years

LOL
Nothing goes straight up in nature

So if you pick every SPIKE Year on the LONGER UPTREND and draw a line for 5-10 yr after you will see flat-to-down Steps on the UP staircase.
Look at all those 5-10 year "NO warming periods"!

Look at all this "Cooling": and they were more Records Since the Graph ended in 2013. (the one you now point to 2016-2022.
2016 was a NEW High with 2020 close, that was the "Cooling," but in fact just another STEP on the IP LADDER.

SkepticsvRealistsv3.gif

`

Last edited:
You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the face.
Abu just posted some truth. The planet has been getting warmer, but like any chaotic process, it goes up and down and up and down. But, over the longer term, it goes consistently up. We know why it's going up: human GHG emissions. Those certainly haven't stopped so there is no reason for the warming to stop. The changes in TSI, even Billy Boy's magical spectral change, have not produced anywhere NEAR sufficient forcing to have caused the observed warming. And even if you want to reject what I've just said, you have the problem that THEY have not stopped. You've got nothing besides CO2 that correlates to the observed warming. Nothing. That is the truth.

Abu just posted some truth. The planet has been getting warmer, but like any chaotic process, it goes up and down and up and down. But, over the longer term, it goes consistently up. We know why it's going up: human GHG emissions. Those certainly haven't stopped so there is no reason for the warming to stop. The changes in TSI, even Billy Boy's magical spectral change, have not produced anywhere NEAR sufficient forcing to have caused the observed warming. And even if you want to reject what I've just said, you have the problem that THEY have not stopped. You've got nothing besides CO2 that correlates to the observed warming. Nothing. That is the truth.
No, we don't know that "GHG emissions" are causing it.....The biggest tell of that is that you climate fascists won't enforce your lunacy on the biggest emitters of them....The second biggest tell is the thematic structure of your quasi-religious cult.

All the text bricks of pseudo-science and pretty colored charts and graphs can't change any of that.

No, we don't know that "GHG emissions" are causing it.....The biggest tell of that is that you climate fascists won't enforce your lunacy on the biggest emitters of them....The second biggest tell is the thematic structure of your quasi-religious cult.

All the text bricks of pseudo-science and pretty colored charts and graphs can't change any of that.
As certain as science knows anything, science knows that the primary cause of global warming is the greenhouse effect operating on human emissions of CO2, methane, nitrous oxide and polyfluorocarbons. If you don't want to accept that, as has been said, you have no reason to believe anything. Watch where you step.

As certain as science knows anything, science knows that the primary cause of global warming is the greenhouse effect operating on human emissions of CO2, methane, nitrous oxide and polyfluorocarbons. If you don't want to accept that, as has been said, you have no reason to believe anything. Watch where you step.
Bullshit....You're a fucking cultist, who can't refute what I just said.

None of what you tyrants are demanding will EVER be enforced upon China and India....You cultists are the biggest frauds since Charles Ponzi.

Bullshit....You're a fucking cultist, who can't refute what I just said.*

None of what you tyrants are demanding will EVER be enforced upon China and India....You cultists are the biggest frauds since Charles Ponzi.
Oddball said: "No, we don't know that "GHG emissions" are causing it.....

Here is the result of decades of mainstream science working on the cause of the observed warming:

IPCC_AR6_WGI_Figure_6_12.png

AR6, "The Physical Science Basis"
GSAT = Global Mean Surface Air Temperature.

Oddball said: The biggest tell of that is that you climate fascists won't enforce your lunacy on the biggest emitters of them....

How would you suggest we enforce our will on other nations in this regard?

Oddball said: The second biggest tell is the thematic structure of your quasi-religious cult."

I'd ask you to explain what that's supposed to mean but I'm quite certain you couldn't do it, so I won't embarras you.

Oddball said: All the text bricks of pseudo-science and pretty colored charts and graphs can't change any of that.

The support for AGW comes from mainstream science. Mainstream science does not resemble pseudo science. Major portions of AGW-denier arguments DO look like pseudo science because they are.

Oddball said: "No, we don't know that "GHG emissions" are causing it.....

Here is the result of decades of mainstream science working on the cause of the observed warming:

IPCC_AR6_WGI_Figure_6_12.png

AR6, "The Physical Science Basis"
GSAT = Global Mean Surface Air Temperature.

Oddball said: The biggest tell of that is that you climate fascists won't enforce your lunacy on the biggest emitters of them....

How would you suggest we enforce our will on other nations in this regard?

Oddball said: The second biggest tell is the thematic structure of your quasi-religious cult."

I'd ask you to explain what that's supposed to mean but I'm quite certain you couldn't do it, so I won't embarras you.

Oddball said: All the text bricks of pseudo-science and pretty colored charts and graphs can't change any of that.

The support for AGW comes from mainstream science. Mainstream science does not resemble pseudo science. Major portions of AGW-denier arguments DO look like pseudo science because they are.
I repeat: you fascist cultists will NEVER EVER enforce your lunacy on the Chinese and Indians.

All your IPCC committees -complete with fleets of CO2 belching private jets- and pseudo-scientific smoke blowing doesn't change that.

Eat shit, fascist.

I repeat: you fascist cultists will NEVER EVER enforce your lunacy on the Chinese and Indians.
Again, how would you suggest we "enforce our luncacy" on other nations?
All your IPCC committees -complete with fleets of CO2 belching private jets- and pseudo-scientific smoke blowing doesn't change that.

Eat shit, fascist.
What is your basis for accusing the thousands of published, degreed scientists working on global warming of producing pseudo science? What makes you think it is pseudo science? Just saying so is not enough.

I am a bleeding heart liberal. I am not a fascist. and I am attempting to engage you in an actual conversation, not trade barbs.

Again, how would you suggest we "enforce our luncacy" on other nations?

What is your basis for accusing the thousands of published, degreed scientists working on global warming of producing pseudo science? What makes you think it is pseudo science? Just saying so is not enough.

I am a bleeding heart liberal. I am not a fascist. and I am attempting to engage you in an actual conversation, not trade barbs.
You are a fascist, period.....You want the entire world -with the exception of favored players- run by a cabal of unelected technocrats, who have no regard whatsoever for anyone outside their clique.....That's a fact, not a "barb".

Your rent-seeking "scientists" are slective about whom they will foist their "solutiuons" upon....You don't need any more evidence than that to know that they're lying out their asses.

You are a fascist, period.....You want the entire world -with the exception of favored players- run by a cabal of unelected technocrats, who have no regard whatsoever for anyone outside their clique.....That's a fact, not a "barb".

Your rent-seeking "scientists" are slective about whom they will foist their "solutiuons" upon....You don't need any more evidence than that to know that they're lying out their asses.
Your anger really seems to be underming your ability to conduct critical reasoning.

I am not a fasist. I am a big proponent of democracy and the US Constitution. I do not favor any part of the world being run by any unelected individuals. I think the number of people on this planet that accept AGW and believe our governments should be acting on it is far too large to qualify as a cult. A more likely group for tht rubrik would be those who reject mainstream science out of hand, apparently for political reasons.

The populations of China and India are just as knowledgeable about AGW (if not more so) than the average American. Just saying the things you say does not make them so. You still have not provided one single shred of actual evidence to support ANYTHING you have said.

Your anger really seems to be underming your ability to conduct critical reasoning.

I am not a fasist. I am a big proponent of democracy and the US Constitution. I do not favor any part of the world being run by any unelected individuals. I think the number of people on this planet that accept AGW and believe our governments should be acting on it is far too large to qualify as a cult. A more likely group for tht rubrik would be those who reject mainstream science out of hand, apparently for political reasons.

The populations of China and India are just as knowledgeable about AGW (if not more so) than the average American. Just saying the things you say does not make them so. You still have not provided one single shred of actual evidence to support ANYTHING you have said.
It's not anger, it's factual.

You're either lying that you don't want the world run at the behest of the rent-seeking IPCC, or are too stupid to recognize what you're supporting.

Saying that the Chinese and Indians are "just as knowledgable" about your pseudo-scientific hoax, doesn't change the fact that your global fascist oligarchs will never enforce the eco-tyranny that you're pimping for upon them.....As in NEVER.

It's not anger, it's factual.

You're either lying that you don't want the world run at the behest of the rent-seeking IPCC, or are too stupid to recognize what you're supporting.

Saying that the Chinese and Indians are "just as knowledgable" about your pseudo-scientific hoax, doesn't change the fact that your global fascist oligarchs will never enforce the eco-tyranny that you're pimping for upon them.....As in NEVER.
So you think the US should nuke China and India, dissolve the IPCC and start adding kerosene to baby formula.

I'd love to carry on, but since you don't seem capable of actually interacting, there's not much sense in the effort. Have a really great day.

So you think the US should nuke China and India, dissolve the IPCC and start adding kerosene to baby formula.
Hyperbole much?
I'd love to carry on, but since you don't seem capable of actually interacting, there's not much sense in the effort. Have a really great day.
Your hoax is revealed by the "solutions" you propose, and whom you exclude from them.....Your text bricks and pretty animated charts and graphs will never distract from that, for people who refuse to live in your state of continuous fear.

There are some very inept cult liars here who claim that NASA says there's been cooling.

And then there's what NASA actually says, very directly. It's the opposite of what the denier cult liars here claim.

Hyperbole much?
I asked you repeatedly what you thought we should do. You have yet to provide an answer. I'm left to guess, aren't I.
Your hoax is revealed by the "solutions" you propose, and whom you exclude from them.....
What solutions do you believe I propose and who do you believe I am excluding from them?
Your text bricks and pretty animated charts and graphs will never distract from that, for people who refuse to live in your state of continuous fear.
I have never before heard the term "text bricks". I presume you mean cut and pasted blocks of text. Did you know that many people read them and take in and consider the information contained in those text bricks? That is why I post them. If you posted some, I would do that. I am not attempting to distract you from anything and I am not in fear. I am angry because people like you are threatening the well being of my children and theirs for generations to come. I would like to convince you that you are angry about the wrong thing. You should be angry at the people that HAVE fooled you.

If you're like almost everyone else on this planet, you grew up making use of the knowledge and developments that human science has provided for us. Automobiles and planes and trains and ships and televisions and computers and medicine. Those developments would not have taken place if all scientists were liars only looking to make themselves rich. But they did. There are enormous numbers of reasons to believe that science produces true and valid knowledge and is the best way we know of to do it. If there were reasons for us to believe as you do, you would have told them to us. But your comments on that: "your hoax is revealed by the 'solutions' you propose" and "refuse to live in your state of continuous fear" and "and Indians are 'just as knowledgable' about your pseudo-scientific hoax, doesn't change the fact that" don't tell us anything. They are simply angry rants. Show us some real EVIDENCE - if you can - of climate science being a hoax, a conspiracy, a huge lie. Otherwise, take your own advice and stop wasting everyone's time.

I asked you repeatedly what you thought we should do. You have yet to provide an answer. I'm left to guess, aren't I.
How about this: show us proof that what you want to do will have any effect whatsoever, before demanding everyone do what you want?
What solutions do you believe I propose and who do you believe I am excluding from them?
Authoritarian central control, from which those doing the controlling will be exempt, along with the world's biggest industrial polluters in China and India....It's the only "solution" they've offered.
I have never before heard the term "text bricks". I presume you mean cut and pasted blocks of text. Did you know that many people read them and take in and consider the information contained in those text bricks? That is why I post them. If you posted some, I would do that. I am not attempting to distract you from anything and I am not in fear. I am angry because people like you are threatening the well being of my children and theirs for generations to come. I would like to convince you that you are angry about the wrong thing. You should be angry at the people that HAVE fooled you.
It's thefallacious "proof by verbocity" noise, from rent-seeking "scientists", who'd never admit that they werre wrong (spoiler alert: they know they're wrong) because their cushy unproductive grift would go away.
If you're like almost everyone else on this planet, you grew up making use of the knowledge and developments that human science has provided for us. Automobiles and planes and trains and ships and televisions and computers and medicine. Those developments would not have taken place if all scientists were liars only looking to make themselves rich. But they did. There are enormous numbers of reasons to believe that science produces true and valid knowledge and is the best way we know of to do it. If there were reasons for us to believe as you do, you would have told them to us. But your comments on that: "your hoax is revealed by the 'solutions' you propose" and "refuse to live in your state of continuous fear" and "and Indians are 'just as knowledgable' about your pseudo-scientific hoax, doesn't change the fact that" don't tell us anything. They are simply angry rants. Show us some real EVIDENCE - if you can - of climate science being a hoax, a conspiracy, a huge lie. Otherwise, take your own advice and stop wasting everyone's time.
Non sequitur...Automobiles, planes, and trains are things that people would willingly purchase....Your rent-seeking "scientists" offer nothing.

How about this: show us proof that what you want to do will have any effect whatsoever before demanding everyone do what you want?
First, there are no proofs in the natural sciences. I should make it my sig. The evidence overwhelmingly indicates that the primary cause of the observed warming is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Given that, the obvious way to stop the warming is to cut back on GHG emissions, predominantly CO2. The largest producers of CO2 are transportation and energy.
Authoritarian central control
I have never advocated for authoritarian central control.
from which those doing the controlling will be exempt
I have never suggested any such thing. You are fantasizing.
along with the world's biggest industrial polluters in China and India....It's the only "solution" they've offered.
I have never suggested China or India or any nation should be exempt from the efforts to stop GHG emissions. Never. You are simply making stuff up out of whole cloth. China and India are both signatories to the Paris Climate Accords. That puts pressure on them to act. No one on my side of this argument has EVER suggested they should be exempt. NO ONE.
It's thefallacious "proof by verbocity" noise
I'm sorry that you find reading and thinking such a strain.
from rent-seeking "scientists"
You may be unaware of this, but people with technical PhDs tend to make really good salaries. Even non-climate scientists. I bet almost all of them live in single-family homes that they've paid off long ago.
who'd never admit that they werre wrong (spoiler alert: they know they're wrong)
Scientists admit they are wrong or get told they are wrong all the time. It's how the scientific method works.
because their cushy unproductive grift would go away.
In what cushy grift do you think they are involved? There are tens of thousands of them. How often does one get caught?
Non sequitur...Automobiles, planes, and trains are things that people would willingly purchase....Your rent-seeking "scientists" offer nothing.
You have difficulty paying your own rent, don't you.

People wouldn't be ABLE to buy automobiles, planes and trains if the work of scientists hadn't revealed the knowledge necessary to produce such things. They only exist because of the work of scientists.

And what climate scientists offer us is the knowledge necessary for allowing us to avoid world wide catastrophe from rising temperatures and sea level. I'll put that up against a car any day of the week.

First, there are no proofs in the natural sciences. I should make it my sig. The evidence overwhelmingly indicates that the primary cause of the observed warming is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Given that, the obvious way to stop the warming is to cut back on GHG emissions, predominantly CO2. The largest producers of CO2 are transportation and energy.
Bullshit.
I have never advocated for authoritarian central control.

I have never suggested any such thing. You are fantasizing.
It's the end game of what the rent-seekers you support want, ergo it's your end game by proxy.
I have never suggested China or India or any nation should be exempt from the efforts to stop GHG emissions. Never. You are simply making stuff up out of whole cloth. China and India are both signatories to the Paris Climate Accords. That puts pressure on them to act. No one on my side of this argument has EVER suggested they should be exempt. NO ONE.
They will be, or they'll just disregard the edicts, like the always do
I'm sorry that you find reading and thinking such a strain.
Don't need to...I understand the structure of what you're pimping, so the content is a waste of time.
You may be unaware of this, but people with technical PhDs tend to make really good salaries. Even non-climate scientists. I bet almost all of them live in single-family homes that they've paid off long ago.
So what?
Scientists admit they are wrong or get told they are wrong all the time. It's how the scientific method works.
The "climate scientists" get told they're wrong all the time by other scientists, and their reaction is to blackball those scientists...That's not science, dude, that's politics.
In what cushy grift do you think they are involved? There are tens of thousands of them. How often does one get caught?
The "climategate" emails and HARRY READ ME file showed the archbishops of your cult for the frauds that they are...But like any good cultist, you disregarded their data manipuation and general malfeasance.
People wouldn't be ABLE to buy automobiles, planes and trains if the work of scientists hadn't revealed the knowledge necessary to produce such things. They only exist because of the work of scientists.

And what climate scientists offer us is the knowledge necessary for allowing us to avoid world wide catastrophe from rising temperatures and sea level. I'll put that up against a car any day of the week.
Another irrelevant non-sequitur....Your "scientists" offer nothing that anyone would willingly buy...In fact, they would be very comfortable dictating to the world what we can and cannot buy...See: Saint Fauxi.

Forum List

Back